Tfw asian women can't have white babies

>tfw asian women can't have white babies
if they could could the West would literally be saved overnight. feelsbadman

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what is an artificial womb

its a myth, only the stupid scientifically ignorant amerifats believe in. The only thing that can make babies is picrelated.

shes hot dump more

The tech may not be there yet but to refute the possibility is assinine.

>she

It's a fucking doll

proof?

Don't care, he/she is hot either way and I'd pump my semen in her/his ass/pussy

its a dude isnt it

>genetic engineer all babies to be uber aryan
china and apefrica turn into aryan wonderlands over the course of 1 generation
the tech already exists, undoubtedly

>refute the possibility is assinine.

Anything is possible that is not against the laws of nature, but some problems are so complicated we wouldn't be able to solve them in 300 years. To sustain the stable and predictable development of the embryo so it could grow into a normal human being is more difficult than to defeat the aging process.

>tfw asian women can't have white babies
She can, but will born a mentally ill.

>take jap girl and european man
>go to china and hand select traits in their state of the art baby mod labs
>create perfectly mixed jap/european hybrid with best traits of both races and (theoretically) none of the conns

It could be done by 2020 given China's progress.

>thinking asian women aren't even more vapid commercialized whores than white women
t. never left mom's house

>asians will save the white race
>only thinks this because of years of jacking off to copious ammounts of asian sluts

Well there always surrogacy. Interesting thing though is hafu asian women sometimes have white children.

I have a Kazakh gf who is already about 30% White. She has round eyes and her dad has green eyes. Our children will look no different than any fully white person

>in the future dolls will spend half their time taking selfies like actual women

TuckTrap

Not when 90% of whites who go for Asians are self indulgent losers and all Asian women are terrible mothers

Say what you want, we dont care about your memes. White women have nothing to offer, go back to stormfront.

nope, 【少女映畫】鹿岛

> stable and predictable
IF it's a matter of that and it is indeed "predictable" aside from human testing laws and nonsense ethics there is little stopping us and it seems like a much less complex process than reversing aging.

Also, if we can use stem cells to grow organs why not grow wombs?

not today, faggot

you don't know what you are talking about. go read biology course on embryology so you wouldn't embarass yourself next time

English motherfucker

I would be impressed if that were true

Just paste that into google search, youll find what you are looking for in the first result.

Lol.

>not making the hapa master race full of qt3.14s
horrible taste OP

Maybe you have the impression you really know what you're talking about. It's not as complex as you want it to be.

They’re just turning out ubergooks. You really think they can turn out blonde-haired, blue-eyed aryans? Anything that they’ve produced comes out looking like any other slope, maybe just not an ugly one to them.

Kill yourself along with your disgusting Asian fetish you degenerate.

But they can make smarter sons.

Real intelligence do ever wins.

If you interbreed, you remove yourself from the gene pool. It's called biology, bitch.

Choose your hero

I have no fear. stick me on the front line with that shield please

lmao "remove yourself from the gene pool".

Look at this manlet who has no understanding of metaphysics or genetics.

On the one hand, you cry over a temporal reality that will be repeated eternally. On the other hand, you make a false god of genetic material that will in turn be subordinate to human whim.

Embarrassing.

You can't tell other people what to do.

Cope with it.

>Second toe is longer than the hallux
Nasty.

Be an ignorant. Worse for you.

>remove all east asian traits except for IQ
perfecto

>White women have nothing to offer
Except white children you fucking degenerate. IF you honestly prefer a Monkey looking Gook over any average white female you're beyond repair, and you deserve children as mentally ill as you.
>inb4 you post some Kpop model who is trying so desperately to mirror a European women with that plastic surgery and Photoshop.

As a brother, I will say this.

Every white man needs an Asian wife by his side.

who cares, they're hot, act feminine, and can be handled.

kpop idols literally get facial reconstruction surgery generally saved for horrendous car accidents in the west.

imagine having that level of vanity. i will say though japs go overboard on the makeup, at least they're not getting parts of their skull shaved off to look more white.

I don't think the draw of Asian women is that they look better than white women for guys, it's the idea that they won't be as obnoxious.

>t. The basement NEET/WEEB who thinks he has a shot with asian women even tho he gets rejected by every other race

Youll need to try harder than that to force me into dating a white girl user

literally a white trait, dumbass

>thinking white women aren't all that and more
get your pathetic weeb fetish the fuck off this board

Why is it on an asian then? HMM?

