Sherin Mathews dissapearance, Caylee Anthony 2.0

>3 year old girl goes missing October 7 in Northern Dallas suburb
>father claims he had put her in the backyard at 3am as punishment at when she disappeared
>body found 1/4 mile away in a drain culvert a couple weeks later
>father now changes his story and says that she died accidentally and he hid the body out of fear

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/10/23/father-missing-3-year-old-sherin-mathews-arrested

They found her remains yesterday and positively identified her today. This hits close to home because I live in the immediate area, I went by where they found her and there were about 100 people around and had put up a memorial. The whole thing reminds me of the Casey Anthony case, lets hope that this piece of shit doesn't get off like she did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e1huoke9Oj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh no some shitskin rodent child died! how tragic.

>you must be 18 to use these boards

Of course it was a nigger

I hate shit skins, as much as anyone, but the girl did nothing wrong. Hopefully you meet the same fate for your faggotry as her step dad does, and you know he is gonna fry.

He's not going to get away with anything. Did you even read the news story? He confessed to forcefully making her drink milk to the point of death

A white person would never dismiss the death of a child.

>Brown

I don't have time for every scooby doo nigger mystery that ends in the parents murdering their child.

The girl and the father are both Indian

You must be mexican.

If I lived in nigtown I would stick with the first story. Some other black dude killed her.

OH NO ONE LESS MEXICAN IN THE WORLD HOW WILL WE EVER LIVE WITH OURSELVES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kek, they breed like fucking roaches and then murder their children.

But white folk are suppose to fucking care.

Is this rare? There's an infant or toddler found dead in a dumpster every other week here in New Orleans. Usually killed by mama's boyfriend or the local convict babysitter

first post is correct. this isn't facebook where you can virtue signal. no one cares

From what I have seen
Sup Forums does no care about black lives

>organ harvesting

The difference is the father is actually going to be tried, convicted, and put in jail. Casey Anthony should have been crucified but of course the judicial system of Florida is one of the shittiest in the country, only saved because at least they aren't cucking the gun laws.

All lives matter

>>father now changes his story and says that she died accidentally and he hid the body out of fear
okay so he obviously killed his daughter, why should we care? it's a man, he's going to jail even if he somehow didn't do it

what the fuck happened here?

>a gook not phased by a child being murdered
color me fucking surprised. you fucking mongoloids are one step above niggers.

Nigress got too lit and wondered into a hotel freezer.

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
this.
millions will literally replace her tomorrow

the wife looked indian too i think they are going to arrest her maybe

Dude, that's not even fair. Non-whites murder their children all the fucking time, that's why Sup Forums can't give a shit about this. It's not a man bites dog story.

She looks like a cockroach and her skin is the color of a turd. Nothing of value was lost.

Wow, and here I thought Sup Forums denied being white extremists. But I guess the truth will out. Good to know who’s the bad guy here.

This:

>youtu.be/e1huoke9Oj8

Sup Forums denies nothing you weasel.

only my race matters
when have you seen nonwhites give a fuck about our people?
yeah didn't think so
toughen up faggot, don't let your altruism get in the way

>You must be Mexican

This isn't facebook, nobody cares if some nigger chick got killed by her dad. This happens every single day in America. She probably would've grown up to hate whites anyways.

This is what happens when no one gives a fuck about your race and you get quietly genocided while people pretend not to notice. Empathy led us to our current place in history, and now we're discriminated against by the very people we opened our arms to and made to feel guilty for being white. Fuck that and fuck everyone else. Mercy is for the weak.

>Being this edgy

Why should we care about the people who are demographically displacing us? I thought Sup Forums hated spics

Jesus, Reddit truly has killed our board

>implying we didn't think the exact same thing about Casey Anthony

it's nothing like the Casey Anthony case. This guy admitted doing it.

To show compassion and to care about the well being of children is to be white.

>Hopefully you meet the same fate for your faggotry as her step dad does

Are you trying to say something or do you have too much nigger and spic cum in your mouth to talk normally?

i've been following this too. some shitskins turned xtian adopted from an indian orphanage where she was already malnourished, now she had to die like this. the shitskin belongs to some weird church with a bunch of other shitskins who all changed their shitskin names. one of the shitskins they interviewed was juan or something and the murderer is "wesley matthews" it's some kind of scam.

suicide yourself, user.

www.stormfront.org

Wait what did I do wrong?

Were my statistics incorrect? Pls respond Jamal.

childless unmarried faggit detected. go trade your alt coins and alphebetize your action doll collection, tyler.

Shitskins killing each other is normal, it's something a Le 56% mutt like yourself wouldn't understand.

I'm fucking a polish chick at the moment my dude, something you nonwhite defenders can't seem to get. We've been together for a few weeks. I'll actually have children meanwhile you'll be on the streets begging for niggers and spics to jizz right in your mouth.

>together a few weeks
>talking about having children

Underaged or absolutely autistic

>t.never dated a slav

They want kids rather earlier my friend, they're similar to spics.

>its a shitskin
Why should I care what those beasts of the field do to eachother?

kys stormfag

Your statistics are perfectly accurate but this isn't "a white supremacist board" take your edgelord fedora shit to stormfront.

But I've been here since 2006 brah, and I'm pretty sure It's perfectly acceptable for me to tell the truth and inflame your safe spaced ass

I thought whites are superior because they are the most compassionate, this board memes fooled me.

How much compassion are whites suppose to show to groups of people trying to erase them?

I need a fucking guideline from one of you shitskin countries.

way to trigger these niggers

should of blamed racism like other minorities

well it's a man so obviously he won't get away with it like a woman did