Operation its ok to be white thread #2

Sup Forums i have an idea recently a "disturbing" poster went up at Boston college the left went ape shit and called the cops for an investigation and it made the news youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc
what if we made signs like this pop up in college campuses around the world? a simple sign that just says "its ok to be white" the left going apeshit over something so trivial would show just how anti white the political climate is and it would wake up normies/lemmings.
the only question is do we do this now? or after nov 4th when anti fa does their little riots
>tldr go put up signs at your local college campus that say "its ok to be white" in plain text with no pictures or symbols

if you have any better ideas or would like to share your thoughts please do so in this thread

UPDATE: THE PLAN IS TO HAVE THESE POSTERS GO UP NOV 1ST WITH A SIMPLE MESSAGE "ITS ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE" OR "ITS OK TO BE WHITE"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IdentityEvropa/status/922505514113789952
amren.com/printable-posters/
youtube.com/watch?v=pfefa2A8dpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have a bump

Lets just do it nov 1st. gives us a little time but wont be too long.

free bump

bump

>made the thread with the old poster
Why OP why?
In anycase, it works I guess

PREVIOUS THREAD

We should get better images for the next thread that he is going to make.

here is the social media thread

Identity Evropa has been posting these up forever and it makes shitlibs angry everytime: twitter.com/IdentityEvropa/status/922505514113789952
In the original post OP's poster was an American Renaissance poster: amren.com/printable-posters/
AmRen is a great organization to advertise for.

i thought we didn't want it to be bold

bump

It's okay to be white.

here's a comic sans one

Slide thread bump. No one will notice what I’m hiding.

Are we all in agreement that the posters should only say "It's okay to be white"?

THIS IS THE DESIGN
Do not add anything to it, we need to be able to control the message. We need the alt-left to lose their shit over this SIMPLE statement.

I say yes.

Had some similar posters go up at the local uni in my city. The shitskins went absolutely crazy and there was a bunch of "klan sightings," reported the next few weeks. They had a diversity and inclusion seminar a few days after the fliers went up. Hope it keeps happening everywhere. Normies need to have the antiwhite shit in their face.

>plans to trigger the shit out of people
>will act all surprised when people get triggered
>will deride people for getting triggered
you're as bad a sack of shit as smugglypuff, fuck off you middle school anal wart.

yes

awwwww sheeeiit

We don't but someone fucked up

This. No bold, no underline, no images, no hashtags. FIVE FUCKING WORDS ON PAPER. THATS IT

Yes. Keep it simple. We do this, leftists loose mind - show the world how fucking stupid they are.

For every 20 I post there will still be 40 or more "kill all whites" tagged across my town. Police don't even investigate them. It's too common. It doesn't make the news like swastikas..nobody cares about white people.

ill do it

Pls stop embarrassing us with this one

Can you unfuck the 'Ok'? Okay or OK.

YES

"It's okay to be white."

NOTHING MORE

Anons who actually try to do this: be careful and don't get caught,

Antifa is out there and it's not worth catching a beatdown over this, not to mentioned if you get caught on camera and then get doxxed, could lose everything....

I'm not telling folk not to do it but do it discreetly.

Just carry.

Self defense is legal you retard.

im going to the gym and wont be back on for a while. keep the dream alive guys

heh, ok here

Bump

The only good thing about white people are their women.

nothing wrong in doing this with descretion, will still get the message out, no need to become bigger than the actual message by pulling a gun on people...

Bump

Such an extreme response to such a simple statement is exactly what we need, don't be a pussy.

the comic sans is the most non-threatening font, but heres another

I don't know if it says enough honestly. It will anger the left but it's kind of weak as a positive message. Maybe "Don't apologize for being white", or "White privelege = original sin"

Bump

Time to sleep here over the pond. I pray to God this keeps going and will happen.

Can you make sure that the next thread has the summary laid out in a cleaner manor.

Yes, nothing more and nothing less than that.

The key is that it is not offensive at all. it just says that it is "okay" to be white. Not that it is better or the best.

It's pretty hard to argue why it WOULDN'T be okay to be white. But that's exactly what the outrage will them force to do.

Can you imagine those SJWs having to stand in front of a camera and having to say "it is NEVER okay to be white". That would literally redpill lots of people.

It’s right to be white and right
>Daz rite

It's okay to be white is excellent

I do like the idea of something that's like

It's okay to be who you are

It's okay to be white

Something that makes their heads hurt jumping through mental gymnastics trying to rationalize their groupthink

If you leave that much empty space some smartass with a sharpie is going to write "But it's not ok to be a faceless racist shit-stirring dipshit"
You'd be surprised how many smartasses are out there, especially at campuses.

