Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu is the jelly to your peanut butter! Make sure to take good care of your sandwich of love! I don't even know anymore, it sounded cute before I typed it.

Let's get things rolling!

If you were planning a marriage together where would you want to go? (Be specific! In a church in your hometown? A vacation spot like a beach or maybe something romantic like a beautiful cliffside? If you have an actual place figured out share it!)

Who would you invite between you? Just families? Friends? Everyone?

Oh jeez, your loved ones maid of honor had something come up and cancelled right before! Who do they replace them with? hardmode: has to be another waifu itt they'd like potentially like enough to ask

How about your honeymoon? Any vacation destination in mind? Put money aside and just do whatever youd want!

Does your loved one prefer quiet days or do they prefer to always be doing something?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are allreally adorable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
youtube.com/watch?v=uF3pborhSbw
youtube.com/watch?v=47io3t-575Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fvEEcjNRYdU
youtube.com/watch?v=kFPbEs1XjmE
youtube.com/watch?v=ckJpZZYI7qw
youtube.com/watch?v=6_KXCupJDBA
youtube.com/watch?v=r_IFjToCnp8
youtube.com/watch?v=UOp0IoRwYJY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4
youtube.com/watch?v=Nrrwovi01bE
youtube.com/watch?v=z9fjLUNaSXI
youtube.com/watch?v=8ehhZ53zysQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ew-d8XOJSN8
youtube.com/watch?v=4HkfNg16SjA
youtube.com/watch?v=d5gUsnJX2oA
youtube.com/watch?v=b4jwprFiDeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post songs that reminds you of your waifu!
youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw

-A nice spot overlooking the ocean. She'd love it for sure.
-Make it just a closed affair. Not much family left on my end, so it would mostly be her circle being present.
-If we want to make things awkward, then Rin. Honestly, I'm having trouble seeing anyone but Miku as the maid of honor.
-A sea cruise to the tropics would be ideal. Some private time with nothing but us and the sounds of the waves serenading us the whole time.
-Quiet days doing something. She likes to unwind during the quiet, but she can also handle quite a bit of excitement.

Also, Happy Birthday to Miku.

Time for a bit of silliness. Your special one now has a bounty on their head. Considering their odd quirks, what could they have done to warrant such a reaction? In other words, does your special one have any eccentricities about them?

>your sandwich of love!
Baking cakes with waifu and eatintg them after !

>If you were planning a marriage together where would you want to go?
As poetic as it sounds, I would like a wedding in autumn in (or near) the mountains to stay true to her name. A beautiful name for the beautiful lovely bassist that I love.

>Who would you invite between you? Just families? Friends? Everyone?
We would invite only people that we know and like, like our families and close friends. A massive thing where you don't know most of the people there isn't something that she would like.

>Your loved ones maid of honor cancelled right before! Who do they replace them with?
Well, if ALL the keions are suddenly sick and can't come it would be super sad actually. Maybe sad enough to make us actually delay the event. A wedding would be one of the best day of our lives, so if her friends aren't here it would be a massive downer for her.

>How about your honeymoon? Any vacation destination in mind?
It would be in the same scenery as the wedding ceremony if possible, in a comfy chalet with a gorgeous view on the countryside.

>Does your loved one prefer quiet days or do they prefer to always be doing something?
She don't really like staying inactive and doing nothing productive, she was the one always pushing the others to practice their instruments and study for their tests. After all she's the one singing Don't say Lazy

Will compliment in another post

youtube.com/watch?v=uF3pborhSbw
I really like that one, the lyrics are so cute that it sounds like something she would actually write.

Happy anniversaire Miku !

Well, to get a bounty she would need to attract people's attention first, and that's not something she would do in the first place.
And even if I was silly enough, I can't really find something crazy enough. Or maybe it's a fake bounty because Ritsu wanted to play a joke on her ?

I am away currently in the battlefield and I just want to wish Mai waifu some gentle loving her way by her otp

>she would need to attract people's attention first, and that's not something she would do in the first place.

I seem to recall a case of indecent exposure during one of her performances.

Happy birthday, Miku!

You are the most important part of my life. We have been together for over 3 years already. It feels so natural you are near me that sometimes I forget how luck and fortunate I am to have you. But on days like this where I can interact and do so much different things together with you, I start to appreciate our love once again. I'm so happy I've met you and become someone special for you. I wish you that you could sing forever, sharing your emotions and feeling and reaching people's hearts.
Happy birthday!

If a pantyshot (accidental in that case) was enough to warrant a bounty, then I wonder what kind of things characters with actual fanservice scenes get. A full Blackwater commando chasing them 24/7 everywhere on Earth ?

Does your waifu's preferred type of man match you? If not how do you deal with it? My waifu is Asian but likes dark-skinned men in her series and I'm white.

I love my dearest, most adorable bundle of sunshine. I hope you guys feel the same about your own.

Have a nice week, waifubros!

Considering how people tend to overreact over the most mundane of actions, I wouldn't say that it's too farfetched. Idiotic? Maybe. Exaggerated? Yes. But still possible.

To sweeten the exchange, mine is technically guilty of poaching, and disturbing the peace.

Thanks Mintbro! I can actually participate properly this week!
Y'know I hadn't put that much thought into where we'd get married. I think I'd rather leave it up to her to decide these things, although she might turn to me for ideas herself.
>Who would you invite between you?
Friends and closest family members
>Oh jeez, your loved ones maid of honor had something come up and cancelled right before! Who do they replace them with?
If Sakaki couldn't make it then she might have Osaka as a replacement. Or Tomo if she begged hard enough.
I'd like us to take a road trip through Europe, or maybe see some of the sights in the US.
>Does your loved one prefer quiet days or do they prefer to always be doing something?
She's quite active, so she's usually doing things, but she can appreciate down days as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=47io3t-575Y

She might have accidentally knocked over something expensive or someone important.

Happy Birthday Miku! Hope the both of you have an awesome day.

It's not something that's ever revealed canonically, but I do my best to be the type of guy she'd like as much as I can!

Same to you Koboribro!

Always.

I imagine we'd go to a beach or a nice vacation spot to get married.

Just my family and friends and whoever they decide to bring if they aren't so disruptive or rude.

I think she'd pick either Luka or Rin, they're both good friends.

Beach/Private place of some kind.

