STILL MAD.

The Matrix.

>watch
You're missing out.

>Teacher had the shittiest scene.
teacher was the worst girl

>Nemu didn't win
no body won it was a really fucked up MC fucked and married his daughter

why can't the faggot make boys ? why must the savior be a girl ?

no i fapped to only one scene . ii don't really fap to hentai . i fap only to ecchi

How's the hentai like anyways? Does it go into all of the weird shit involving your childhood best friend and pain cultists?

a butchery of a highly overrated convoluted story

Concrete girl and human centipede?

>people like it for the story

link to uncensored version onegai

It's definitely overrated but it's not particularly convoluted.

teacher path was good, besides that "happy" ending.

Just watched episode 1 and never asked for this.

>watch

The second school part was pure garbage and ruined the first underground part of the game.

>watch
You dun goofed. Just bear in mind that dere Nemu and sadistic Kanae are shit and you're good to go.

>really fucked up MC fucked and married his daughter
As fucked up as it was, it really is the sweetest ending seen so far, baring the stinger that all but implies he will have to fuck his grand-daughter as well, of course.

I don't think it was that bad but it was too long on average. They could have covered the same story points in half the time in basically all the routes.

>good end she fucks you
>bad end she stills fucks you

best girl

Just watch ep 5 believe me you'll like it . It has the best hentai scene I've ever seen

The woman who did the VN art also did the art for a gay VN.

Shigeo does a lot of shit, what's your point?

>Teacher had the shittiest scene
I still have not watched the last episode because sensei scene was literally the only thing I wanted out of the series since the beginning and I've heard awful things about it.

Lots of women like gay? Where do you think the term fujoshi comes from?

You'd have a better discussion if you mentioned how she drew one of the most hardcore guro games, or how she wants to try to do something vanilla but thinks it might not work for Clockup's image.

The staff of the game aimed it at women and gay men actually. Mostly a male staff. Also had some weird guroish bad ends.

>fucked and married his daughter

So that was his actual daughter in the 6th episode? Damn, time to fap again.

>for some wicked reason maggot baits is getting translated
I know it's a niche market and shit but can they make their money back?
>cutting women's breasts off during sex and feeding them their own intestines
It seem too hardcore for the west.

Fetish stuff sells surprisingly well and euphoria is one of the best selling games manga gamer has released. There's actually a fair amount of hype for maggot baits, and if people keep talking about how explicit it is then it'll probably just drum up interest.
It is very odd that such a title seems to be so hotly anticipated, but I guess that's just the state of smut.

Did rinne actually won the sadistic dick or it was just another delusion

How the hell did you miss that? Then again, this is one of the few hentai that I actually stopped fapping for a bit to read up on the plot, so I don't blame you if you missed it during all that raping.

I just know I love the artist and a lot of the scenarios.
Learning japanese so hopefully I'll be able to play Maggot Baits soon.
cult threesome best H-scene

I am glad that Maggot Baits is being localized at least. Euphoria got a good treatment.

Maggot baits is being localized so you should set your goal towards Fraternite or whatever their next game is gonna be.

>fraternite
>all that scat out of the nowhere
>two hands fisting
>THE DRILL
I wasn't ready. It felt bad in a way maggot baits sure didn't

The reason we don't get new Ran->Sem episodes.

>watch

Nobody is ready, that's why everyone thinks that Fraternite is "worse" than euphoria or Maggot baits. The atmosphere just doesn't compare.

Now go read the VN

>>Nemu didn't win.
Now go read the VN

What's this? A Euporia thread without best girl in it?

Well we'll just fix that