Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold!

Trump was just waiting to hit Hillary with everything all at once, and right on the anniversary of her defeat. Uranium One, the Russian dossier and the E-Mail shit...how do you think old Hil is doing tonight? I'm guessing she must freaking the fuck out! Hey, they kept poking at the old lion...I saw this coming!
(HUGE smile as I write this!)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtube.com/watch?v=YDmxocrjuOo
youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM
archive.fo/6L9Rn
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/22/judge-to-decide-if-house-committee-has-access-to-f/
politico.com/story/2017/10/18/abortion-undocumented-teen-judge-243922
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

BUMP

bamp

bump

bump
this vid is pretty self explanatory at this point
youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

also, uranium one, also daca

Even Lindsay Graham is on fox news tonight acting all smug like something big is about to happen to Clinton. Happening inc

BUMP

Bump

Bump

She will stroke out this evening.

Bump.

The fact this is not the top story on Sup Forums proves that /x/ fags and Sup Forums losers need to go back to their fucking boards already.

"I always get even."

meh

Nah, bitch will get charged & go to trial, but will suicide when it starts going bad & any legal defense she puts up won’t work. Us plebes will hear about her succumbing to illness.

Hey, mang. wtf?

Isn't her birthday 10/26? Trump is a cold motherfucker. I wouldn't fuck with him.

youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY

This.

>Happy birthday, you're going to jail

Happy birthday to this future Resident

Fuck Graham, he needs to go next with Flake and Corker.

Let it happen, by kek

bump

lamao. great chapter

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

Cocaine

>lame-ass meme
kill yourself you retarded faggot

>shills have arrived

youtube.com/watch?v=YDmxocrjuOo

God, I love this man.

ALL SMILES

Keep dreaming buddy. Your boy is a failure.

>How is Hilldawg doing tonight
COUGHING FIT

sheeeeeeeeit

Did somebody say "October surprise"?

12D

Trump let her slide by she kept fucking with him, serve her right.

>tfw

This image is of Hilary helping two men to the gallows!

>Nah, bitch will get charged & go to trial, but will suicide when it starts going bad & any legal defense she puts up won’t work
well will they Neuremberg her or will she get a fair trial by a jury of her peers?

How is he a failure?

I think you may be on to something OP. And it feels good don't it.

It's hilarious that she has to use retard crutches through this lmao she's so horrible

Oct 26 Hillary will Pokemon Go to jail.

PLEASE STOP MR PRESIDENT; IS TOO MUCH WINNING!!

Bump

Coincidence? Must say Clinton being behind FUsionGPS is my favorite,,,

As much as I’d like to see it happen, the cunt will never go to trial for anything. She’s too well protected by the media.

Truth
youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM

Bump for the literal end of ShareBlue. You losers are going to get caught in the fallout.

quick rundown please

Hi Mr. President.

If, by mere chance, this is you, sir, please be safe and BTFO them ALL for us. We have suffered too long under this shit system and it's time for a REAL leader. Semper Fidelis.

Best present she could ever ask for.
The noose.

Oh shit!

I’m calling military tribunals.

>Mfw you see Trump Curse on steroids

I'd be pretty content with her suicide

Bump

Was the trump pee event racist?

all of it

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY :) :) :)

Podesta tried to stop this
archive.fo/6L9Rn
>The untold story is the Democrats’ unprecedented behavior. Mr. Rooney had barely started when committee staffers for Mr. Schiff interrupted, accused him of badgering witnesses, and suggested he was acting unethically. Jaws dropped. Staff do not interrupt congressmen. They do not accuse them of misbehavior. And they certainly do not act as defense attorneys for witnesses. No Democratic lawmakers had bothered to come to the hearing to police this circus, and Mr. Rooney told me that he “won’t be doing any more interviews without a member from the minority present.”

See pic related.

The Fusion GPS bank records subpoena was delayed until Wednesday by Obama appointee Judge Tanya Chutkan

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/22/judge-to-decide-if-house-committee-has-access-to-f/
>U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan granted the House motion to intervene and has delayed the due date for the bank to comply with the subpoena until Wednesday while she evaluates the complaint.

Tanya is the judge that was trying to force Trump to give an illegal an abortion
politico.com/story/2017/10/18/abortion-undocumented-teen-judge-243922
>The temporary restraining order, issued by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan Wednesday evening, said the federal government must allow the unnamed 17-year-old girl, who is about 15 weeks pregnant, to receive the abortion within days.

This gave WaPo and other media critters time to fess up before Nunes got the truth

Miss Lindsey has the vapors, you say? Interesting. I still hope he's never re-elected.

I'd rather he go where McCain is going

Honestly waiting until now is exactly what the GOP should be doing, keeping all the faggot dems crimes fresh in voters minds

Get in here. Concrete proof of pedophilia in Hollywood.
Send it to Trump via Twitter. Spread the info.

GOP Super Majority in 2018 checkem

>the left can't meme
proof

How is Hillary doing? What about Huma? i can only imagine what Huma has to do when Hillary is upset.

The left is dead

Bump for Trump

Gotta get my BUMP ya dig

So close to those gets

I SHARE A BIRTHDAY WITH HILLARY?

FUCK

HOPE I GET A NICE PRESENT!

if hillary goes down. I will literally suck your dick. not really but thats wear were at.

Here's to hoping they enjoy Dante's 9th circle of hell.

>Oh, Trump on revenge, neat
>33 minutes long

>You will get tired of winning

>HURR ORANGE DRUMF
Apparantly orange will be the new black for HER

Randomly skim, nigger

Bump

He is a true believer now. He straight up said MAGA. Its going down.

Hillary colluded with Russia to get fake report to prove Trumps non-existent collusion with Russia.

Shhhhhhh!

I greatly admire his pettiness

How many years until we get a movie made out of all this shit.
Not produced by hollywood pedos please

Thank you, sir. The truth is great, the timing is signature. She fucked now, she earned it.

Hear me libtards!
Heed this user's words or suffer the righteous wrath of

MOTHERFUCKING DONALD J TRUMP

It still baffles me. How can people still not acknowledge that the Trump curse is real? Like seriously. He's the president. Just let it go. Verbally attacking him is like punching a fire, you're just going to get burned in the end.

Killing Hillary would not cause this problem to go away. The problem is with the Clinton Foundation as I mentioned, which you should just imgine as a massive spider web of connections and money laundering implicating hundreds of high-level people. Though I do not have a high opinion of Hillary, she is just a piece - albeit a big piece - of this massive shitstorm.