Who here still watches pokemon?

Who here still watches pokemon?
Who here still waits for the day that idiot Ash will finnaly win a fuckin pokemon league?

Red's main is Charizard you retard

Are you telling me Ash only won Orange league?
Why can't they throw him a fucking bone? I guess character development is out of the question when you have to reset every so often when a new game comes out.

Pokemon Special Red is better.

After the episode from a few weeks ago I have lost all hope that Ash will ever win. I'm certain he will find a way to job even in the last league of the show. I actually thought he was going to win that time.

>Red's main is Charizard you retard

When you find him in the mountains his most lvled up pokemon is pikachu

Unova series are over?

Ash will never win, he will never get laid because he's oblivious as a cardboard box in the rain. And there is going to be that one guy who will always knock him out and never be seen ever again.

Nothing will ever change.

the manga is possibly even more retarded than the anime

That's why it's better.
>Giovanni and Deoxys vs. Red and Mewtwo

>that's why it's better
no it's not, it has more plot conveniences than fucking shaman king

Also
>being so pathetic you have to spend your life drawing a manga on someoneelse's creation
I can't for the life of me fathom how they must feel, not like they're talented artists or writers anyways

Jesus, pokemon must be the most tragic shounen i've ever seen.
It's like it's telling the kids that there's no use in fighting for your dreams if you are a literal no-talent.

However, i see it more like "see kids, as long as the game keeps flooding us with money, Ash will never win"...
The day people get fed up with pokemon is the day Ash will finnally become the pokemon master

I never followed this series properly. Sure I played the shit out of the games as a kid but I only watched episodes from time to time when I didn't have other stuff to do.

And I'm not willing to get into it because it probably would bore the shit out of me after the first 2 generations.

>It's like it's telling the kids that there's no use in fighting for your dreams if you are a literal no-talent.
So it's the most realistic shonen?

>>being so pathetic you have to spend your life drawing a manga on someoneelse's creation
>I can't for the life of me fathom how they must feel
Look at how many people write fanfiction. If one of them was choosen to write a spin-off for their favorite franchise, don't you think they would feel amazing?

More recent shonen anime like Yu-Gi-Oh! anime would do is replace the core cast with a brand new one in a brand new setting. For me Ash would have won the Silver Conference and the story would have shifted to Brendan, May and Max. Then to Lucas and Dawn, and so on and so on.

You know why I think Ash is still around, is because of his Japanese voice actress.

>It's like it's telling the kids that there's no use in fighting for your dreams if you are a literal no-talent.
Just like real life?

Ash has clearly different goals than any Red.

Red wants to be the best Pokémon Trainer while Ash wants to be Pokémon Master.

Red wants to win and crush everyone else’s dream while Ash wants to encourage other trainer/pokémon to live their dream and be in peace while lower himself to their level after each reset.

Every region he faces his inner conflicts as he wants to win but don't want to be famous of the most elitist sport in his world. Ash takes care of his pokemon as it was his friend, while Red shoves rare candies and evolution stones down their throats just so that he can kill Youngsters Joey's Ratata.

Clearly, Ash is more decent human being than Red and Ash would win in arm wrestling since he can lift.

It's because Pikachu and Ash are iconic. While the games feature customization

So many nostalgiafags were suckered in with Pokemon Origins, thinking it's going to be different

None of them are adults, I'm referring to adults.

Pokemon Origins was fun OVA harbouring back to the Gameboy days with elements of the newer games thrown up, the design of Red and Mega Evolution being the main one.

It was hilarious seeing trAsh lose after all the shit his fanboys kept spouting.

The pokemon manga is the most souless and vain issue you will ever read. It's like the writters and the artists don't even feel.
At least the first series of the anime had some kind of sensitivity and the story-telling was great

You thought that was bad, you should see the /vp/ anime thread.

Word up, if you want a more delusional ship than Naruto and Sakura, then no further to Ash X Serena.

is this in the video game or manga

With the same logic Inazuma Eleven and Yugioh have soul user and, so I've heard, the new season of Pokemon as-well.

