SJW infiltrates the right!

Candice Owens, aka Red Pill Black, has been exposed by many youtubers to be an SJW spy.

The plan was well thought out:

>Create Doxxing website service under the guise of anti bullying.

>Get into public argument with prominent SJW Zoey Quinn about site.

>Dissapear for a year.

>Re emerge as a red pilled conservative woman.

>Get interviewed by everyone and anyone whos popular with liberatarians and the right.

>Say all the right things. (Pun intended)

>???

>Implode the right.

I cant say for sure if shes a confirmed fraud but youtuber Tree of logic made an expose and it all makes sense and lines up. This girl used to give ted talks about social justice and runs a fucking doxxing website. She also seems too perfect, beautiful, conservative black woman who after just one year is more to the right than fucking McCarthy! Im knee deep in conservative propaganda and news shows and im making my way to the right slowly but im still a lefty even after years of this journey. I dont know how she planned to damage the right or he anti SJW community but she damn well near bamboozled us all!

Other urls found in this thread:

turbofuture.com/internet/Dissecting-Social-Autopsy
youtube.com/watch?v=F3l-BiSsrUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EgtKQ0ooPOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>see id

saged

Faggots shill is obvious.

This chick is so based... She's an SJW destroyer! Killed it on Alex Jones and The War Room today.

BASED!

>Tree of logic
mmmmmmm

This is actually worth being aware of.

If someone is psychopathic enough to belong to the far-left in the first place, they are psycho enough to spend several years on an undercover "mission". I wouldn't trust a "former leftist" until 5+ years later.

Why the fuck you still care about youtube political shit.

I have no fucking clue who the hell you're talking about OP. Is there any reason why anyone should give a fuck about some random youtube talking head one way or another?

the new Lauren Slothern.... yay.....

who?

She exposed our meme operations

She's a boring, stupid narcissist. I don't understand why anyone is still paying attention to her.

youtube.com/watch?v=F3l-BiSsrUQ

youtube.com/watch?v=EgtKQ0ooPOs

As much as I hate e-celeb threads this might be an actual happening. If it is you will post at least 1 fucking link. Without sauce this is bland.

She wanted in the game, worked hard to get there. I would give her credit for pursuing goals and succeeding, but no, she is not Sup Forums.

The only way you can trust a "crossed over" person like this is if they publicly and thoroughly forgo any and all monetary gains from any of their political activity. If somebody makes a dime on a political movement, they are absolutely not your friend.

I think alot of people have tried this. But you can't halfway the red pill. Logic prevails.

Blasphemy.

>nigger infiltrates the right
watch me believe you and/or give a shit, shill

Fuck off shill. She is not infiltrating as the stuff she says is legit for someone scorned and realized how shit the world is. You are some faggot crony of sarkeesian or the bitch who called up Candace. I actually can't remember her name and I'm glad my brain agrees to throw her into the Dustbin of history witn absolute contempt and prejudice.

I would not want to be these people. Not only are their enemies legion, the hate and revenge is righteous. Righteous hate seeking revenge means they will not ever find peace in this life. They will be made to relive their failure of character. People will never let it go, and once truth hits critical mass they will never find a job or a welcoming stranger, save the the male pervert feminist.

Enjoy your life as a recluse. Can't say I'm jealous.

>the stuff she says is legit for someone scorned and realized how shit the world is.

She hasn't the first fucking clue about 'the world,' and only gives a fuck how shit it is until she's the one making it shittier. She markedly lacks the capacity for self-reflection or self-criticism.