FBI user WAS REAL WATCH SEAN HANNITY NOW

Why the FUCK is anyone talking about anything other than this right now.
FBIanon was real guys we're vindicated for everything thats ever happened on this website. Remember this time as one of the biggest wins for freedom we've ever had.

PIC IS FUCKING RELATED BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!4ABhnLoR!XVXPlhpUID9SjVsV-bCaspzCaZDXzons1Yw8YjbccMo
youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0
web.archive.org/web/20171024231339/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.70bd0ca1af84https://web.archive.org/web/20171024231339/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.70bd0ca1af84
web.archive.org/web/20171024231339/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.70bd0ca1af84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

explain

Bump

It's about to arrive.

Bump for truth

What are you talking about this pic doesn’t show shit, it’s just some LARPer saying “things are going to happen,” without even a vague iota of information as to what he’s implying will happen.

Bumpuhrooney

Looks like a larp. I studied FBIAnon like the side of my dick and don't remember any of this.

They're literally falling apart.

I read all that shit when it happened, not gonna read it twice. What’s the rundown, quick.

L A R P
A
R
P

bump

you read it faggot

Wow, thanks.

This is literally one of his original posts in JULY of 2016 6 months before the election when this website wasn't full of shills and horseshit and now an FBI "informant" is coming out and talking about all of this exactly. We've been onto these crimes for years.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT FBIANON OR MEGANON OR ANY FUCKING user. THE IDEA IS TO BE user. IF YOURE NOT BEING user - YOURE A LARP . NO ONE FUCKING CARES
SAGE

>This is literally one of his original larps in JULY of 2016 6 months before the election when this website wasn't full of larps and larps and now an FBI "informant" is coming out and talking about all of this exactly. We've been larping for years.

You should read it but it's pretty much just one of his original posts about uranium one and the clinton foundation scandals. Everyone in this thread watch Sean Hannity he's literally calling for the incarceration of obongo and shillary.

Checked and would reck/10.

tldr OP is a kike

Take your fucking flag off if you're so against taking down the only people standing in the way of your ethnostate faggot you're the fucking larp without any dick to get your agenda done

Is fbianon in this thread? I think ive found a human trafficker i wanna report

>when this website wasn't full of shills and horseshit

So, pre-2010?
when all we had was horseshit, but no shills.

mega.nz/#!4ABhnLoR!XVXPlhpUID9SjVsV-bCaspzCaZDXzons1Yw8YjbccMo

first three AMAs might be the same, not sure about those after

this,this is good

>i hope

Anyone saying I'm a kike is a dumb nigger than doesn't understand how big this actually is. If the dem party is caught this is the literal biggest corruption scandal in American history. Finally actual bullshit acts like the immigration act of 1965 can be on the table to be repealed and we can actually have a nationalistic path to be able to stand up to the mudslimes and kikes of the fucking world

Pee pee face

Fact: Only true wieners use caps lock.

Bump dis shiet

youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0

If you're user how the fuck is he gonna testify in front on congress and get shit actually done you dumb nigger

Have a bump

Bumpity bump

Bump of cocaine

Why would this be allowed to happen except to herd people over to the right for some prepared reason that is part of a larger plan? If it's on TV, I don't trust it for a second.

You're fucking kidding me.

What's going on?

pet peeve of mine:

IT'S NOT FUCKING LARPING! LARPING IS LIVE ACTION ROLE-PLAYING!

IF YOU MAKE SHIT UP ON THE INTERNET, YOU ARE JUST REGULAR RPING, NOT LARPING!

Noticed and would plow/10.

>1776

HO LE FUK

MULTIPLE PEOPLE ARE CALLING FOR A SPECIAL COUNSEL

PIC RELATED

Literally nothing, congrats user, you found a shill-posted slide thread because your mind is feeble

Sage

Is this on your clipboard ready to paste on literally every thread ever?

Man, I hate when people live action role play over the internet.

FBI counter-psyop confirmed

the saving grace of lame thread

First requested in July 27th by House Judiciary committee. Anyone posting as ___user is a total joke who are only believed by the mentally weakest people.
Sage

>Sage
bump

Get fucking real you have an actual opportunity for the change we wanted since 2010 you finally have a hand extended to you from something other than a fucking internet forum and you bite it?

You're worse than a nigger stand up and fight for what America is. We have an opportunity to prove to normies that the party they love so much has been blatantly lying to them

what is this?

>You're worse than a nigger stand up
What did he mean by this? Like Chris Rock?

That's what I thought when I saw it. Everything was the same.

TV is literally voluntary brainwashing. All of it. The phrase "programming" was not chosen by accident.

>WATCH SEAN HANNITY NOW
how bout you stop being a nigger and just tell us

literally the first time it's ever been posted. I just composed it.

but thanks for the idea!

