Shinmai maou no testament Best Cake

Can someone post a cake that can surpass Chisato.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/md4ikb8fhv66nl9/AADmI9gnYeASgI-uXMoOKSCfa?dl=0
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Shinmai_Maou_no_Keiyakusha:Volume_6_Chapter_4
matolabel.net/archives/65421605.html#more
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She looks hotter with the glasses.

i know she is a pure goddess :)

She is perfect probably the best cake in all of anime.

She is the only character to have sex with the MC

Tachibana after witnessing Chisato getting skull fucked and savoring Basara's cum in her mouth before swallowing.

"she had a bit of an idea about the relationship between Hasegawa and Basara- but the reality was completely over Nanao's imagination. Just watching had completely flushed her body and dubious thoughts floated softly in her mind"

I want to drink her milk.

Waiting for japan to deliver a worthy successor.

What the fuck? I tought this was another regular "magical school battle harem" show.

How much screen time does she have? Is she the main character?

Probably 30% of the total screentime is basara pleasuring members of his harem.

Little actual screentime, but she gets ~15 minutes of an OVA that'll blow your dick off.

armpits please

She's shit, SHIT

She starts out as a side character but later becomes one of the main girls in the series.

Which episode is this?

OVA 1

Wait, Chisato gave a blowjob?

Yes. A boob job as well.

And a handjob in the LN if memory serves right. Then again the LN doesn't hold back on LEWD.

Does the blowjob have a pic? Write-up?

As for a picture we have her giving a boobjob

In the arashi manga she gives a blowjob to the MC.

A blow job is probably the most innocent sexual act she's done with Basara. By volume 9 she needs dick and semen inside her in order to be sexually satisfied.

here is the boobjob

and here is her giving a bj.

Damn i need more Chisato. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IMS?

picked the fuck up

>Ghost Penis
why?

She's not Basara's actual mother, right?
I hope she is, actually

Damn.

Seriously, that's even hotter than many actual hentai I have watched.

What's the needed age to be a cake anyway?
How about a female character with no real age but who is supposed to be 26 years old looking?

aunt.

She's Basara's non blood related cousin.

>Not his mother
Kinda disappointing, but okay.

If it's any consolation prize she canonoically wants to have Basara's children.

Cakes never win, though I still have hope for shizuka-sensei

She doesnt win though does she.

In a series where MC has to lewd it up with his harem on a regular basis, she has the most intense sex sessions with the guy.

Worst case scenario? She joins the harem.

>Cakes never win.
-Basara and Chisato have a secret romantic relationship that exists outside of the harem.
-Fools around and does lewd shit with Basara in the infirmary during school hours.
-Goes on a romantic weekend trip with just Basara
-Visits marriage shrine where desires and wishes are exchanged.
-Cooks breakfast for Basara in the nude only wearing an apron.
-Gives Basara a blow job while he's on the phone with the harem girls.
-Spends an entire year doing sex training with Basara.
-Becomes the only girl in the series that can activate his unique ability "Banishing Shift"

But does he penetrate her?

I put this show on my list because of cake-sensei but never knew she wasnt a complete side character

The next volume will have penetration and that will open the door for other girls to have sex with basara.

>inconsistent breast size
Fucking Nips are at it again.

>-Gives Basara a blow job while he's on the phone with the harem girls.
Do you have this translated or something? Can you post the scene?

>Pick up this series because of Chisato's ara ara design
>She only got one lewd episode per season
Fuck this.

i know how you feel man, Arashi volume 5 came out and she isn't even in it! Out of all 5 volumes she only has 2 CHAPTERS!!!! >_

S3 when?

What needs to happen is the fan base for Chisato (Shinmai in general) needs to grow and the fans need to tell the studio that we want more. Just look at the sales for season 2 vol.2 i bet it sold more for blu-ray.

we have to wait for volume 10 to come out which is in the winter for any news regarding the anime, if nothing is mentioned about the anime then we wont have a season 3. and if we do get a season 3 we probably wont be happy cause it is basically too lewd for TV IMS might be too chicken shit to animate the content and might tone it down. For example we were suppose to see blowjobs instead we got toe sucking. They also skipped chisato's vol.6 scene which should have been shown in season 2, i guess it was too LEWD for IMS? :(

Whats the lewdest shit that's happened in this series, apparently they cant fuck but can they do anal?

From here on out bro, if we do get a season 3 IMS better be prepared cause the story becomes way too LEWD from this point. Cause season 3 would include MORE BJ'S, anal activities, and Chisato's HYMEN. Also Volume 10 will have a sex scene with Mio, so i don't know if IMS has the BALLS to animate all that.

> we were suppose to see blowjobs instead we got toe sucking.
What the fuck?

> They also skipped chisato's vol.6 scene which should have been shown in season 2
And what is that?

>Dat Chisatos
Muh dick.
Thanks.

I don't care about Mio at all to be honest.

IMS probably bit off more than they can chew. i hope another studio picks up this series cause they have not done enough in promoting this series to new audiences and i would love for this series to have a proper adaptation and show everything. i know that won't ever happen -_-

Well I guess you got me to watch this garbage now.

