Time for a History lesson: 7 Reasons Why the Byzantine Empire Lasted as Long as it did

>historycollection.co/7-reasons-byzantine-empire-lasted-long/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Grand-Strategy-Byzantine-Empire/dp/0674062078/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1508894708&sr=8-1&keywords=grand strategy byzantine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the Byzantines lasted long because we didn't bother to finish them off. They were really pathetic.

also
>Empire

You and your army of goat fuckers only conquered them because they were weakened significantly by catholic crusaders over hundreds of years.

>what is myriokephalon
>what is manzikert
dumb white sub-human.

F

What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine too. Prepare your bags for a one way trip to Asia.

You didn't fare so well with european christians though
Even your faggot sultan shat his pants and retreated when he saw your goatfucker army turned into shish kebabs

Rome never actually fall. The classical era just ended. Italians and Greeks = una faccia una razza.

Is that an amerimutt subhuman behind a meme flag?
Romania is literally our rapebaby. along with every balkan country.
Read a history book before you try to talk back, subhuman mutt mongrel. your mutt kind is really retarded

>Who are you?

>BYZANTINEEEE

>*Cuts of your Anatolia*
>*Takes your Balkans*
>*Conquers your Constantinople*
>I won't ask again. Who ARE you?

>*sobs*
>*starts crying*
>*screams in agony with a feminine voice*
>.......
>gReek..... I am.... gReek

I actually started reading this book last week. Let's do it!

amazon.com/Grand-Strategy-Byzantine-Empire/dp/0674062078/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1508894708&sr=8-1&keywords=grand strategy byzantine

>Romania is literally our rapebaby
Sup shit skinned coin slot?

Bow down to Osman fake roman

Turks are the biggest mudrace on the entire planet. You are more mixed than any fucking country that exists on this Earth.

Malta yok turkroach

Great, you’re speaking your master’s language. Good gavur slave.

ottoman sultans were mostly of european/caucasian descent.
Only the early ones were full türk

the global two year winter of 535-536 was recorded in detail by the Byzantines. ice core data from greenland and antarctica, as well as ash deposits in the pacific link this period, the most severe global climate change in recorded history, to a volcano in central america which erupted twice as much ash and sulfur dioxide into the stratosphere as the tambora eruption of 1815

>master’s language

Master what? Even your alphabet has Greek and latin letters stupid mongrel.

Are you projecting amerimutt mutt mongrel subhuman?

Thx user

>what is manzikert
It was Frankish mercenaries deserting the fight. You moronic roaches talk shit about "wh*tes" even though it was them who in reality gave you your whole stolen land. At least when the Turkish Genocide you won't even be able to complain about having your homelands destroyed.

Life support from the Crusades.

Is that what they teach you savages in your idea of a school

And ? that doesn’t make us related with you niGGa. You see, we’re nomands, We’re the BULLS, We’re the Chads and you’re the virgin nerd. We don’t have to build shit. You build cities, we take it from you and sit on it, You invent an alphabet, we use it. You invent computers and we use it to shitpost against you etc etc. You’re the nerd, you supposed to prepare copies for the exam and give it to the Chad so he can get good grades, Because Chad doesn’t have time for the boring shit like mathematics and biology. He doesn’t have to study because nerds have already did the study for him.
It feels good to be a TÜRK (CHAD)

Says the subhuman whose empire was the bitch of Europeans, propped up by the broatosh, French and Austrians at various times for the sake of the balance of power, of course there's was nothing we could really do to stop the Russians from shutting all over you

Lmao, you're a bunch of subhuman savages projecting your lack of superiority into others "w-we're the b-bulls". Sure you are cuck. You're right to say that you don't build anything though, but only because savages like you have a pathetic IQ

Seriously though, you guys do realize, in the back of your minds, beneath all the bullshitting, posturing, and strutting, that you are an inferior race, right? You're not so lowly that you don't on some level understand your inferiority, right? Your at least worthy of that level of respect, I hope.

My ancestors steamrolled Europe and butchered wh*Te dogs like a pigs they are.
I’m superior to any wh*Te subhuman on the earth. Know your place or i’ll ram into you with truck.

>can't fight one on one so he has to use a truck

You were constantly forced to put down rebellions with the Eastern Europeans because you couldn't handle them, and then we finally btfo of your pathetic "empire" which consisted of a bunch of savage shitskins like you and a bunch of Eastern Europeans. The technology you use everyday was made by superior whites, just like the technology you're using right now to make a tit of yourself

>circa 1025 borders
so fucking aesthetic