Does she think she is the only one to ever lose a loved one?

Does she think she is the only one to ever lose a loved one?

Have some sympathy and respect for a national hero, OP. Stop being such a shit-eating faggot too.

How much did they pay her to act a monkey? This was planned from the start.

think of the thousands who die tragically every day and most can't afford a proper funeral or service. This woman got a call from the PRESIDENT to personally share his condolences and she is complaining on national television?

>Le12%face.zip
>Barely able to remember and repeat lines Democratic shill gave you 5 minutes before interviewer
>TRUMP NO REMEMBER MY BOY NAME!!!
>THIS PROOFS TRUMP A LIE!!!
Oh yeah they got him this time! How will he survive?

She's a stronk ineepeenent black woman so that makes her special by default.

Dude... shes the guy who supposedly died in a wig, its fukkin obvious how didnt i see it before?

Niggers can't help but be totally obnoxious, making everything about themselves, no matter the situation they're in. They have to go.

do you think you're the only one to ever be a faggot?

He was a retarded vehicle mechanic who had no training and should've never been there. And he ran like a coward, that's why his body was found 2 miles away. Now this stupid cunt gets to have her 15 minutes of fame.

Go home nigger

Gonna neal down like a fag?

She wuz hurted da mos.

She's a retarded fucking monkey. Niggers have zero self awareness. Why is this surprising?

I fucking hate monkeys.

is this her?

I keep seeing this pop up but I'm pretty much unaware, can someone give me a /quick rundown/?

Bump

How many white soldiers that this year that I heard nothing about? fuck the media

Very much this.

Who records a private message and invites a congress man

Give her a break. Like 20% of black women ever get married. What are her chances she gets hitched again? 1%?

Ok its just plain old racism then. Difference between we and you is I'm nit looking for Jessie Jackson to pat me on the back and tell me everythings gunna be ok.

black women are so fucking ugly, she literally looks like a monkey

no, her name is myeiasha

She was clearly coached and this is a propaganda piece. If you can't see that, you are just as dumb as she is.

white women these days aren't that great either

>OOGA
>BOOGA

nigger bitches are so fucking ugly
how can they breed like rabbits when they all look like that? disgusting.

Her story is gonna be changing over the next few weeks because these kinds of calls from the White House are usually recorded.

>Today: Trump couldn't remember my husband's name
>Next week: Trump struggled and mispronounced my husband's name
>The week after: Trump remembered my husband's name but maybe Rep. Wilson couldn't hear it clearly and was understandably outraged
>The week after that: Rep. Wilson thought it would be a good idea to trash Trump over this and put me up to it

Yeah, doesn't make sense why her monkey congress friend was with her listening to the call conveniently.

>No jobs.
>Three kids.

Honestly, this is the best time in human history to be black and I thank God everyday for it.

That bitch was licking snickers about 2 weeks after the poor bastard got deployed. God rest his soul.

Any new news on Myeisha

Is she pregnant with LaDavids baby or some other Niggers kid?
LaDavid has 2 kids, was she the mother.
Has the bitch ever had a job in her life?
Yes, I would fuck her, the sheboon is a millionaire.

Lol

SWISH SWISH BISH

You does this nigger have abstract intelligence? I'm going to assume no.

People like to virtue signal.

What, they're all gonna tell her she's ugly as fuck on Fuckbook?

Being fake is quite a normie thing to do.

:/

Feel bad for her. She knows they're all full of shit.

this nigger sow and her fried chicken monkey pox nigger (((enthusiasts and handlers))) has but one goal and it's to slander President Trump. Instead she looks like the dumb low-IQ chimp she is. I am indeed regretful and respectful of the fallen soldier and haven't anything but praise for him. He get's a free pass. But the wife is a real low class piece of shit disrespecting the office of the President of The United States and by her being malicious on a personal level. I hope her weaves fall out.

fake

>recommend kylah to a friend

any of your friends piss you off lately?

>Does she think she is the only one to ever lose a loved one?

We'll considering the averages niggers ability to empathize I'd say yes.

who gives a fuck, she's now relevant, others aren't, that's why they're not on television.

she's literally supposed to be like she is the only one as it was "all that ever mattered" to her at this moment "now"

nudes?

>New Jersey sucks
finally something we can all agree on

Atlantic city is cool

She probably does, I don't feel any sympathy for her (this coming from someone who has lost 50+ relatives in the two world wars) either way let's let the monkey go screech somewhere else