I think she's okay with either one. I can see her liking quiet days where she can work on her music or just relax better though.

Who would ever want to hurt such an innocent little angel?

Today is my beloved's birthday. It seems strange though, I know her birthday is today, but I faintly remember it being on the 28th.

My Miku fills me with so much happiness.

Although your absence and reality fills me with despair, I love you Miku. No other girl will ever be my waifu, except you.

I don't really have anywhere special in mind and I haven't really thought about it, but maybe a church around here.
Family and friends.
It would have to be Hayate.
I'd want to see if she know any interesting places.
I'm sure she likes to relax after coming back from assignments.
Bikki is really cute and hotblooded.
Tsubasa is cute and cool, and it's great how she cares about people.
Saya is a cutie from another world.
Mami is cute and does her best to help her friends.

She kind of did at one point, but unless some criminal or organization that she stopped wants to get revenge on her for something, there's not really anything she does that would cause that.

That looks great. Happy birthday to your waifu.

I definitely do. Cute waifu, I hope you have a nice week too.

No. There's only one man for her.

>If you were planning a marriage together where would you want to go? (Be specific! In a church in your hometown?
Someone outside of the city. I know a few places.
Just us two. Not a fan of big full events.
The seaside in the north would be quite ideal. Have been there a few times already.
I don't think that there is a clear preference.

Happy Birthday to your waifu~

She was part of a terrorist organization so it wouldn't be new in any way.

Have a nice week!

youtube.com/watch?v=fvEEcjNRYdU

MaiOlev pls.

-Her shrine
-Everyone in the village. Sometimes I wonder if they'll accept me if I'm a filthy gaijin. If not then I'll have to do something drastic.
-1.Hanyuu 2.Satoko 3.Rena 4.Mion 5.Shion
-Hometown, or Italy.
-Everything in moderation, right? Fight the boredom but boredom just means you live in a peaceful time.
Haha. Not all that silly when it's happened before. The terrible truth in Hinamizawa's summer of 1983, leads to her being hunted by a certain group.
I agonize over this shit all the time. I know she likes an older kind of "oniisan" guy like me, and she wants, or wanted a savior. I can't deal with not knowing what she thinks of me. It's the greatest pain.
Happy birthday Miku. I wish happiness and eternal love for you.

Are there any poets here? It's difficult for me to convey certain thoughts properly so my poems come out either strange or pretentious sounding. And if it's okay I'd like to see something from you.

(OP)
>You're waifu is the jelly to your peanut butter! Make sure to take good care of your sandwich of love! I don't even know anymore, it sounded cute before I typed it.
You are cute, Mintbro. And so is your waifu!
>If you were planning a marriage together where would you want to go? (Be specific! In a church in your hometown? A vacation spot like a beach or maybe something romantic like a beautiful cliffside? If you have an actual place figured out share it!)
I've never thought about it but I think it would be so nice to marry her in a church in mountains or near cliffside. It would be so wonderful.
But even if she isn't real I still want to have marriage with her. I'm planning VR marriage, but that project is still in design phrase. I don't think it will happen anytime soon.
Real world: Families and close friends.
VR: Close friends, people from IRC and Waifu Wednesday and other anons.
>How about your honeymoon? Any vacation destination in mind? Put money aside and just do whatever youd want!
A rented house near sea with private beach.
She prefers quiet, peaceful days.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFPbEs1XjmE

It's hard to tell because technically, she was in love with me since I met her.
But I think I am, she seems very happy with me.

Same to you, user!

Thank you!

Post your waifu wearing/having cat ears or other animal accessory!

>You're waifu is the jelly to your peanut butter!
Now peanut butter jelly time reminds me of my waifu.

If we were plannnig a marriage, the first thing that we'd have to decide is if we'd follow my or her religion's ceremonies, or both. If we were going with mine, we'd get married in a small comfy church with only a select few friends and relatives to bear witness.

Lilly couldn't make it as the maid of honor? ;_;
The obvious course of action would then be to postpone the ceremony. If that for whatever reason couldn't be done, I guess we'd have to go with my sister, then. Neither of us really knows too many any other people suitable for that role.

For our honeymoon, we'd drive a car through europe.

She's fond of her peace and quiet.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckJpZZYI7qw

She failed to return books to a library on time, and now a hard core librarian is out to get her!

Mio's the cutest bassist there is!

Happy birthday Miku! Have a nice evening with your waifu, Mikubros.

Questions to speed things along:

If and when you play vidya, do you create your waifu as your character when given the option to do so?

Have you ever wished you could show something to your waifu? What was it?

One of your waifu's friends wants to arrange a surprise party for her and asks for you to help arrange it. What kind of a party will you have?

A wise magic Waifu-tan has been touched by the depth of your love for your waifu and makes you a one-time offer. She can send you into 2D to be with your waifu there, she can bring your waifu out into 3D to be with you, or she can leave things as they are. What would you choose?

Good evening waifu thread! I hope your waifu/husbando made you as proud this week as you made them!

Yukari is my peanut butter because she turns me bright red and gives me difficulty breathing

Mint is super adorable, and may you always be happy.
I'll marry Yukari in the rolling hills of England! No location yet, but we'd string a banner between the twin turrets of a 7TP tank!

She'd invite all her family, the tank club of Ooarai and those from other schools too, so her side would be packed! on my side would be all of you in this thread!

If her maid of honour cancelled, she'd be heartbroken. However, I reckon she could be replaced by Erica (due to how similar their interests can be) or Konata (due to their complimenting personalities and how well their husbandos get along)!

We'd love to take a road trip around the world until the money runs out!

>compliment a waifu/husbando
No long list today, just know that your loved one is perfect, super cute and you make them as happy as they make you! my regulars know who they are by now

This song reminds me of her!
youtube.com/watch?v=6_KXCupJDBA

Gorgeous picture of your waifu! Yukari has a bounty for stealing as many as 40 tanks, and that's terrible!

Mio a super moe and a wonderful Akiyama!

Many happy returns, Miku! Here's to many more.

Have a wonderful week with your gorgeous waifu, Koboribro!

Kagura a super genki and wonderful!

That picture is gorgeous. You're a lucky user.

Hey Rikabro! You enjoying those YomeColle files of your cutie?

On it!

Question time!

