MOVE YOUR BODY INTO THE MOONLIGHT

I'm a bottom

JUST LISTEN, LET ME TELL YA, HEAR WHAT YOUR MISSIN, SHUT UP AND LISTEN

[cool vibrations]

DEJA VU

IVE JUST BEEN IN THIS THREAD BEFORE

WOOOOAAAAAAH

TALKING TO SOME NEETS

Actually gathered some money despite being a NEET and signed up for a driving school. Nobody can understand why would I need a lisence, but it's because of a Chinese cartoon.

>tfw I did this too

Yeah, in the beginning I got crazy spending all money I got, there were no more women to love me anymore so I had to go and leave town.

where do you live that it's unusual to get a license? a big city or something?

Exactly. Big city with a great public transportation system, very little practical reason to have a car.

Was waiting for one of these threads.

I downloaded the complete manga yesterday but I was wondering, is it better to read the manga or watch the anime? Seeing as it's about driving I though seeing it animated could be better but there's no top quality batches available. Both reading and watching it would be fine too though I guess.

You can read it, but watch it for the eurobeat.

Watch first, the after you download the soundtracks read it while listening.

I read through roughly 70 chapters of the manga after watching the show and I still thoroughly enjoyed it

I recommend you only watch Stage 1, maybe 2, and definitely 3 though. Stage 2 is pretty shitty and Stage 4 onward is absolute garbage. I imagine the manga also gets bad around that point, but I only read up until right around the end of Stage 1.

Btw where'd you get that download from? I hate reading manga on bloated websites.

I'll follow your advice then lads. A bit apprehensive because the quality is all below 720p so it's not the best viewing experience but still.

Downloaded it from nyaa like everything else.

manga
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=841944
anime
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=622135

Is that true? I'm only 8 episodes into First Stage, and it's really good, but are the other series really that bad?

thanks mang

are you watching the complete batch version that I posted or a better version?

some people will disagree, but I and a notably large amount of people felt a large drop off in quality in the second stage.
my main complaints were
>art style change
>tension wasn't really present like it was in first stage
>natsuki drama!!!
and it only got worse after stage 3, but seriously watch stage 3 is beautifully animated and a good watch.

I didn't get my license until I was 24 years old.

Well, the artstyle is only faithful to the manga in the first stage, this is the main complain. Races look much better in the stage 2 already and stage 3 races are gorgeous (it's a movie after all). The problem is from the stage 4 onwards the author basically gave up on the character stuff and it becomes just racing.

I've only got First Stage downloaded.

I've really enjoyed the tense feeling of the series so far. Is there Eurobeat, at least?

>Is there Eurobeat, at least?
All stage have Eurobeat and are worth watching at least for that.

>from the stage 4 onwards the author basically gave up on the character stuff and it becomes just racing
is this really a problem?

Well, for me it is. I liked kids RUNNING IN THE 90S trying to tune their shitboxes and race because it was relatable.

There is, though it's quality isn't as consistent as First Stage's. Btw be prepared for some feels later on in first stage

I'm the guy who asked the question, and to me I'd still like some characterization. I like Keisuke a lot, he seems like a cool guy.

I haven't watched it yet so it was just an idle question really

EVERY DAY

EVERY NIGHT

CRAZY FOR LOVE

Cars that got short end of the stick in the show.

>driven by some nobodies
>get beaten by AE85 with a turbocharger
>I guess was in the 5th stage, but no one cares about races besides Ryousuke vs. Rin

The DeLorean.

Silvia shitters need to leave

Is that anime batch bad or something? I don't want to waste time downloading 30 gigs if it's not worth it.

There is nothing else you fuck.

It's not HD quality or anything like that obviously and I'm not sure how good the subs are but it seems like the best (only) choice.

>GTR
>lose to 86
it's literally impossible.

I can't tell if you're takahashiposting or serious

DO YOU LIKE

MY CAR?

>Tofu boy
>lose to anything
It's literally impossible.

Maybe if it had a better driver.

>not being on the top this much

GTR is the superior car. Just admit it.

Why does shingo look different every stage?