So I can just completely skip S1 go straight to S2 and OVA to get me Chisato?

you can read vol.6 link: baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Shinmai_Maou_no_Keiyakusha:Volume_6_Chapter_4

There's two instances where Basara and Chisato try to have actual sex in volume 8. The first is where the tip of Basara's dick touches her hymen and she moves her hips in such a way that it miraculously prevented his dick from going too deeply inside her. The 2nd instance is where she lets Basara take her from behind and her hymen is described as breaking as he completed his thrust into her. The scene ends with him ejaculating straight into her hymen.

In volume 9 Chisato ends up passed out after receiving multiple loads but the author was really vague about it.

watch S1 OVA and then watch S2EP.3

In the holy night, the view of Hasegawa’s body was illuminated by pale moonlight, making her beautiful just like a goddess… at where her fingers was under the strip of cloth, sweet nectar flowed non-stop from the mouth under it, giving her inner thighs a further shine under the moonlight. That place… is undoubtedly the woman’s secret place that Basara could insert himself into.

That is a part from Volume 6 i hope you read it and enjoy.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Shinmai_Maou_no_Keiyakusha:Volume_6_Chapter_4

it is also good to read the light novel, here is a sentence from vol.6: Hasegawa Chisato felt a fiery pulsation come from Basara’s penis in between her breasts.

Holy shit. Editor meme aside, how can DxD even compete?

Thank you.

matolabel.net/archives/65421605.html#more

The series has recently topped 2.3 million plus in total copies sold. I can't name another series as lewd that has had the same level of success. Apparently there's life after BD's considering Yahoo JP picked up S1 for streaming starting 9/4.

I'm surprised most people haven't even heard of this series, Like what the hell is going on with IMS they should fire the guy in charge of advertising cause they ain't doing a good job.

Easy

i know that, it's just we don't know how S3 will turn out maybe there is a chance but i also wanted to see Chisato vol.6 scene animated and instead S2 EP.3 skipped that scene :( what's to say more lewd scene's will be skipped. And i know novels are selling good but i would also like to see some more Shinmai merchandise, characters cards, and news about the anime. they are too slow when it comes to updates.

Someone needs to tell Seismic that this should be his post-Liru subject.

He would make a million dollars.

>!
>CHAPTERS
>!!!!
>>_

Wasn't that a dude? Not that I mind.

it was always a girl pretending to be a dude. basically a tomboy

Is this the OVA or a regular episode? What is the number?

So what is up with MC sex drive mode? Where his eyes glow up and he needs to nail something.

>Have mature woman fetish for years
>Never able to do anything with it
>Turn 33 and realize my ara ara potential is rapidly fading
>Meet 41 year Filipino woman by chance
>She's a filthy pervert and wants company who can handle exploring that side

>Sitting here terrified I'm going to fuck something up and this will fall apart

MY dick, just finished reading it. I will certainly look forward to more translations. it's a shame we did not see that in season 2

>no one calling this faggot out for using emoticons

regular episode Season 2 episode 3. the bathroom scene is from the season 1 OVA

>41 year old Filipino woman

user, I hate to tell you this but you probably got full blown AIDS, if not some form of clymidia or herpes

The demonic spirit Brynhildr lives within Basara. Whenever he embraces his desires Brynhildr is able to achieve a higher synchronization rate with him.

Mods already deleted one of his retarded posts.
Also what did you expect from someone who reads and enjoy this absolute dogshit?

This "dog shit" was one of the top selling light novels of 2015 and the anime outsold all the garbage "battle harems" in fall season of 2015.

>Filipino
why are you fucking a monkey?

It is dogshit. But this dogshit pleases my dick. So, it's alright.

It wasn't easy but I did it.

>Japs have shit taste and waste their money buying dogshit
Thanks for informing on something that we already knew.
Also
>Popularity equals quality
You're welcome to try again.
At least you're honest with yourself.

So what do you prefer wise guy?

Anything with at least passable writing.
And it really wouldn't be that hard to surpass this low tier writing.

Uesu only runs into issues with the editor is scenes are lacking in passion or if they aren't lewd enough.

what the fuck I thought that vampire was a boy
????????????

She turned out to be a reverse trap that used her magic eyes to convince herself and all the "normal" people at school that she was a boy.

Not exactly hard when all the other shows were garbage. This show is only good for jerking off, everything else about it is shit.

Is this from some OVA I don't remember it?

Yes

Afeuria>Chisato

Even without the ecchi there's still a decent story with this series.

>-Gives Basara a blow job while he's on the phone with the harem girls.
holly fuck!!!

>Sup Forums said this is superior battle harem
>Read the ln up to vol 2
>mc has tragedy past, unique super power, training from childhood, shafted by retard village elders
>mc dad is the strongest hero
>powerup by doing lewd things, master and slave contract with foreplay as reward to level up
Literally fanfic tier plot device male power fantasy, what's next? MC has secret overpower bloodline or prodigy jesus something? He better not become Ichigo 2.0 because fuck if I want to read male fantasy hentai I'd rather pick a translated eroge, with actual penetration and sex powerup instead of this pretentious shit. You can't expect me to take this seriously, at least give me some gags or jokes to kek

What about a loli cake?
Because of her childlike appearance, Liz Liza was mostly approached by pedophiles who nicknamed her legal loli.

She needs her own time to spend with Kazuki.

dude i checked season 2 ep3, its not there..

Make sure you aren't watching the censored version.