If you were in a fight, could you rely on your loved one to have your back? Could they rely on you?

Would your waifu/husbando be willing to learn your language, or would you learn theirs, and why?

What's their favourite flower?

Have a great evening, waifu thread!

Her home village, outside among the snow.

Just my immediate family, her parents and her friends.

>How about your honeymoon?
Winter vacation, Swiss countryside, et cetera.

Peace and quiet, occasionally solitude.

Perhaps someone ticked her off and she put someone on ice to retaliate.

>If you were in a fight, could you rely on your loved one to have your back?
She might freeze them to death or something. The support is appreciated, but that might be a bit much.

>Could they rely on you?
The most i could do is argue. Poorly.

>Would your waifu/husbando be willing to learn your language, or would you learn theirs, and why?
Considering her home, I'd probably be better off learning hers.

>What's their favourite flower?

Not really in the mood to answer questions at the moment. Going to spoiler it because I don't want to bring down the thread with my own nonsense.

Past few weeks haven't been that well. So why am I posting here to begin with? Maybe because this thread is a little less judgmental than others? Maybe because posting her will make me feel better. I don't know. It's a combination of a lot of things and I just feel like I'm going to lose her. As bad as it sounds, having someone like her helped through some tough times and it helped to ease some of the stress that continued once those times somewhat subsided. I don't know how I would deal with that. The coming weeks are going to be hell as far as I can see. I'm not one to ask for anything either. I just want to get this off my chest in the only way I feel I can without having to really express it directly to someone. I will apologize for this dribble too, since I don't mean to bring down anyone else's day or to project my problems on people who don't deserve them.

I wish all the other anons and their loved ones a fantastic week!

She's never shown to have a particular guy type aside from him not being a pervert or womanizer. Depending on who you ask, though, she might not even be into guys. One of the downsides of fanon; they get to make up all sorts of bullplop...

Easily done.

-Depends on the game in question, and how convincing of a copy I can make. If it isn't too convincing, then I won't.
-I wish she could've seen me test for my black belt.
-...and suddenly, it hits me. I know of a nice sushi restaurant that would make the ideal spot for a surprise party for My Beloved. Naturally, all her friends will be there
-I'm honestly torn between options one and three. Going through some a rough patch right now that could impact things.

Yours is looking especially fluffy today.

-I could count on her just as she could more than count on me in that situation.
-She already knows mine; she just gets embarrassed by the thick accent she has when she speaks it.
-She seems fond of tulips.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_IFjToCnp8
youtube.com/watch?v=UOp0IoRwYJY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4
youtube.com/watch?v=Nrrwovi01bE
youtube.com/watch?v=z9fjLUNaSXI
youtube.com/watch?v=8ehhZ53zysQ
Kind of a strange selection here. I guess I just really associate her with sad songs, especially quiet ones. And heavy piano as well.
That's easily done.

-Not usually. But I'm playing through dark souls right now with a dumb faith/int build. I couldn't give her long hair, but she's got blue hair. And I'm going to use the great scythe.
-Hah, show her everything.
I've listened to them all over 50 times or so. I don't want to overdo it but I can't stop myself. So yes, I'm enjoying them. Her voice is my favorite thing to listen to in the world.

>If and when you play vidya, do you create your waifu as your character when given the option to do so?
Yes, I always try to do it.
>Have you ever wished you could show something to your waifu? What was it?
Yes, I always wanted to show beautiful starry sky, far away from city's lights.
>One of your waifu's friends wants to arrange a surprise party for her and asks for you to help arrange it. What kind of a party will you have?
I think we would just have small party for few people at our place. Nothing fancy or loud, just small cozy party.
>A wise magic Waifu-tan has been touched by the depth of your love for your waifu and makes you a one-time offer. She can send you into 2D to be with your waifu there, she can bring your waifu out into 3D to be with you, or she can leave things as they are. What would you choose?
She doesn't have her world so I would bring her here. I have a job and place to live, I would be able to support her without a problem.

>If you were in a fight, could you rely on your loved one to have your back? Could they rely on you?
We would mostly likely run away. I would defend her with all my strength though.
>Would your waifu/husbando be willing to learn your language, or would you learn theirs, and why?
I already think she speaks in Polish. Otherwise she would probably want to learn it. I don't think I'll ever be able to speak Japanese though.
I dunno, but snow drops reminds me of her.

You should take care of your relationship. Do something new to add some diversify, like take her somewhere you wanted but never done. Talk with her and remind yourself of how did she made you feel before. Remind yourself how precious your relationship with her is and keep it up. It's not worthy to leave that behind.

Goodnight, Waifu Thread!

If your waifu became real, how would it change your life? What would you change to adopt to this new situation?

Happy birthday, Mikus!

Probably someone trying to capture her to use her mind reading abilities for their own gain or her father putting it out so that she's forced to come home and stay home.

Aye aye

>vidya as waifu

Not too often really. Hard to create her in most games.

>showing waifu

I want to show her all the sights that the world has to offer, especially the waterfront near my house.

>surprise

It'd be a mission considering we'd have to avoid her until it happens, but for the effort we'd do something really big with all sorts of foods and treats for her.

>last question

I'd ask if she could wait awhile before sending me, I love my angel, but it wouldn't be fair to either of us if I show up and have lots of unfinished business here still that I regret not taking care of.

>peanut butter allergy

That's both cute and sucks.

>fighting together

Depends on where. On the ground she'd have to rely on me to do most of the fighting fue to her size, in the air I'd be a sitting duck at best so I'd have to entirely rely on her.

>language

We both technically know English.

>Flower

She has some art with pink Roses, So I bet she really likes them.

It'd be an interesting situation for sure, I'd help her adapt, and introduce her to my family and friends, presuming you mean not just suddenly appearing but sharing romantic feelings we'd probably work towards getting married. She'd probably whip me in shape quick physically, and then once festivities are over she'd probably find some way to continue doing her job, which would mean not seeing eachother much, so we'd have to make the most of every time we see eachother!

If she just appeared with no knowledge of me I might have some explaining to do that I don't know I can explain. I-It'd be loads of fun.

You sound like you're a bit burnt out, slow down a little, focus on what's going to be problematic these next few weeks and try to spend time with her when you can.

