The eternal Amerimutt shouts abuse as he calls you not white

So people thinks Soros shills are out in force but the reality of the situation is that they drank to much of Sup Forumss Kool Aid. With that said why can't Amerimutts handle the bantz and just expect that their country is shit? How do we help the Amerimutts? Also Amerimutt hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/u-k-plans-15-year-jail-terms-for-viewing-terror-content-online
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40630582
ukshootingnews.wordpress.com/2017/10/03/breaking-britain-plans-50-and-rapid-fire-gun-bans/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/acid-banned-carrying-public-amber-rudd-sales-under-18s-tory-party-conference-latest-a7980521.html
foxnews.com/world/2017/10/03/uk-seeks-to-ban-sale-acid-corrosive-substances-to-underage-kids.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>see meme flag
>ignore post

>see leaf flag
>ignore post

Call him a mongrel and see how hurt he is

They know their days are numbered

>expect
is that really the word you meant to use, or do you have trouble putting your thoughts together?

Average age of white American: 56
Average age of Hispanic American: 9
Majority of births in the United States are non-white
Boomers die and whites are outvoted
Whites have weakest birthrates
Large about of "whites" have 5% of non European blood. Not real whites.
Mass race mixing.
Both sides of political argument are non-racist, selling out country to nonwhites

Mcdonalds is the best food on god's green earth. eurotrash can get raped by sandniggers and slavs in the grand old eu and slob my knob

Those sand niggers are whiter than you, Pedro

Saged. Keep spending your master's money.

post moar

do you have the one with ancestry.com?

Maybe.

good thumbnail

thanks bro

also saw a thread like this on Sup Forums earlier today that got deleted

why are mods so salty about this meme lol

I'm guessing US government uses this site and restricts anti-American content

I think they shitpost here a lot. I really started noticing it two years ago, one year before elections.

>to [sic] much

you are worthless

So is soros like (one of) the godfather(s) of the CIA?
> you can only be so rich and still be invisible?

> ten new threads coincide with one post
xD
it was six actually .. not bad tho

>muh soros paid billions to post funny le 52% face

are you trying to troll, newfag?

>europe is whi-

Hey, I don't blame you. If I were a de facto colony with no good unis, I'd probably feel inferior too.
Don't know if I'd really be pathetic enough to spam the same mene over and over, though.

Yours too.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/

Many western countries are non-white majority by 2050. It's over.

If you aren't getting paid to shitpost, go get paid.

seethe EU is actually less white than the US according to the hard statistics

The only people dumb enough on this site to think people engaging in mockery in regards to flags would require payment is Americans. It's almost the entire ethos of this site to do that.

That doesn't even make fucking sense. How exactly do you manipulate statistics to get to that point? Even with hard manipulation, you can't make them appear in that way. For decades, politicians in Europe have been warning about the situation in the United States as an example of what will happen in the future, e.g. Enoch Powell and Oswald Mosley, the famous Rivers of Blood speech for one.

Europe has a population of 700 million white people which is x2 the entire US population and x4 the number of whites you have.

The worst cities in Europe are demographically better than the whole U.S.

And I don't think there is a country that is below 70% white right now in Europe.

According to Jared Taylor, the U.S. is anywhere between 50% to 65% white right now.

And yet you sit here ready to give up your spoons Nigek. We are way less cucked than you and we are less white. Step it up.

You take your knowledge of the United Kingdom entirely from Sup Forums. It's not like I can engage with you on any discussion of merit on the topic of the UK, you wouldn't know where to start or how to keep it up.

Although I could do it quite easily vice versa because my knowledge of the U.S. isn't taken from Sup Forums memes.

Thank god anti-american attitude is coming out. Too many patriotic cucks on this board.
The reason Europe where it is is fucking US.
Who supported the commies in world war 2?
Who invaded weakened Reich like a little bitch towards the end of the war?
Who supported the Brits even before the war?
Fuck the US. And everyone who jacks off to it.

These looks like demon sprites for some JRPG

Issue is you have no rights, the government controls your thoughts, what is upward mobility?, and most of the issues you are frothing about are contained in their containment cities.

Enjoy Sharia

No I don't.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/u-k-plans-15-year-jail-terms-for-viewing-terror-content-online

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40630582

ukshootingnews.wordpress.com/2017/10/03/breaking-britain-plans-50-and-rapid-fire-gun-bans/

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810

I could go all day, Ahmed. You live in a dystopian 1984 shithole. You might be more white but you have absolutely nothing to show for it. We are still much less cucked, freer and we don't have the gestapo knocking down doors arresting peple for online conments en masse.

You have nothing to show for it politically. Also London is already less white than all of America.

wtf is this retarded shit

Belgium 100%
Luxembourg 0%

wut

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/acid-banned-carrying-public-amber-rudd-sales-under-18s-tory-party-conference-latest-a7980521.html

foxnews.com/world/2017/10/03/uk-seeks-to-ban-sale-acid-corrosive-substances-to-underage-kids.html

What a fucking joke the Great Shittain is. Absolutely an authortarian 1984 nanny state.

i dont even know why you hide your flag, roach

Let's start off with the fact that the only reason the situation in Europe exists at all is because of the United States. No actually, lets start out by mentioning basic demographics that the worst cities in Europe are still demographically better than the United States then let's get into the people who founded what most western countries find themselves in today (only the U.S. around 40 years ahead of everybody else).

You gave birth to the civil rights movement which is the greatest injustice in European history to when it spread here, you were the first people to set the precedent of a non-white European treaty, your governments intelligence wing set the precedent of spying on its citizens (e.g, the most revolutionary advances in spytech is on U.S. soil tested in government facilities), you're the first western nation to elect a non-white (and serve the maximum in office), the first to have a public assembly voted in by minorities, the first to give legal emancipation to minorities, the first to give national and local votes to minorities, you make Weimar Germany look good in terms of whats normalised sexually and romantically in your country, the U.S. is the ONLY western country as of now to have an overly positive response to interracial relationships specifically between blacks and whites on polls, you allow full blown military assaults on your soldiers to take place when Israel is the aggressor, your capital IS the playground of rich Israeli Jews, you're the home of political lobbying, most of your important and economic states that are favoured in the union are overly liberal, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in your country & there is no party in existence to protect White rights in the U.S. despite being the most demographically fucked western country.

No country in Europe is even close to where the U.S. is on the scale of fucked.

you'll lose your comfy corporate job and won't be able to pay off your loans you took 5 years ago to by a new korean car and a cuck condo in the city if you post some edgy racist shit from your facebook

also adl can easily file a law suit against anyone for being an antisemite here

to I fully anticipate no response. Lardtards never respond when called out on how bad the U.S. truly is.

>ukshootingnews.wordpress.com/2017/10/03/breaking-britain-plans-50-and-rapid-fire-gun-bans/
Sorry I missed this bit specifically until I just noticed it browsing over your post again.

This in particular is fake news like your Tangerine-in-Chief would say.

I'll cut my wrists the day there's a .50 cal ban in the UK. What was actually was discussed was a change in access to .50 cal weapons, e.g. where you can access them (long bore ranges and private land as of now).

>starts thread targeting a specific country
>meme flag
Intredasting

Sad!