Seriously just give it up youre only making it worse. America will never be white again. Why can't you just accept it?

I'm not catching a beatdown for anyone here, 80% of the people posting itt won't do shit why should I risk my well being???

I think it needs to be comic Sans

It just seems right

>t. increasingly nervous jew

Nah it looks bad

Reminder that the Rohingya minority in Burma lasted a week once the government decided it was time to kick them out.

i agree

Woah. Powerful!

If you can't stand for something you'll die for nothing

Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Cuck.

Do it before nov 4th. Normies might think their chimp out is a reaction

This, it is a great way to get ridiculed

It's okay to be white.

>That would literally redpill lots of people.
Starting shit and playing dumb is actually turning normal people off both sides of the issue. Why is it an issue again?
It's really starting to look like just the toxic fuckwits are arguing over this shit, the overwhelming majority of people just keep going along.

Fuck Comic Sans use Georgia or something at least halfway respectable.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=pfefa2A8dpM

it says enough. it will drive the left crazy and it will probably make the news as hate speech. there are a lot of normies out there who will be pushed farther away from the toxic ideology of the left when "It's okay to be white." is branded as hateful, racist, bigotry.

If you are genuinely at risk from catching a beatdown for posting something like this, I would consider relocating.

If you're legit worried about being assaulted in your area for your beliefs, carry. Not being and edgelord here - Being jumped by violent thugs is exactly one of the few reason to pull a gun; for self defense.

Otherwise just go do it, IDGAF, antifa are pussies without their hyped up mob. You're probably more likely to be mugged than called out by weak antifa dumbasses. They're on par with the kekistan faggots. Only come out for the show. Literally nobody gives a fuck about some poor fag posting posters. They'll 99% assume you're cat is lost.

That's the point man

It looks so normies tier and non threatening in comic Sans

Its not my preferred aesthetic but for this applications it's perfect

We are going to do it on nov 1st

Shit that people sperg from the back, in safety.

it's actually not okay to be white. all you do is kill people who don't look like you

>forver

>okay to be white
>written in black

The niggers have already won

Bump
I think the text should be white on black background. It stands out more and it makes it a lot less convenient for people to add words with a marker. Plus it might be a very subtle way of implying white people are being surrounded and encroached on by other races.

i though that comic sans was the way to go, but now that the leafs think its good maybe not

Bump

You provide the manor and we'll mind our manners.

Comic sans is meme kryptonite

I live in Berkeley, it's bascially Antifa hq here, outside of liberals california is one of the best places to live in the us, I'm not moving to some redneck shithole with shit weather....

And wtf are you planning to do?

It doesn't matter. if you don't like that one, don't use it. Homemade is better anyway

can we keep doing it from nov 1st to nov 4th or is it just for nov 1st?

I think getting into fonts like comic sans just makes it unnecessarily complicated and the liberals will try to use that against us.. the more simple the better

You think people are dumb? They'll see what these signs are doing in five minutes.

>leaf
>advocating the most meme font of all time

Why are you all so fucking awful? What did they do to your drinking water up there?

Nov 1st

bump all you need is a sharpie lads and don’t do any cringey shit like take a picture of it and post it here.
just simply write “it’s okay to be white” anywhere without a camera. don’t be a cheap kike and remember to ditch the marker after wiping it down with a sanitizing wipe

It's Alright to be white.
>It's Altight to be white.
It's Altright to be white.
>It's Alright to be white.

It's Alt-right to be white
>It's Alt-right to be white

no. it isn't a joke.

Is this fully sponsored by the DNC? Too easy psy-op is too easy.

that would be ideal (someone could easily hijack the posters by drawing swastikas on them), but its a pain in the ass and a waste of ink in all actuality

Wow you didnt even get a nibble. How far the abo has fallen. The leaf has far surpassed you.

10/10

This leaf is on to something.

"its ok to be white" is great in it's simplicity, but a little intro sentence using their logic is even more poignant.

I love this. but unfortunately its too provocative for liberals..

Gas the kike's!!!!

Just so you know, mainstream media is all over this already, expect articles coming out from Vox, Buzzfeed and HuffPost over this "mission" sometime in the next couple of days. They'll specifically mention how this "campaign" started from Sup Forums, and it will make it look Nazi by association, the article is going to aggrandize the fact this was started on Sup Forums, and they will spin the narrative that despite these saying "it's okay to be white" they were originally started by a white supremacist board.

So good luck if any of you manage to pull this off, it's still going to look bad for you thouhg.

No it's not.

t. Human being with empathy

It's okay to be white.
It's okay to get d u b s.

why not on oct31 so you can have a mask on?