Well I find no fault with the new games. XY reintroduced me to series again, and I enjoy OR and AS because of the Hoenn meme, but I feel sorry for the old fans who followed the show again, thinking that it'll somehow be better.

Yes. I think so.
And no amount of yelling and flashbacks will get you there

Why didn't they realize that childhood friends never win?

I'm going to watch black and white and then move to X and Y...
Maybe this time the ride will finnaly end and i will finnaly be able to rest in piece

Black and White had potential but was messed up no thanks to the Earthquake causing the big Team Plasma and N plot to be ditched until Ash lost the league again.

>being this retarded
>not enjoying the stories that take huge twists on what is in the games
>watching the anime
Shit taste confirmed.

The manga is better by default for actually having shit happen. You know, an actual plot? And concluding the MC's story.

Ash losing the Kalos league was definitive proof that he will always lose, even if everything goes right for him.

Ash losing the Sinnoh league was definitive proof that he will always lose, even if everything goes right for him.

Not everything went right. There was a legendary hacker cockblocking everyone, and Ash had to use his B team. Nothing like that happened in Kalos, his final opponent WAS his rival and by all shonen rules Greninja should have beaten Charizard.

>condemns people watching the anime
>in the same sentence she admits to reading the manga

>cheated death many times
Sounds like plot armor caused by shitty writing.

>Sounds like plot armor caused by shitty writing.
Sounds like someone is jealous.

Turning into stone is like falling into a chasm.

There will always be a chance that the victim survives.

Not the other guy but he does have a pikachu in gold and silver and later hg&ss

You'd be surprised by how many times you've cheated death

In the manga it is this bulba thing

>being so pathetic you have to spend your life drawing a manga on someoneelse's creation
What are Super Mario-Kun, the kirby manga, or any of the game based series running in Corocoro?

red is a badass. He's got the highest leveled pokemon in all the pokemon games. Even if he did visit another region he'd just wipe them all out. There's nothing left for him to do, that's why he sits on the mountain.

But how do the other Reds stack up in comparison to Ash?

I still watch it.
Don't really care if Ash wins the league or not, really doesn't matter.

This is the first time I've seen Red being talked down to compared to Ash.

none of them are jobbers.
but ash is....
guess who's a faggot

Dropping the Anime for good actually. I watched up until about 2003 and stopped until X&Y when i picked it up because i heard it was good. Everything leading up to Ash winning was really good but when he lost even at his best with Narutoad at his side it really set in stone that Ash will never win. I'm almost 29 now, XY&Z was their last chance to give the original generation of kids that played Pokemon in the 90's some closure before aging out of our 20's.

He wasn't even using his real team, if Sinnoh was a B team then Kalos is an D team.
Like fuck, something must be wrong with you if you think flavor of the season memefrog is who they would have finally win Ash a league.

Narutoad at his side means nothing.
You cannot expect Ash to win a league unless Pikachu and Charizard, at minimum, are on his team and dealing the final blow.

IM SO SORRY. They ruined your childhood man

>Claims highest level is 88, as in HGSS
>Claims only 150 when there are 190+ available in FRLG
Sasuga

>being so pathetic you have to spend your life drawing an anime on someoneelse's [sic] creation

>Win the Pokemon League
>Sun and Moon took out the gyms
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>be so pathetic you have to spend your life discussing an insane faggots creation
we aren't any better on Sup Forums

Video game adaptations have never been worth playing. Also, Corocoro is just advertisements. It doesn't run actual series. The Kirby Manga is written by a woman because women don't get into the industry on talent.

Look, there's nothing wrong with the act of adapting something, if you fix things that are broken and if there truly is a need for your creation that goes beyond simple filler for money.

But you don't. You're a drop in the bucket of the adaptation unless you're running the whole project.

I rather see it as: "failure isn't important, as long as you keep chasing after your dreams and keep having fun at what you do."

That being said, I think the Pokemon anime would be a lot better with changes of MCs every other 2-3 generation, in order to avoid the 'Why is it that Ash/Satoshi never grow up?" question, and allow writers to be able to properly wrap up the MCs story, and maybe even have them show up later as accomplished masters that give guidance to the main characters of the current generation.