If it means anything, your fear you might lose her means you probably won't, it means you care about her a lot, even if you don't feel it as strongly right now. From what I've seen you seem to care about your qt a whole lot, just keep chugging and you'll make it through!

Everyone has burnout sometimes, so don't let it get to you, okay?

>

No.

I think so, depending on what kind of fight it is. I'd try my hardest for her.
Probably, but I'd rather her not try.

It would change a lot, it would be very difficult.

Actually a surprisingly difficult question. It's hard to weigh up the romantic side of a wedding combined with something which makes it our wedding. I mean, having tsundere maids serving things in the afterparty isn't exactly... orthadox. Probably the best compromise would be to do it as Japanesey as we could, because I feel she'd like it best that way. Plus, a traditional Japanese wedding dress wouldn't squish her ahoge down, hehe.

Families and friends, though if it is a more traditional thing, it'd be better if it was more low-key. At least, the event itself. Everything after might get a little crazy.

>Who do they replace (the maid of honour) with?
While it might be a contrast considering 'traditional' and all, I think she'd enjoy having Miku there. She'd love having an idol as a maid of honour. At that, someone else experienced with tying up a lot of hair, haha. Also, since today is today, Happy Birthday to Miku!

>How about your honeymoon?
Most likely two things; some time in the UK where I'm from, and some time touring Japan where she's from. Rather than staying in one place, we can go touring and see the most romantic parts of each other's countries.

Quiet days are an opportunity to play lots of games, read lots of manga and watch lots of anime without distraction.

>Your special one now has a bounty on their head. Considering their odd quirks, what could they have done to warrant such a reaction?
More likely than not, she accidentally pissed off a Yakuza bigwig by beating them at an arcade game. Repeatedly. Relentlessly.

I'll say Happy Birthday Miku in a seperate reply too, just because!

Have a nice week too, Koborianon!

youtube.com/watch?v=ew-d8XOJSN8

The only man she ever mentioned that she finds cool is Goose from Mad Max 1, I'm working on getting slimmer and more muscular and acquiring a license and bike but ultimately it's kind of funny that the only man she finds cool is a fictional character.

Happy Birthday to the Greatest Idol!

I don't have an actual place figured out but Hokkaido would be fun.

Waifufriends and family! I have someone in mind for best man but people'd throw a shitfit if I mention him

Her maid of honor would probably have been her younger sister as hey're super close and it'd have to be something very serious for this to happen, but I'd say almost any waifufriend's waifu could be it as she's someone who naturally gets along well with everyone. If I'd have any say in it, I'd probably give a list of five or so but I don't want to play favorites and make someone salty because I preferred somebody else's waifu over theirs.

Road trip across America to see her parents

She likes to laze off and forget the annoying duties of life, but she also likes to be out and about touring and enjoying life and all that can be reached.

I like all of your waifus, so please make sure to be good husbandos and respectfully treat your waifufriends and husbandobros because you want to be treated nice as well, don't you?

Nekomimi is so cute.

>If and when you play vidya, do you create your waifu as your character when given the option to do so?
Ultimately depends on the game. Usually I'll play as myself, but if there's a customizable heroine it'll always be her. I love character creators, so it's fun to see her in cute outfits too.

I want to show her her country from the back of my motorbike. Just ride together through Japanese country roads and see where we wind up. Right now, I get the feeling she'd be preoccupied with Pokemon Go, hehe.

>What kind of a party will you have?
Most likely some awkward variation of a videogame tourney. I mean, it'd work, lots of snacks, a bunch of silly cosplays and whatnot - the only problem is the winner and final two competitors are going to be obvious right from the start.

>She can send you into 2D to be with your waifu there
I think most people would go for that option, easily. I wouldn't want to make her suffer with my life.

>I'll marry Yukari in the rolling hills of England!
I hope you don't mind us showing up in really badly homemade Oorai uniforms, haha.

We could rely on each other; while I do have a limited ability in martial arts both of us would ultimately wind up flailing fighting game moves after a while. She isn't really the biggest built woman in the world either, but together sheer hotblooded determination will drive us to victory!

I'm learning hers and it's kinda... hard. To enjoy a lot of the same things together, I need to. It'd be nice if she learned mine, but I wouldn't really force it upon her.

Have a great evening even though... you're probably asleep by now, haha.

A small church somewhere.
Close friends and family, I don't think either of us want a very big wedding.
It would probably be Tsubasa, but she would be very sad if something like that happened.
Traveling around sounds nice, but so does going somewhere remote and being alone. I'm not sure.
She likes quiet days.
Happy birthday to her.
Her preferred type of man is me.
She's a strong fighter and a lot stronger than I am so I'm not sure how much I could help her in a fight.
I really like the idea of us helping each other learn the other's language.

Do you ever talk or whisper out loud to them? Even if it's just a few words?

How do you usually refer to them?

Do you ever say their name out loud? Do you try to use proper japanese pronunciation, more of a romanisation or more like how it's read in your language?

Do you use a daki or something else to cuddle them? How often and for how long?

>If you were planning a marriage together where would you want to go? (Be specific! In a church in your hometown? A vacation spot like a beach or maybe something romantic like a beautiful cliffside? If you have an actual place figured out share it!)
I don't have a specific place but I'd like it to be somewhere covered in flowers.

Just the two of us.

>How about your honeymoon? Any vacation destination in mind? Put money aside and just do whatever youd want!
It'd be nice to just go traveling together. No destination in mind just the two of us and the countryside.

Quiet days are the best because they never last.

Heh.

Beautiful cake. Happy birthday Miku!

Her hair has cat-like protrusions. Does that count?

No, most games wouldn't do her justice and I don't want to see her getting hurt.

The sunset/stars sometimes when I'm feeling melancholy at night.

>One of your waifu's friends wants to arrange a surprise party for her and asks for you to help arrange it. What kind of a party will you have?
How about a barbeque.

>A wise magic Waifu-tan has been touched by the depth of your love for your waifu and makes you a one-time offer. She can send you into 2D to be with your waifu there, she can bring your waifu out into 3D to be with you, or she can leave things as they are. What would you choose?
I'd prefer to go 2D.

>If you were in a fight, could you rely on your loved one to have your back? Could they rely on you?
She doesn't look like it but she can pack a punch when she takes someone by surprise.