She looks pretty white to me. Japanese are like the Europeans of the Asian world. Chinese are the arabs.

white women are 99% fat, non-virgins, and fell for the act masculine/just 'B' empowered meme

not to mention the tattoo meme, the never-learned-how-to-play-piano meme, the won't-do-any-chores meme, the no-interest-in-fine-art meme... i could go on.

>pale jap waifu
Me want

Slavs are far more feminine and hot then gooks are. You can easily settle with a 9/10 slavic qt instead of a 3/10 gook.

Nobody needs mongrels, they have done nothing but destroy our countries. Hapas just like Mulattos and Castizos have no importance in the world.

The Japanese are literally related to poo in loos, look up the Jomon and compared them to some picture of a pajeet. Notice how they look nearly identical.

>t.has never seen slavs in his life

H O N O R A R Y
btw if you dont have greek feet, kill yourself.

like I said originally
>t. never left mom's house

>slavs
>white
o..okay..

Looks like I get to say I'm a KANG now. Sweet. Hallux-lets BTFO.

I wonder if I'll finally witness the elusive Barneyfag posting on this board.

>hot
>feminine
>can be handled

>Gooks and Nips are white despite having no relation to Europeans

>Slavs aren't white despite being closely related to Europeans

Amerimongrel education confirmed.

kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/

Race-mixers are a bigger threat to Europeans and White Americans tend MGTOWs. I rather people not fuck anybody then pass their genes down to mongrels who will support communist ideals.

she looks better than (((him)))

try reading the OP dumbass; I'm not a race-traitor but fucking wish I could be.

>I have been back in America for a couple weeks now since my month long trip to Tokyo
>my dick has still not recovered
>life isn't fair. Why couldn't our boy put in an XO travel ban from Japan so I would have had to stay?

Does anyone else know this feel? When I open the door to my house in the morning and I don't see Tokyo, I get really depressed.

Why do mongrel americans support the failed concept of race-mixing? Bleaching is more outdated then lobotomies.

That user is just an idiot. Don't give it much thought.

nope, she does full frontal in this set

Just the creative genius of the Japanese is enough to convince me they are worth breeding. They've had a massive impact on my life and I've got nothing but respect for them.

t. reddit

The Japanese were responsible for Hitler's fall, they're literal kikes who will make your kids filthy mongrels.

i have Egyptian feet? but i am a native american+german

A dude in a dollsuit

You're a mongrel+european

>The Japanese were responsible for Hitler's fall
HA elaborate pls user

Actually they can, white embryo implantation.

Not really, it was Hitler declaring war on us.

>doing 5 seconds of research into this i find it is a blm troll meme
oops

>not getting tight Japanese pussy
And you claim to be white

Pearl Harbor was a pact done by Japan+US to get us to destroy Germany. They were double agents working for the kikes. Which is why Hirohito wasn't killed off unlike Mussolini and Hitler.

They would still pass on their selfish insect-like culture.

actually arabs are the arabs of the asian world retard

Culture doesn't matter when preserving a race.

It's obviously a meme. My one side of the family is German anglo-and the other Dutch-Croat and I have 'egyptian' feet.

You son of a bitch, nigger, asshole, motherfucker!

Son of a bitch, reyard ass, creep, faggot, son of a bitch!

Go back to Stormfront. No one here wants your gay aids loneliness disease.

Asian women and white men are here to stay. No one wants your stupid gay ass nigger loving fag stuff here.

Looks like I've gotten the mongrel upset, what's the matter? Does the European race merely existing trigger you?

>tfw too poor to buy a qt Ukrainian waifu

I mean, if my parents would let me, I probably could.

>poor

Nonsense, you can get them as easily as $30

I actually had an Anastasia Date account for a little bit. It's an extortionist website, I tell you. I don't know where else you would meet them though.

White men go crazy for Asian puthy.

>caring

That's a man's foot.

Asians have Pale Skin just as Whites

Many Asians are more pale than Meds such as Italians.

And Hapas are White enough.

adventurer

Mongrels will never succeed in anything, all of their countries are shitholes.

>Amerimongrel: The Post

Asians have no relation to Europeans whatsoever other than the small amount of Neanderthal genetics. Asians are Mongoloids while Whites are Europids. Stop pushing your mongrelization fantasies on Europeans. Darwin wanted you mongrels to be exterminated.

Is it actual genetic engineering or is it just creating a bunch of zygotes, picking the best one, then destroying the rest? Because theres quite a bit of difference there