We're done Sup Forums

It's over. This guy's a billionaire. Plenty of cash to throw at this thing. They won.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk

After Trump is impeached, reforms will be swift. Sup Forums will be no more. free speech gone.

What's everyone going to do after Sup Forums? Do we have a backup site?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtu.be/5va4dq_gG3M
philanthropy.com//img/photos/biz/photo_63081_landscape_650x433.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you work for or in collaboration with Media Matters, Shareblue, or CTR you need to get off the grid NOW. They're not going to let you talk to authorities, they will silence you, they will shut you up. Run now!

pizzagate is real

>do we have a backup site
If you don’t know what the backup site is already, it means you’re not invited.

>What's everyone going to do after Sup Forums? Do we have a backup site?

Yeah we're not telling you, shill.

I'm not a shill, ive on Sup Forums since 2004. Im an oldfag, i swear.

signed... thanks for posting that link so i can pass it around

Tom Steyer was born in 1957 in Manhattan.[7] His mother, Marnie (née Fahr), was a teacher of remedial reading at the Brooklyn House of Detention, and his father, Roy Henry Steyer, was a partner in the New York law firm of Sullivan & Cromwell.[8][9] His father was Jewish and his mother was Episcopalian.[7]

Purple Revolution:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

All people have done since the election is throw money at causes aimed at Trump trying to get rid of him. I wonder who is taking all of this money? Hmm...

Every fucking time... Without fail.
It's like it's a ongoing conspiracy or something , right?

>news organizations that report the truth
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shit like this will be illegal soon.

Back-up site?

HE is literally a kike.

Uh, DNC went againt Sup Forums and lost. They had tons of funding too.

I think it'll take more than that to take down Sup Forums.

Yeah let's remove a democratically elected president by listening to a rich Jew.

I think they are ready this time. They have been studying us. They know what went wrong.

>They know what went wrong.

No, they don't.

What am I going to do after Sup Forums?...how about, I'm going back to Sup Forums cause this is a nothing burger...

>His father was Jewish and his mother was Episcopalian.

No surprises there. Just jews doing jew things.

>studying us

no you have been doing a pretty crappy job of studying us as you stick out like a sore thumb

although ill pray tonight that you get impaled on a spike you kike day of rope is coming soon and people like you will hang.

JEW CONCERN TROLL RAIDER DETECTED.

Sup Forums REMAINS UNDER ATTACK WHICH PROVES THE JEW IS AFRAID.

>this jerry sandusky looking motherfucker

if Trump really did all the shit that guy says he did in the video (take money from governments, obstruct justice, etc) why the fuck isn't Trump in jail yet ?

All they have is fake Russia disinfo, grabbing pussies, phony piss dossiers, and dead peoples wives who are butthurt they didn't get a phone call.

how is it possible to be a retarded billionaire?

If I had it all to do over I never would have memed.
What the fuck have I done to my fellow man?
My fellow Americans?
MY FELLOW NON-BINARY GENDERQUEER FURRYKIN?

If it bleeds we can kill it - George Washington

This guy is just like you and me.

He's an American Citizen

Why the fuck would you even highlight this in a commercial?

they have no capacity for self reflection, so no

This. It's not us you should fear, it's your masters and (((they))) will dissolve your ass in a heartbeat.

>Fuck the billionaire class
>Save us billionaire class

Then you've not been paying attention. Try lurking.

Gee, it's almost like throwing cash at attempting to stop Trump has a record of working

oh wait, it doesn't. Fuck off, I hope a pack of niggers rape your family, as long as they are like you.

>comments and likes disabled

ignored

They're out of touch with reality and don't know how to interact with the commoners.

>stop doing what is political and start doing what is right
Isn't doing "what's political" respecting the will of their voters and obey the mandate they possess? Shouldn't elected official be afraid of not getting relected, because that means they are not doing what the voter sent them there to do?
Doing "what's right" sounds like giving the finger to your electorate and treating your mandate as a prize to do whataver the hell your mind think is okay. No wonder this way of reasoning comes from this elite caste of society.

> The super secret club shall not be revealed, just like /pol, a super secret corner of the internet that zionest could never discover.