She picks up languages extremely quickly. Still, I'm in the process of learning Japanese as it's pretty useful.

Dandelions because the only thing they need to grow is love.

This is a topic I've thought a lot about because the change would be so drastic. It would basically mean cutting off most if not all human contact and entering survival mode. I'd do it for her without hesitation however.

I sometimes whisper to her when I'm working hard as an encouragement. I just call her Saya, with the Japanese pronunciation. No daki yet unfortunately.

>tfw home from work and waifu Wednesday thread is up
feels good
As long as something interesting is going on, either.

>what could they have done to warrant such a reaction?
She has broken too many school windows

Fight the good fight anonymous poster. I know yours is a noble cause.

No.

Hey user, your waifu is a cute tomboy brunette

perfect indicators of a best girl

>Post your waifu wearing/having cat ears or other animal accessory!
Sure thing! Bunny ears!

>What would you choose?
Neither. I am unworthy of sharing a dimension with mai waifu.

Also, I wish to heal your waifu.

Mai waifu's a dub so no language barrier there.

>If your waifu became real, how would it change your life?
It would ruin it. I don't want mai waifu to share our cursed existence.

That is one ADORABLE Mint pic! Sorry, let me clarify: that is a pic of a Mint who happens to be ADORABLE!

>don't you?
Of course

>How do you usually refer to them?
Mai Waifu, Mai Glorious Waifu, Mai Goddess, Mai Miracle of the Supreme Ultimate

>Haven't really bothered with waifu threads lately
>Still check for new art at least once every couple weeks

Spoiler again

The more I think about it, I'm not sure whether or not it's a simple burnout. Granted, I do like whenever people draw art of her or even discuss her. She's a side character and content of her is slim. I've tried to add some things about her, so it's helped for the past seven years.

Instead, I think the main thing is related to her directly, as in, the series she's from. I'm not going to get to into it, but that's one of the things that's been getting my anxious for the past few years. I don't want to get into it more than it is now, only because I'll know for sure in a few weeks. It's extremely petty, but with how my life has been going so far, it really adds more problems to my life than they have the right to at the moment.

Thanks for listening. It makes me feel better.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HkfNg16SjA

I love him so much.

Unfortunately feeling sick as hell and dont have the energy to answer questions, but I love my waifu very VERY much. She's the best. Hope you and your waifu have a great rest of the week. Also pic related I just got today.

I would probably prefer my church, but I think I would let her have the final say
Families and friends. I'd let her invite the village if she wanted to
>Maid of Honor; Who do they replace them with?
Assuming we are talking about from the series the maid of honor was probably Mero and she purposely cancelled, so she might choose Cerea
>honeymoon?
I'd take her to a honeymoon at the beach, preferably Hawaii
She prefers to be doing something rather than nothing assume she is alone

She probably broke a certain "special" law with me

Mio is best Keion

Have a happy birthday Miku! 2 months until Miia's birthday!

I not Darling so no. I'm too tall to be him.

Have a great week!

>vidya?
Bit hard to do, but I give it a shot sometimes
>Waifu-tan
I'd much rather go into the 2D world

>fight?
I'd trust her to have my back, she could rely on me assuming I was armed

I would be spending all of my free time with her to start

I talk to her and have some small conversations. I usually just refer to her a Miia

Question:
What type of drink would you waifu drink? Alcohol? Soft Drinks? Tea? Something else?

who did that to your waifu!? is she okay?

Don't worry she's perfectly fine, that's how she came in. I just thought it looked funny with only her head.

>If your waifu became real, how would it change your life? What would you change to adopt to this new situation?
This is kinda a question which would have multiple parts.
If it just suddenly happened one day, there'd be a lot of things to sort out. For one, we'd have to learn to speak to each other better than our broken ability with the other's language. I imagine the decor of my room is probably enough of a reassuring factor, though she might find seeing figures of herself kind of odd. The idea of her hugging a plushie of herself is adorable though.
Then there's the fact that she'd essentially be joining a household which isn't run by me, and I'd have to foot the bill for her staying here (given, she can stay in my room too).
As for a living, I can't really afford to have us move out with just me paying, but if she's living in the UK instead of the ideal of me living over in Japan there's at least the plus side of she'd be able to pick up a job translating after a few years. I'd have to be frugal to support her until then, but it gives us hope that we'll have our own place where we can call our own. And subsequently be able to live out most of the things I muse about every Wednesday.
One thing's for sure. I'd be a hell of a lot happier as a person.

Those questions make me think a little. See, I don't want to make myself sad talking to her, knowing she won't reply. But I also feel I don't really express myself in enough ways sometimes. I do have someone drawing me a dakimakura, but for the time being her little plush is a cute cuddle. And I do occasionally give the plush a little kiss on the forehead.

In Japan she can't quite 'drink' yet (though she can in the UK), it'd be fun to have a couple of pints together and play about though.
Soft drinks and coffee would probably be the best way to go; better for staying awake longer too.

...that said, I should be sleeping myself, so goodnight!

Sometimes I worry that I lean on my husbando for support more than it'd be fair to, considering everything that he's dealt with, but then I realize he'd probably feel the same way towards me and that it's a silly albeit very conscientious concern for either of us to have.

He's a really wonderful guy, and I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

>waifutalk

I wish her a good day when I go out and a good night before bed, and during holidays I'll wish her best wishes for it too.

>names

Mint, Minty, Angel, Princess, beautiful

>saying her name

As silly as it is, saying her name out loud, especially when trying to be cute gives me butterflies, I don't know why.

>daki

Soon, very soon I hope, the artists been gone for over a week now and I'm starting to get paranoid, I haven't heard from him in a month when he gave me the first half, probably just me being nervous as its my first commission more than anything though.

For now I just hug my pillow and put a slideshow on my phone of her folder.

She loves tea more than any other drink.

I guess you could say she lost her head!I'm so sorry.

All relationships are based around helping eachother accomplish what neither could do alone, you both lean on eachother in your own ways, but together you're still able to keep standing despite what happens. You build off of one anothers strengths and weaknesses, ending up better for it, and standing taller than you could ever alone!

What does your loved one do for fun when they're alone?
What do they usually do with their friends?
How do you mostly spend time with them?

You're a very sad person kiriecuck.