That way they could milk the anime franchise in the same way, but also give themselves some leeway to actually be able to wrap up a story.

Perhaps this is a little bit too difficult for women to understand but people working together to create a whole is an amazing process.

Ash might actually win a league if he wasn't a retard who got rid of all his strongest Pokemon whenever he goes to a new region and bothered to evolve them.

Faggot could have had a fucking Garchomp by now and steamrolled through most of the gyms easily.

>Satoshi
One of the most successful pokemon trainers around

>Red
One of the most successful pokemon trainers around

ASH IS A LOSERRRRRR
LOSER
LOSRE
LOSER
LOSER.

In the anime most trainers never reach the League,yet Ash has been to six Leagues and done well in them.That probably makes him pretty high tier in the anime world.

I know you didn't care when he lost.
Aw hell, even he didn't care.
but I cared...

Well, if he won the league, his quest would be over, wouldn't it?

Red's pretty based. But he's not even the best manga protagonist.
>Only protagonist in the manga/game/anime franchise to get the girl despite coming off as a fabulous as a clefairy. His waifu actually got all of the badges unlike Red.

>ash good
hahahahha

So what is his A team anyway? Pikachu, Greninja, and Charizard are obvious but I don't know what the other three would be. Snorlax is probably in there and Sceptile might be too, but I don't know who would take spot number 6.

Even if he did win the league, he'd probably still go on his adventure. Didn't stop him after Orange Islands.

>No Charizard X vs Charizard Y
ONE FUCKING JOB

X vs Y would have been boring and predictable though. Synchrofrog was shit but Y wouldn't have been much better, and would have been just as guilty as Greninja of taking the mega spot away from the one that really deserved it, Heracross.

>Only protagonist in the manga/game/anime franchise to get all the girls despite coming off as a fabulous as a clefairy. His waifu actually got all of the badges unlike Red.

>Who here still watches pokemon?

Stopped a little after second league.
Popped in to watch his final battle in the most recent league, and now it's back on my drop list.

Was the Rubybowl the fiercest competition in the franchise to date?

>Ash could have won many leagues if he didn't always box his strongest mon

It's his own damn fault he keep losing. Literally just train his Charizard, get a mega for it, and sweep.

>having anything to do with the pokemon franchise outside of the games
I bet you normie faggots are into 3d and pokemon go to? fucking

So, what big battle that ash lost to made you the most mad and why since we're on the subject

Personally, it's the one where he was facing off that guy that had latias, and darkrai.

After seeing the bullshit that was Tobias, Ash could've formed the team of Galactus, Saitama, Demonbane, The Flash, Goku, and Superman and the writers would STILL make him lose.

it would've sucked more to see his best pokemon get shit on to be honest. It really doesn't matter what Ash brings, nothing is going to change the writers mind on how him winning A league would mean the end of the series, thus the end of their toy/game/etc advertisements.

No, it had the most contenders, but there was 1 clear winner from the start.

Talking about this makes me think of wrestling. Why won't they give him the strap and let him go over. He's paid his dues, he's over as fuck and can work a good match.

A timeskip would be for the best right about now.

I lost interest on this boy. The problem is he has no intel to gather the advance information how to prep. to deal his opponents.

Neither, but the new Pikachu song is healing.

>These two get to ride fug to the space together
>Meanwhile, pic related get despair and hiatus

A new replacement.

>Posting redgy shit.

Only the superior ship gets to be happy,

>You couldn't protect his smile

>Superior
>Ruby was stupid 80% of the time

I want to see White actual state, is she broken? In denial? Strangely calm only to explode in rage if a correct trigger appear?

Pokemon Chronicles-style rotating heroes would be the dream.

The worst part is he's missed years of his life if he comes back. According to the rules he'd have to get all of the badges again with some leaders being completely different than the ones he researched and White would be older than him hot

He's already got a place as a frontier brain, that's way higher than any gym leader and maybe elite 4.
It's just that the man wants to be a pokemon master but noone know what being a pokemon master is, just that it's great and way above the champion spot.

He could pull a Tobias with Reshiram.