Can someone tell me why the hell africans can't just dig wells themselves? Europeans, asians...

Can someone tell me why the hell africans can't just dig wells themselves? Europeans, asians, even native americans have done this for millenia, but for some reason african nations can only dig fucking retention ponds that fill when it rains. And the more we try to help them the less their society will evolve and actually try to improve themselves.

They cant dig them themself because it needs Equipment to do it that they dont have and try to build a well with your hands and primitive equipment whilst dieing of dehydration,

Because Niggers.

It's really just that simple

It's aweful, because the more water they can access the more of them live to breed. That means more who can breed and then starve because of famine. It's like deer or feral dogs. You have to manage the population.

holy shit, they have chocolate rivers in africa?

I know, I'm jealous.

They wuz KANGZ, what else do you expect. Whitey with your not chocolate rivers

>They cant dig them themself because it needs Equipment to do it that they dont have and try to build a well with your hands and primitive equipment whilst dieing of dehydration,

Yeah, nobody ever dug wells by hand in an arid and hostile environment before.

It's poop.

Natural selection. Rather than dragging those unfit to survive and weakening your own survival abilities, you let them survive or die on their own merits. Trying to "save" people who clearly have no inherent ability to take care of their own problems, you are a woman ruled by emotion and impulse.

You can't just dig and find water. Have you guys ever actually tried digging a well? Half of the continent is flooded during certain seasons and bone dry during the rest. Most of the water recedes when the flood plains empty.

yeah because the first wells on earth were only dug after the invention of heavy digging equipment

Congratulations, new level of stooopid unlocked

The earth's water wasn't poisoned to fuck back then, and most human were more resilient. You can go into the highest mountain and drink from a cool stream and you'll get a fucking disease now.

Does Montezuma's Revenge make White People weak, or Mexicans strong?

But we built them wells and taught them how to maintain them ... yet they didn't.

They also have chocolate wells in Germany.

I'm jealous about that also

>The earth's water wasn't poisoned to fuck back then, and most human were more resilient.

What the fuck are you talking about.

Diseases have nothing to do with pollution.
People haven't changed that much in a couple hundred, or even a couple thousand years.
Montezuma's revenge is from drinking water with different microbiology. Long term exposure would make your system adjust to it. Africans never traveled to Mexico, so that wasn't a problem. He;;, most never traveled more than 20 miles from where they were born.

Are all these retards making excuses for niggers trolling? Or are they actually retarded?

It's scary to think that people this dumb live in our countries.

High time preference. If you offer a nig a choice between
>get your woman to walk an hour a day to fetch water from a dirty river
or
>spend a week of hard physical work digging a well in your village so you can have convenient clean water available whenever you want it
they will choose the former everytime

They didn't have wells in the stone age. Nigger hordes never even made it to the stone age. They literally can't into such things. I'm dead serious.

Niggers can't even learn from elephants.

When a water hole dries up, they'll dig down until they hit water.

Just watch the fucking elephants,

It’s almost like they’re dumb subhumans OP. Some might even allege that they’re niggers

I remember from Norwegian media an article about a 70-year old woman who went to Africa to help a tribe build a bridge over a river.

The absurdity of the situation didn't seem to strike the journalist.

lets face it user, these cockroaches won't die out without us putting some effort toward it though

I'm amazed that the precision kill 70mm rocket wasn't used here. One Apache salvoing was all that was required to kebab the kebabs.

Just another crazy cat lady looking for pets that don't care about her, but hang around her as long as she feeds them.
OZ media was full of news about a SJW OZfailian doing good work who was killed yesterday in a 'robbery gone wrong in Nigeria'. Then her NigNog husband was charged with her murder....