Anyway the extra stage with the sileighty that had nakazato and shingo with the girls made me like them

yeah, but you're terrible driver.

perhaps for the uphill, but your GT-R has far more power than it can use on the downhill but has to bear the extra load on the front end. Theoretically, an AE86 with a good enough driver could beat you.

Hey OP!! This seems like a cool, fun thread! :)

Would you mind telling me what the series we're discussing is, though? I'm a little perplexed...one user can't possibly know every title, after all!! :) Generally I read One Piece and Bleach, but I'm trying to branch out into new things!

I understand that this is bait,but the series is called Inital D.

You should watch Death Note!! It's a little dark which turns some people off, but it's a great little gem!

Boku no DURIFTO

>tfw you can't DEJA VU because front wheel drive

you can deju vu just fine, just not slide

youtube.com/watch?v=TLTZ7istR68

I HAVE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

I wouldn't say. Nakazato may have gotten a little shocked after the 86 took him over, but no one drives R32 better than him.

The difference is marginal when looking at the bigger picture. 4WD is still the superior one because of the better grip and thus faster cornering. Drift looks good but is slow and impractical when compared to grip driving.

Are you stupid? I can drift with my FF shitbox just fine, only retards claim that drifting is impossible with front wheel drives.

>posted from my ditch in the side of the road

Thanks for sharing user! :)

You can understand why I was perplexed. After all, Sup Forums is usually pretty inflated with newer, more popular series, and we often don't get a chance to enjoy the classics, or as I call em 'the goodies,' unless we're making fun jokes about Evangelion or Bebop!

I'm interested and excited to discover something old but still new to me!

Fuck you faggot. Why did you even take the time to type this out? This is the laziest 'ironic' response I've ever witnessed on this fucking site. The last time I laughed about referencing Death Note was middle school.

>Why did you even take the time to type this out?
I'm pretty sure you just validated my reason for doing it you fucking idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=MGYGSqGz3gM

AND I KNOW THAT ITS MY TIME TO POST

Why is he so perfect

>implying anyone from NightKids do grip cornering
They call themselves nightKIDS for a reason

He's a speedy speed boy.

Thoughts on the reboot movies?

Pretty good, but some things were cut for no real reason.

artstyle sucks not muh original 1998 blurry shit

fucking stupid
literally nothing worthwhile after third stage anyways

NO EUROBEAT

NO WATCH

Cut out a lot of the character-related stuff, the same problem that later stages had. But the races looks nice, we're finally see the first stage races being animated properly. It's hard for me to gudge it without hearing the original music though.

>shitty new VAs
>no Eurobeat
>cars don't look HAYAI enough

Just no.

RUNNING IN THE 90s

Are we ever getting an HD re-release of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Stage?

No

never ever
I'm afraid that'll be $20 for DVDs of the first stage user :^)

I'M BURNING UP FOR YOU

I WANNA FLY
WITH YOU IN THE SKY

Fuck you dude, Silviafag.
Go vs Keisuke was amazing

He should fuck Mako and Sayuki

INITIAL D LEGEND 3 EUROBEAT EDIT FUCKING WHEN

GAS GAS GAS

GAMMU TEIPU DESUMACHI!

>

REEEE

But user, it's cute

It's gay. I want takumi to dorifto Sayuki to the moon and back

what if dagumi was a gril?

Kind of weird but I don't have a problem with that

Ok, that's cool then
i think dagumi would be a cute girl

That character already exists, she plays golf and gets dorifted around by male dagumi

Is there a eurobeat mixed in version of the movie reboot?

but i don't like her

>mfw reading that one initial d hentai from 1999 where takumi is a cute girl

>that entire bottom row of panels

>tfw am the dude that drew this pic

Sup man

I've seen this thread three times now

I hate you now, I just want to be a fuck boy between two brothers and drive the 86 while getting molested. Dammit user you've turned me gay.

>2 handsome men will never race eachother for your virginity
feels bad

>Chill, bored tofu delivery gril who wins all the races
>Rivals don't know if they admire her driving or her ass
I can dig it