He seems quite happy

He's all smiles. But his heart is crying, I can feel it.
Everytime someone says they're not worthy for their love I want to punch their face a tell them "Stop beating yourself up! Love shouldn't be like that!"

He mentions his love is not physical. It's spiritual or something.

Your waifu was the only reason I tortured myself through Girls Bravo like 6 years ago so I can completely understand why you love her

Because she isn't his waifu.

Thank you user. Thank you.

Love is love.

Except he's said multiple times he has no romantic feelings for her. Loving someone like an immediate family member isn't having a waifu.

Fuck you I'm fatally allergic.

I can't say that I am, but I do want to write music for her some day.

Can do!

I've tried, but no game I've played so far has been able to emulate her sideburns.
>Have you ever wished you could show something to your waifu?
A wedding ring.
A fun one? I've never really organised or been involved in a surprise party.
>A wise magic Waifu-tan has been touched by the depth of your love for your waifu and makes you a one-time offer.
Bringing her here would have far too many possible repercussions, so I wouldn't do that. I would go to her world, but I feel as though too many people would miss me if I did, so I guess things will have to stay as they are.

Thank you! Yukari is a super cute fluff.
I reckon she would. She has a mean roundhouse.
>Could they rely on you?
Maybe.
It would make things easier for the both of us, for sure. She sucks at English, and I suck at Japanese, so it'd be perfect if we could teach each other!
Either Sunflower or Morning Glory, purely because those are the only two she knows.

If those complications I mentioned earlier were ironed out, then I feel as though things would change for the better. I feel as though I'd have more motivation to do the things I'd want if she were there to support me, and I'd be there for her when she needed me as well.

>Love has to be physical to be romantic
Wew. It's always all about sex with you fags isn't it?
To you people a serious waifu is no more than a girl you like and want to use as a baby factory. No wonder you fucks are unloved virgins in real life.

>romantic means sex
I guess I shouldn't expect much from cancerous shippers.

If the create-a-character options are feasible, which unfortunately is rarely the case.

This is going to sound corny, but a thank you.

Probably just a smaller one, a gathering of friends and some nice treats to help her feel appreciated and loved.

>She can send you into 2D to be with your waifu there, she can bring your waifu out into 3D to be with you, or she can leave things as they are. What would you choose?
I would not bring her here, I feel like that wouldn't be safe for her. Then again, I'm not sure this is a decision I could make on my own. This is something that should be decided together, especially since she's part of the equation.

Depends on if she'd want anything to do with me.

>Do you ever talk or whisper out loud to them? Even if it's just a few words?
Sometimes, just a 'I love you so much' or a 'thank you' when the sight of her gives me encouragement.

By her name?

>Do you ever say their name out loud? Do you try to use proper japanese pronunciation, more of a romanisation or more like how it's read in your language?
Just her name.

>Do you use a daki or something else to cuddle them?
I have a homemade plushie that was made by a friend.

Fruit drinks and iced tea.

>Do you ever talk or whisper out loud to them?
On the rare occasion, yes.
Kagura, Kaguran, or my waifu.
>Do you ever say their name out loud?
I do. Not that often, but yes.
>Do you use a daki or something else to cuddle them?
Yup! I've had two daki commissions done. I cuddle with her every night.

Pocari Sweat.

G'night Konatabro!

>What does your loved one do for fun when they're alone?
Play videogames!
>What do they usually do with their friends?
Either hang out in town or goof off at school, mostly. They've also gone on school trips together and spent time in Chiyo's summer home.
>How do you mostly spend time with them?
We play videogames together, watch movies, go on mini-dates and exercise.

Tell me, who are you to judge others about how love someone?

This is my first time participating in waifu thread but I have been writing my answers in a journal for some time now. It took me a while to get where I am today as I was in denial about my waifu for a long time since he is male and I'm not gay. I mistook him for a girl at first and his cuteness made me download the app in the first place and before I knew it I have been playing for over two years. I always liked him, simply explaining it away as finding him funny, but after a while my interest in him grew and it hit me that what I was feeling was love. I'm not sure of exactly when it happened, but I came to accept Shuzo as my waifu and I truly cherish him and the ways he has changed my life.

I love him and I won't be ashamed of that love, even if he is male. There's nothing I wouldn't do for Shuzo! I want to always support, treasure, and protect our love. I won't be answering any questions this week but I'll post some of my favorites from previous threads so other anons can revisit or answer them for the first time.

10 specific things you love about your waifu?

If your waifu was a food, what would she be?

How do you hold her when laying down for bed?

What new kind of outfit would you like to see your waifu in?

Thank you for helping me bond with my loved one, waifu thread. Never be ashamed of your love, all of your waifus are lovely and you're so lucky to have each other.

She's a wonderful person and the only likeable character from that heap of junk

not to lewd your waifu as I don't lewd others waifus but she wears some really cute things as well cough

I'm a comrade in waifufagatory. Friends don't let friends live in another man's shadow! Break through and make your own path to your beloved, Kiriefag. Fuck whoever that guy is, you're probably 100x better than he is.

>She's a wonderful person
user, you are wonderful
>and the only likeable character from that heap of junk
I loved blonde and hated pink. Pink was the only bad part of that show.

>What type of drink would you waifu drink? Alcohol? Soft Drinks? Tea? Something else?
Healthful drinks. Water most of all.

Does your waifu like wrapping herself around you for warmth?

Thank you user for those kind words!
Is Mako your waifu by the way? Cute tomboyish brunettes are a Miracle of the Universe.

>user, you are wonderful
d'aww, I'm but a simple user who is honest. Thank you Kiriefriend! And keep her wearing such wonderful things

>tfw my genetics are shit and I would rather my waifu have kids with another man of her choosing or adopt

Will do!

N-no it's someone very different. I just wanted you to believe in yourself. From what I gather this OTP guy, he picked pink hair girl right? Then your waifu will have nobody to rely on to fight her loneliness. You might be the only one who she can rely on in that case. You should fight for her love. Marry her and YOU become her OTP.
I don't mean any offense.

>What type of drink would your waifu drink?
>Alcohol?
No, as she has made a horrible forced underage drinking experience in the past

>Soft Drinks? Tea?
A lot more likely!

>Something else?
No clue. Her creator never stated any specific most liked food or drink yet, but due to what I stated above I'm 100% sure she'd prefer soft drinks and tea over anything with booze.

