Pussygrabber Bush

It just gets better every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5014447/Actress-alleges-George-H-W-Bush-sexually-assaulted-her.html#ixzz4wTn7dJc1
youtube.com/watch?v=wFgtzeyya8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BREAKING NEWS: Actress claims former President George H.W. Bush 'sexually assaulted' her from his wheelchair and touched her from 'behind' in front of Barbara
Actress Heather Lind made allegations Tuesday claiming when she met former President George H.W. Bush, 93, he 'sexually assaulted' her from his wheelchair
She claimed the 'assault' happened during a photo-op with wife Barbara Bush standing by his side, and claims his wife saw the incident unfold
Lind says this happened four years ago while she was promoting a movie
The now 34-year-old actress claims that afterwards Bush's security detail told her she shouldn't have stood next to the former president for the photo-op

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5014447/Actress-alleges-George-H-W-Bush-sexually-assaulted-her.html#ixzz4wTn7dJc1

Lmaooooo. And these niggers wives dont even try to stop them. These niggers literally get away with anything and are used to getting away with anything.

Time to end the shadow government. Civil war now.

Barbara rolled her eyes
Not again, George

What was the joke?

That fucker probably doesn’t even know what century he is in.

Have you seen the man’s wife?

Heather Lind, 34, who starred in AMC's series 'Turn: Washington's Spies' made the shocking allegations against the 93-year-old former president on Instagram in a lengthy post as part of a caption to a photo.
'When I got the chance to meet George H. W. Bush four years ago to promote a historical television show I was working on, he sexually assaulted me while I was posing for a similar photo. He didn't shake my hand. He touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side. He told me a dirty joke,' Lind alleges.

>gibs

this is actually real

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek

its pretty funny seeing these NWO-niggers getting BTFO by the pussyfeminists they created to destroy the white man

George H.W. Bush and Jennifer Fitzgerald

Bush met Fitzgerald when she became his personal assistant in 1974. He was serving as special envoy to China at the time, but Fitzgerald stayed on, following Bush Sr. to his post at the C.I.A. and as Ronald Reagan's vice president. According to former U.S. diplomat Louis Fields, Bush and Fitzgerald shared a private cottage in Switzerland during an official visit in 1984 (all the while, Barbara Bush was out promoting her book C. Fred's Story, about the Bush family dog). Much to the frustration of the Clinton camp, this story never received nearly the coverage of the 42nd president's numerous affairs. That's not for lack of trying, either: In a May 1992 interview with Vanity Fair, as her husband was being dogged by allegations surrounding his affair with Gennifer Flowers, Hillary Clinton was quick to remind everyone that President Bush had his own Jennifer. Few people listened then, but now that Hillary is a candidate in her own right, will her cries of hypocrisy gain more traction should her husband's sex life become an issue again? (And it probably will.)

Boritt: "This is why so many Democrats were outraged that Clinton's relationship with Monica Lewinsky became a scandal. Rightly or wrongly, the president's private sexual life wasn't something the press talked about before Clinton."

spinning the Kennedy shit eh

road ahead

Do these people have no shame? Some C list access starts to see her career go up in flames so she has to think of the next big thing for herself. The best she can come up with is to accuse so poor crippled old man with sexual harassment? What a dark world we live in

>gibs
She literally has gibs in her name I can't

Before my grandad died, he told me the best thing about getting old is getting away with things.
People see you as harmless, a little zany, forgetful and aloof. You're always innocent.
They're taking that away from us.
Who the fuck accuses a wheelchair-bound old man of sexual assault?

The memes have become self aware.

>please be 8 please be 8

Why did they break from tradition and not exhume Reagan's corpse to parade around? I'm sure old man CIA would have loved to tug on the puppet strings one last time.

2, 8 or 9

I'd grab that pussy too

33rd level

please be 8

What's his name again?

