What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=avZSw7LRQDw
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump read about the Electorial college, and only spent enough to win.

And aliens voting (legal and illegal aliens) gave Hillary the "popular vote".

actually the polls were pretty accurate, she won the popular vote after all.

daily reminder that there is no evidence that 3 million illegals voted

>And aliens voting (legal and illegal aliens) gave Hillary the "popular vote".
Where is the PROOFS?

Lying to the masses.

>What went wrong?
Not a thing.

Well people have tried to get the evidence but the democrats blocked it. Not an argument, just more evidence its true

Nothing. Jews live & fake reality. Media is a lie.

Nothing. It's going all according to plan. Globalists are losing.

/pol.......still can get over hillary

The sooner you exit the kike matrix the better for your mind.

There's no evidence they didn't vote.

not enough ultra high IQ city people

Russian agents infiltrated our media and spread the scourge of fake news. Hillary Clinton didn't do nothing wrong.

> since she is a lock for CA, that gives her an 85% chance of winning
> wait that's not how things work?

>What went wrong?
Absolutely nothing

Russia invested millions in his win. American doners couldn't compete.

The guy who yelled pepe at her rally. It planted a seed in her head that drove her to madness. The rest is history.

States refused to turnover voter data. There is no evidence in either direction, though refusal to turn over data doesn't look good.

probably the polls were already all lies about who supported trump, so they went based off the false polls thinking they were true and came up with that number

The ((popular vote))*

She got dat Xcom treatment is what

That was awooposting fanfiction and you knew it.

elections were rigged as fucked but not enough. the last true election, this will be fixed next time.

>trump read

Rookie politician smacks down veteran gravy-train politician.

So I understand how that would make a baby cry, mebbe.

Their math was bad

>What went wrong?
Nothing. The media skewed the polls to dissuade the "rural and suburban retards" from going out and voting. But they voted anyway, Trump won, and the marxists who believed their own propoganda got a nasty wakeup.

Mr 1%, Dr Donald Trump!!! President of the United States of America!!!

Kek.did he khs yet?

this

You can’t kill Nate Unununium

The blind media actually believed their own biased bullcrap polls which then led to the willful idots among the masses to believe it as well. I still giggle with joy at their tears from election night.

Will this ever get old?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=avZSw7LRQDw

People got sick of neocon bullshit

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

idk, but I love this pic

How is Hillary a neocon? I never understood this bc Bush Jr supposedly was and they disagree on a lot of things. Some even said obama was a neocon and this bothers me.

Abortion, amnesty, gay marriage etc is not what I think of when I think “con”

That's XCOM baby!

The popular vote isn't what makes you the winner, and the faggots who made her 85% likely to win were just as dumb as you on that score.

Or they were lying. You are likely just dumb though.

pls no bully election nite nate

How can you not bully that hair

Neocon is a specific term that you need to teach yourself about before blathering about it. Lurk more, faggot.

Or you could just tell me what the three of Bush Obama and Hillary have in common and not be a cunt...?

What went wrong ...you took msm seriously. Fuck.

Nothing. 15% is still 15%.

Americans turned out to be as stupid as every one always thought they were. Pollsters were wrong, foreigners were right.

Polls were manipulated in her favor, the media gave normies a false sense of security, and the trump supporters saw through all of that and stormed the voting booths, knowing full well how much of an opportunity they had.

Also Hillary Clinton is simultaneously massively unlikable and incompetent. She's never finished an election at a higher pollinf rate than where her cronies have been able to manipulate her starting position.