Watching Hannity
Finally!
Shits gonna go down!
They WILL all hang by nooses!

1776 WILL COMMENCE

Yeah I'm the slide thread when the front page of Sup Forums rn is literally random niggers asking for red pills and saying they're redpilled but not white??

HILLARY LITERALLY PAID FOR THE FAKE PISS DOSSIER SHES GOING TO FUCKING JAIL
web.archive.org/web/20171024231339/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.70bd0ca1af84https://web.archive.org/web/20171024231339/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.70bd0ca1af84

Quick rundown please

Whoops boys i forgot im autistic
web.archive.org/web/20171024231339/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.70bd0ca1af84

there its cleaner

Normies? The vast majority voted for Trump, and so are by definition normies. Don't give me that bullshit about the bitch winning the popular vote because that was just another TV propaganda story.

Hold on to your dookey it's about to get spookey.

Put me in the SCREAMCAP
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Uranium one and fusion GPS is blowing up in the dems fucking face

You know what I like about this timeline? We stay quiet and wait while the democrats sabotage themselves.

AHHHHH THAT GET THE BITCH IS GOING TO FUCKING JAIL

>watch zionist mouthpiece Hannity, goyim!
>you're sure to get the unvarnished truth!

look at your get nigga damnn

Larper in the year 2017 "predicted" news everyone already knew about a uranium deal from 2013 so now he's Nostradamus.

WEW LAD! Let's get the party started!

Not just that bitch.

The entire NWO will be crushed decisively.

Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake,or something like that.

>he vast majority voted for Trump, and so are by definition normies. Don't give me that bullshit about the bitch winning the popular vote because that was just another TV propaganda story.
Dems won 18-44. You have schools brainwashing kids and making new leftists everyday. Minorities are outbreeding whites. Conservatism, anti-degeneracy, whatever you want to call it will be dead in your lifetime. This is your chance to reverse the tide. Don't be stupid.

That’s not the correct fbianon thread. You want the one where he tells us to follow the money to the Podesta Group. This is what he meant. I understand now why he didn’t just come out and say it.

Is it time to go to sleep yet?

Sun Tzu

We're you the user who dumped the anti-fa pastebin links and others? Asking because we're working on something in another thread

DAY OF THE ROPE

They don't want to hear it. They want absolutely nothing to change because they don't want to do the hard work. They don't want the responsibility that comes with rebuilding and restoring a true White West. They want the appearance of victory. They want more parasitic, zionist war economy. They want more globalization. They want more Masonry. They just want the thin veneer of being the ones in charge of it.

I just don't take a larper seriously when they're just repeating publicly available information. It's the larper being a fake I have an issue with, not the investigation into Clinton which was happening before the larper and continues despite the larper's lies and bullshit. It just pisses me off when people read an old news article and then larp as an insider and Sup Forums believes it every time.

Look I'm not about to say you're wrong about hannity being a good goy fuck and everyone knowing about this but what the fuck have you done in 4 years? We have an FBI informant trying to bring the system down if you want to cleanse this nation of niggers and take back our culture this is the best chance in the past 40 years.

Lads I just thought of something, could it be that our beloved FBIANON was the FBI informant that is involved in exposing the Uranium One scandal?

Noggin is really joggin over here.

>says goal is to be user
>literally namefagging

We don't have an informant. His information is all vague, some of it flat out wrong and the rest is just pulled from news stories. He's a fraud and a larper. Stop giving larping faggots attention because it distracts from real information.

Semi weird face but would give a thank you fuck in appreciation

what software did user use to make that video
looks great

JEWS DID THIS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This
People larping with "connect the dots" "clues" based on publicly available info are among the least tolerable. You have to be a mental midget to put any stock at all into this shit, believing disingenuous people like the OP and other mentally ill faggots "bumping" something that has no use or value to anything or anyone

Sage

Every day Obama's presidency becomes more and more faint in history. Soon he will be all but forgotten

Holy shit 1776

>what the fuck have you done in 4 years?
Not be a zionist? Don't spend my time, energy, or money on any of their products? Don't support the troops? Own land and don't race mix? It's a pretty short list of things you need to do to be a good White man.
>We have an FBI informant
You have zionist roleplaying that seeks deescalation. Don't worry, it's being handled, support the institution, support the zionists bringing you the message, let them Make America Great Again with Axis of Evil 2.0.
>cleanse this nation of niggers
The OP is pushing the exact opposite.

I think I'm more excited that if legit he used a swastika and Goebells quote desu. does that mean high ranking intel fags are aware of the jq? and not for holocausting reasons but to get the strangle hold they have on our nations permanently removed

I remember you from the Tesla thread
Shutting that down too

Yes its actually important to shut down disinfo predatory threads
SAGE

nice

Agreed