>stunning actress
Looks like a tranny so maybe this is attention whoring ShitThatDidntHappen.txt, but thanks to 3rd wave feminism the facts don't matter lol, he's automatically guilty

George "Hold my colostomy bag and suck on this chloroform rag" Bush

Hand is roaming
Shock and awe
Mission accomplished

George "I'd JFK That Pussy" Bush
George "Read My Lips...I'd Sexually Assault That" Bush

George "back rubs for days" Bush

George Herbert "I don't know where I was on 11/22/63, JK, I killed JFK" Walker Bush

Found her grassy knoll

there is a lot of derp in that picture

>the virgin actress
>the texan chad

nice, but I bet she is bald

George 'Grabbin' dat' Bush

grabbing the bush

The man has dementia, he probably mistook her for a ten year old boy.

fuk you user that was gonna be my lil stab

0 caught my eye

>yfw you'll never hear of any sexual allegations against obama, due to him being a homosexual

>roasties getting redpilled

off to prison he goes!

The Bush family is garbage. I don't even care if she made it up, the fuckers deserve to have their legacy of treason destroyed.

In a statement to the Daily News, the former President did not deny the allegations.

"President Bush would never — under any circumstance — intentionally cause anyone distress, and he most sincerely apologizes if his attempt at humor offended Ms. Lind," his spokesman said.

He touched me from behind from his wheelchair," Lind said of the former President.

Friendly reminder this poor excuse for a humanoid is a serial rapist and will come back as a fucking bedbug.
S to spit on his grave .
S.

2, or 9 please!

Bullshit, HW is into young boys.

Right of Kings, you strumpet.

>What was the joke?
This is what all inquiring minds want to know. No matter what it is, instant meme.

rooole

President George H.W. Bush APOLOGIZES after actress claimed he 'sexually assaulted' her and insists his 'attempt at humor' was misinterpreted

Bush joke:

Why do people say 'Grow some balls?' Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.

Come to daddy one or nine

I'll probably get the dude

At age 93, that's pretty pimp

Fucking knew it
Thanks for the laugh, Kek-sama

KEKKKK

what is it with bushes and their love for ugly women?

Concrete proof of pedophilia in Hollywood. Spread this via social media.

Everything Peterson said about the left imploding and the far far right cia niggers is happening.

want dat 6 or 7

The worst/best thing about this sexual assault hype train is, all it will do is make people even more desensitized to it and submissive

>women are so shit they don't even defend themselves against a 100 year old barely alive corpse in a wheelchair

Thoth smiles upon you tartar

Rawlling for big dick 9

roll

TRUMP IS GONNA EXPOSE EVERY PRESIDENT. NOT JUST KING NIGGER!!!

George "Handling Women" Bush

I guess successful men are very horny.

10/fucking10

Rolling!
>please get 1 or 9

So? He's old as shit and probably senile, my grandfather does the same thing.

Everybody here rolling for 9

Jeb! is probably crying at home

banana slamma

Hol E Shit

mfw my face is moar than a singular mfw

you start.
>tell me how it goes

Is this really the quote?

why do these sluts not just slap them and call them out when it fucking happens? so sick and tired of these stupid broads

Are we supposed to believe that this senile war criminal is committing sexual assault from his wheelchair in public and with his wife’s approval ? That doesn’t sound very plausible, bitch.

He's lucky that's all that's coming out

GRAB HER BY THE TUSHY
-George h w bush

Midget get

>He touched me from behind from his wheelchair
>WHEELCHAIR

Trump has destroyed the bush dynasty

>come here and sit on bushy's lap

Gingers

youtube.com/watch?v=wFgtzeyya8U

I guess he was too fast to get away from, she would have to take a whole step back

This is how this #metoo stuff ends. The minute of of these sexual harassment claims gets striken down, then all the sexual harassment claims, even the ones made to Weinstein, will be put under scrutiny that some of them (mainly the cases that happened decades ago) cannot truly be verified.

It's a shame really, because what is really a good movement to stop pedos and rapists in high society will just become fodder for people looking to get famous

Rolling, please don't be too ugly on the outside

good for the old bastard. let him have his fun.

You realize he admitted it by apologizing, right?

Yes, but as more fake allegations come up he can easily say "MOST OF THOSE PEOPLE WHERE LIARS AND BLACK MAILERS, I APOLOGIZED TO THE WOMEN I DID HARASS BUT ALL THOSE PTHERS ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME."

Then he will stealthily go back into Hollywood in some way and probably work with the exact same women he raped