Get a load of this guy.

pack of niggers confirmed

awesome!!!!

Guess after this evening the money will best be used for a legal defense fund for The Clinton Gang and the DNC thugz, bitchez

wouldn't have see this without /pol. Thanks

This jackass is not even an elected politician. He made his fortune in the private sector. He's a literally old white rich man. He has 0% in common with the average citizen.

Welcome to democracy 2.0

He’s what I call suit people. If you’re not near their income bracket you’re shit to them.

t. Person who deals with suit people for a living

you do realize that you're a material witness to sedition- you and your fellow shills are dead. shitlery knows who you are and where you live and she can't afford your breath.

>tfw they played this last night during monday night football in a prime spot immediately after a timeout
>tfw 90% of the people who watch football are still Pro-Trump
>tfw not only did the ad flop with the viewer base, it drove more people away from NFL after the ratings disaster already

you're exactly right.

>comments disabled

HAHAHAHA SO FUCKING SCARED HE DOESNT EVEN BELIEVE IN HIS OWN BULLSHIT

That's nothing...

Soros is at 18+ billion

>Do we have a backup site?
>Not realizing Sup Forums is the backup site

He's not White he's a KIKE! Look at his nose! White privilege is Jewish projection!

It's played before literally every other music video I try to play. Can't skip the ad. Jewtube must really want me to pay for youtube red.

You need a jewish mother to be a jew

Fucking kek.
Got'em

According to ancient (((Talmud))) teachings that havne't been followed for generations

Most modern Jews will say they are secular, yet of course they are still ethnically jewish.

Unamerican Tom Steyer is his new nickname

So jew dad counts?

Counts to anyone who isn't a 200 year orthodox rabbi. It's their own contrived practices that aren't even followed anymore

That's not how an impeachment works.

Thanks. Will keep an eye out.
Here have a documentary im in the middle of watching.
youtu.be/5va4dq_gG3M

You will never understand. You can not alter the consensus. You can not stop the inevitable.

No report button for this video.

What did youtube mean by this?
Also comments and likes disabled.

We have nothing to fear, he's a scared pussy who could never gather a crowd for a video.

>kike/good goy billionaires
>able to stop Sup Forums

I don't know where you've been for the last 5 years, but it sure as fuck wasn't Sup Forums.

Oven dodger

>Sullivan & Cromwell
CIA to the core.

Ok I'll fess up. We're going to occupy r/politics. See you there

Look at this dude's fucking "wife".

philanthropy.com//img/photos/biz/photo_63081_landscape_650x433.jpg

Tranny fucker confirmed

Kick back with a shotgun and a soda, and watch my "I'm not a racist, Nazis are evil" bourgeois neighbors get raped and eaten by niggers.

But the answer is so simple.

Never stop shitposting. That was what started it, that's what will finish it. The one thing they cannot stand the light of is truth and mockery.

Horse-faced jewess.

this guy looks like a kiddie fucker

Nothing says I'm legit more than a handful of highly partisan videos all with upvote/downvotes and comments disabled. Sooo much credibility.

I guess ol Tom hasn't heard about all the Dems clamoring for impeachment. But they were told BTFO by their higher ups and donors.

Yeah, it's almost like he ISN'T like you and me and wants to cover it up or something

>What's everyone going to do after Sup Forums? Do we have a backup site?
fuck you nigger

>dissolve
o fug remember that shit that user found in a bin in Hawaii? What this user said could literally be true for some.

>It's over. This guy's a billionaire. Plenty of cash to throw at this thing. They won.

Is he involved with the $10 million GoFundMe account to impeach Trump?

>trying to impeach the potus with 10 million dollars

You kikes still don't get it. Money won't win this war. fear won't win this war. You already lost, creeping death is upon you.

Get in here. Concrete proof of pedophilia in Hollywood.

>back up site
>not revolting

>taken money from foreign governments
Kek.
>obstructed justice
Comey? Kek.
>news media reporting real news
This is an apple.
So this guy is obviously a pedo on the chopping block. Good riddance.

I fucking hope trump gets impeached, once pence takes over, all these faggots will really know what discrimination is.