Why is gun control only a hot topic after a white guy shoots up a place...

Why is gun control only a hot topic after a white guy shoots up a place? Why is it never an issue when thousands of blacks shoot each other every day?

I donno.

Perhaps because I don't care what blacks do to blacks. If I say anything, for or against, the blacks will say I'm racist. So fuck that.

Because whites kill more?

Because cities where black on black crime is rampant there is already strict gun control and it doesn't work so politicians don't do anything about it

And yet liberals think gun control will work on a national scale.

Because the fact that the same places where it's the biggest problem tend to have the strictest gun laws in the country destroys their entire argument.

The notion you might actually believe that is hilarious

delicious mommy

How is it not true? 90% of mass murders were done by white males.

raw numbers, dumb ass. look at the raw numbers

the really interesting part was to see everyone jump at the gun control opportunity while people were dying because of hurricane disasters, so it was more important to chase gun control than to actually save lives

>Why is gun control only a hot topic after a white guy shoots up a place?
Because the gungrabbers have to use their emotions in order to attempt change.

>Why is it never an issue when thousands of blacks shoot each other every day?
Because the public doesn't know about it due to the fact that the Jewish, anti-White media doesn't report on it.

>How is it not true? 90% of mass murders were done by white males.
lol. says who? The same people who claim Latinos are White and changed the definition of mass shooting to increase the number of mass shootings?

Because whites are generally rational human beings and not violent animals. Everyone gets confused when one cracks but no one is surprised that some 90 nigs shoot each other daily.

dog bites man, man bites dog

because whites are the ones who buy guns legally
the black gangbangers just get buy it from some guy out the back of his car

Because America turns a blind eye to black on black violence.

Ivanka is bae

>Why is it never an issue when thousands of blacks shoot each other every day?
Because they're killing each other in their own shitty neighborhoods. This is a non issue to the average white person who can go about their day without being affected; deranged whites shooting up music festivals and events, however, is an issue.

Because Democrats don't care about black lives

Because politicians correctly understand that there is no political will to ban guns... and their only chance to get legislation is to propose it when people are emotional and not thinking clearly

muh goddamn mufuggin DICK

Because the everyday shit will happen no matter what.

if only she didnt get with a filthy kike, good genes down the drain

You fucked up OP

This is now an Ivanka thread