The beach, mostly because she's at the shallow beach right now, the real one that is.

Everyone at our naval base is invited!

Bismarck? I am sure she would be there but Graf would be a decent replacement for her if Biscuits feels nauseous at our wedding.

The only place I want to go with her is at the Atlantic Ocean. I would like her to reunite with Bismarck, someone that she has looked up to for ages.

She's really hyperactive, so she's always doing something every day. Which makes sense because she gets tired all the time.

Throwing beans at Nagato. That's a crime in the IJN. But other than that, she's really enthusiastic about other cultures that's not her own. Oktoberfest aside.

A happy birthday to Miku!

I do. Unless it's FO4 where one of couple dies then I am inclined to make another character.

My love for her. Shouting 'Ich liebe dich, prinzessin!' at the top of my lungs is not enough.

A very loud party that's for sure.

The 2D world. I hope I am not a kusoTTK in that case.

I would much rely on hers, I am quite weak.

She already knows English so I better learn German or I am an embarrassment for her.

Sunflower maybe? It would represent her though.

Hopefully a radical change. Because I want to take really good care of her and not let her down.

Just in my mind. But occasionally I do want to speak loud with her.

Prinz, pudding, meine Frau.

If I ever try to pronounce it in German, it would sound shit. But I try to do it right just for her.

A pillow will suffice for now. I do want to have a daki of her though.

Beer.

If it's love, then gender's no barrier to love.

Cute, caring, her hat, her mini anchors, her blonde hair, her nice green eyes, her smile, her enthusiasm, her sweetness and most importantly everything about her!

Pudding. Thanks Japan.

I would hold her down, real hard. With my lips close to hers.

A sundress.

>From what I gather this OTP guy, he picked pink hair girl right?
He "picked" her, more like. It's not like they married or anything.

>Marry her and YOU become her OTP.
No user. It is my blade I have pledged in her service, not my flesh. Also, mai waifu has turned down infinitely qualified gentlemen for the blue-haired fool. Her heart is strong and it has chosen the thickheaded MC long ago.

Deep.
youtube.com/watch?v=d5gUsnJX2oA

And I came late again...
>If you were planning a marriage together where would you want to go? (Be specific! In a church in your hometown? A vacation spot like a beach or maybe something romantic like a beautiful cliffside? If you have an actual place figured out share it!). Who would you invite between you? Just families? Friends? Everyone?

A small party in a house with her friends and daughteru .

>Oh jeez, your loved ones maid of honor had something come up and cancelled right before! Who do they replace them with?

If Nagisa couldn't be there Mami would be very sad, I guess Madoka or Sayaka would replace her.

I think a trip to Europe would be nice, don't know where would she want to go.

She is always busy hunting witches, I'm sure she would love some rest days.

Question: Does you're waifu have a daughteru? You like her? Do you have one?

Friendly reminder you're waifu a cute and so are you!

Only something something weeks until Christmas

I've already got a cute WWD request planned for winter and I've been thinking about a cute one for Christmas as well!

That being said, my birthday's before that, and I would rather have it that day didn't happen but I did learn to appreciate myself through her so I'm unsure if I should request something and if, what

It would lead to some interesting changes. I'd definitely have to get my act together and be more assertive, at least when it comes to work and variety of foods.

-Constantly. Usually helps to establish a connection.
-I tend to use the pet name 'Beloved'
-Rarely do I ever use her name, let alone out loud. But I try my best to pronounce it as Luka.
-Nope.

Looking very squiddish there.

She responds well to iced coffee, but she also enjoys some nice tea and the occasional cream soda.

-Listen to music.
-Rehearse for their weekly performances, or just hang out.
-Quality time that we can't otherwise get anywhere else.

-Eyes, fingers, voice, figure, her drive, her determination, her legs, the warmth she shares with those close to her, her smile, and her engrish accent.
-Tuna...or takoyaki
-Spooning position.
-Cyborg or Gatchaman

And a cat hood pick because I botched it the first time.

Hmm. Well alright. I won't push the issue, but I pray for a day when you can meet her in person. And when you do, she recognizes that you're the one most devoted to her, and can fall for you. Sex isn't the issue. "I want to be with that person for the rest of my life", don't you want Kirie to think that about you? If you just watch from afar you won't be able to share the joys of growing a family together, watching the sunset, cooking for each other, sharing deep dark secrets, crying on each others shoulders...
I just think it's really sad if you love someone and can't do that with them.

I, for one, think that Kirie would fall for him because he's not a blonde scumbag lewding her body like a certain piece of shit from the anime and mango but someone who genuinely loves and appreciates her for what and who she is

Anons, please. The love for mai waifu is not of the flesh. It would be sacrilege.

Thanks, It's been a busy week and I needed something to help me relax.

>marrriage
Somewhere that is full of grass out in the open, I'd have to make sure the weather is nice and that the place is clean.
>invite
I have a few people I would invite besides my family, if Fuuka wants to invite her parents that'd be fine but I would rather she didn't.
>maid of honor
Damn, Fuuka really would have liked Natsuki to be there.
I guess she'd ask Mitsuru.
>honeymoon?
An hotel somewhere that's not noisy.
>quiet days or being active?
Quiet days
>compliment a waifu
Mint is adorable.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4jwprFiDeU

Congrats

Fuuka is not superficial, she appreciates what's inside, she is attracted to optimistic people who stay true to their values, and she likes people who help and support others.
Even if Fuuka doesn't care about the surface I still want to be strong and look good for her, that's why I go to the gym and take care of myself.

I like writing some stuff, my advice is to not care about being pretentious, just let your heart speak and find words that describe what you feel.

>show something
Yeah
>What was it?
A flower
>Party
A small one with all her friends, nothing too extravagant, just everyone having fun.
>A magic waifu-tan can send you into 2D to be with your waifu there, she can bring your waifu out into 3D to be with you, or she can leave things as they are. What would you choose?
Go with her.

>fight
She can rely on me for sure, she'd be giving me encouragement
>language
I am already trying to learn hers, I guess she'd ask how to say a few words on mine.
I don't think she has one.

I always had her pinned as a tea person.

>fun
Browse the web
>friends
Study or go shopping
>Spend time with her
Usually fantasize

Happy birthday Miku!

I bought a cake for us. I should go cuddle.

Happy Birthday to beautiful Miku! I hope you spoil your waifu on her special day, she deserves it!

In no particular order
I love Fuuka's smile
And her eyes
And her soft voice
and her gentle mannerisms
And her humble attitude
And her modest wardrobe
And her giggling
And her brilliant mind
And her strong determination to help others
And last but not least, her whole being

>What new kind of outfit would you like to see your waifu in?
Baggy pants and a turtleneck sweater

No to all three

Does your loved one have any habits/quirks you find adorable?

Sometimes I'll try to get as close as I can. Depends on the game.

It depends if she still has her magic, and that would make it pretty interesting. I would have to start working harder either way though.

Most of the time it's before I go to sleep.
Fate.
Yes. Her name isn't Japanese.
My daki, and I do when I'm going to bed and I stay in bed a little bit before I get up.

Mostly tea and coffee.

Her hair
Her eyes
How kind she is
How cool she can be
Her body
How strong she is
Her cape
Her thighhighs
Her determination
Her ribbons
With one or both of my arms around her.
A formal dress.

>10 things
Her eyes, her cheek scales, her smile, her tail, the way she says 'Darling', her long red hair, her snek ears, her devotion to the one she loves, how she needs extra cuddles to keep warm, and how she loves you for who you are
>If your waifu was a food, what would she be?
Snake soup
>How do you hold her when laying down for bed?
She coils around me, but I do hug her as well
>What new kind of outfit would you like to see your waifu in?
I'd like to see her in a plug suit

Of course! And I love it as well

Thanks Jebus! Yui a great!

Nobody has any daughters
But we will have some eventually

I love the way her tail moves

Goodnight waifu thread! I hope you have sweet dreams about your beloved!

bumpu!

fuckyu!

noice

Let's have some more questions:
Does your waifu wear nail polish? What color? if she doesn't would you like her to?

If she had to have a different hair color, what would you want it to be?

If your waifu was a house pet, what animal would she be?

You and your waifu are starting a band together! What instruments do you each play?

If your waifu were planning a special surprise for your birthday, which other waifu/husbando in the thread would she ask for help?

Occasionally yeah, though it's more like thinking out loud than anything. It's not like I believe that she's here with me or could hear what I have to say. Regardless, it feels pretty nice. I only refer to her by name, I refuse to use stuff like "waifu", feels way off. Though I only really do that when I'm snuggling my daki at nights. It's a bit silly, but kind of fun to pretend what it would be like if she really were there.

I'm pretty sure I've got the pronunciation of her name just right, but I can't confidently speak Japanese yet, only read and write.

So far I haven't played any vidya that allows for much character customization. Either way, if it's a game where the character would get hurt, then I'm not inclined to make her.

Probably my stories, and pictures of her. And one drawing that I made for her birthday a year or two ago and lost. I hope I find it again soon.

Well, a relatively normal party of course. With cake and all her favorite flowers, friends and such.

I'd rather be sent into the 2D world. Even then, I don't think I'd be worthy of her.

I'm not sure. She's delicate and completely defenseless without a weapon, I'd assume. As for me, I'd probably give it my all. I haven't fought anyone in years, but I've done a fair bit of lifting. I would do my best, and even die for her.

I would be willing to learn japanese, although she'd probably have to help and teach me a lot. Miku can already sing in english, but I would help her smooth out her accent, even though it's kind of cute sometimes.

Tulips.

I don't think it'd be good. I'm in no position to support someone right now. I think it's best to work on myself and my mental state for now.

I whisper when I do talk. Then normally on some occasions when I'm alone. Usually just telling her that I love her and apologizing.

Her name and other affectionate names.

I just say Miku. Nothing to it.

I use my plushie of her. Not for full on cuddles, but just for comfort. I might use two pillows sometimes to simulate that. Usually everyday at night. Unless it's hot. Then I just have her besides me.

Tea. I don't imagine she'd drink. She might have a soft drink occasionally.

I'll defenitely make it Miku. For me. For everyone. For you.

>alone time

cosplays a bit, writes letters sometimes.

>With friends

Picnics or enjoying food together generally.

>Me with her

Enjoying tea, cuddling, going for strolls

>10 things

Her cute voice, her adorable ears, he soft voice, the way she smiles, her strong will, the way her ears twitch when she's happy, how easy it is to carry her, the way her eyes sparkle, her elegant yet childish nature, the way she looks so beautiful when she's tired and falling asleep, 10 isn't enough.

>Food

Something minty

>holding in bed

cuddling, me cuddling her, her kinda laying on me, or waifu jetpack

>clothes

I love seeing her in all sorts of different beautiful dresses!

I hope to see you more often, your husbando is beautiful!

Thanks, Jebus! Same to you and yours that picture is ridiculously cute

The way her ears sorta react to her emotions, it's absolutely adorable.

>Nails

Not really, but she might wear a pink.

>Band

She sings, I badly guitar, I can't music too good.

>Surprise party

Any waifu that could help put together something pretty but also fun and entertaining. I could see her asking like Konata, Keions, or Vocaloids for advice on how to make it as nice as possible for me, as well as smart waifu like Fuuka and waifu that could get me away from our home, but her troupe would probably help with most actual preparations.

Does your loved one have a favorite type of music? What song do you think they'd really enjoy listening to a lot?

>Do you ever talk or whisper out loud to them? Even if it's just a few words?
Just a few here and there. I love you, I'm home, good night, and so on.
"The wife" or Kuroko, depending on who it's toward.
>Do you ever say their name out loud? Do you try to use proper japanese pronunciation, more of a romanisation or more like how it's read in your language?
How most normal people would say it.
>Do you use a daki or something else to cuddle them? How often and for how long?
That could vary from seconds, to minutes, or if I have a lot of free time, hours, but it happens everyday.

Her accent when she speaks English. She's embarrassed by it to no end, but I find it simply adorable.

-Mostly turquoise, but she's got a good collection of polish.
-I've seen her with black hair once. Wouldn't mind seeing her with that color again, but in more optimistic situations.
-She already has an octopus, and I get the feeling that she's happy with sealife.
-Her on guitars, with me on bass.
-Either Miku, Yukari, or my fellow Luka-Bro.

She listens to a bit of latin and house, but she also digs a good jazz selection as well.