Alexander the Great

>tfw you're a 21-year old basement dweller and realize that Alexander was building an empire at this point of his life

When did you realize that you're a beta faggot cuck?

>TooLateForExploringEarthTooEarlyForExploringSpace.mp3

his dad gave him everything
>tfw dead beat dad

he inherited the biggest baddest army in town after his dad mysteriously died.

>you will always be an american

stand out of my sun, fagit

And? So could you, if you just went up to Trump and gave him a firm handshake.

Psssh im younger than that and I beat darksouls. Suck my cock alexander.

He also died at what, 32, 33? Think I'll take the extra 40-50 years of life

>building an empire

He inherited his status.

If he were born elsewhere, he wouldn't of gone anywhere.

Alexanders dad was the real man behind it all, his son inherited and just lead a war of conquest that formed a giant empire that basically was only his territory in name but nothing else, that collapsed immediately as he died. Alexander was not a particularly brilliant man, he was just a brutal general.

We wuz Alexandranick

I bet you'd rather die in a shit-filled diaper on a hospital bed than in a Babylonian palace.

I think Napoleon or Adolf Hitler are more impressive then Alexander the Great since they came from relative obscurity to the most famous men to ever live.

A prince who for a time was tutored by oe the world's greatest philosophers. Not a child of a single mother on food stamps with a nintendo and no friends.

His dad hooked him up
My dad is a dream killer, plus he's jealous. It just wasn't in the cards

Alexander was lucky. At 21 he owed his victories almost entirely on the skill of his generals and his army. All he did was point them in the direction he wanted, what he wanted conquered and that was it.

It's my opinion that he was babysat throughout his early years

I wouldn't even know how to operate an army full of Calvary and Shoplifters. You probably get in a ton of trouble if you try using an army like that now a days.

>tfw you'll never be a great general of the roman empire and come across a time-worn statue of Alexander and break down weeping, for he had accomplished so much in so little time, and you had yet to make your legacy

imo Hannibal was a much greater general, rather than being a spoiled brat who wanted to conquer persia, Hannibal was a patriot who used his genius tactics to devastate a much more powerful enemy.

>Iknownothingabouthistory.png

It's like these cucks don't understand royalty.

Damn...this...

I might be a beta faggot cūck but at least I'm not a leaf.

He was a Turk

... then was reborn as Gen. George S. Patton, who should of fought for Hitler.

Shame.

The world is different now. People are born into power, or given a huge leg up. It's not a white privilege issue, or anything similar, it's purely nepotism. Name one person that was actually successful alone, without aid from nepotism.

Plus I'm lazy and don't care to rule the world.

Hannibal is overrated

Sure he crushed a few conscript armies led by incompetent politicians. But he did nothing but waste away chasing Fabian in Italy after his victories. Then he got his asshole pummeled by Scipio at Zama on his own fucking turf.

>side note Scipio used tactics against the Carthaginian elephants that Alexander laid out decades before.

Alexander was the greatest battlefield tactician to ever live as well as strategist. Saying he wasn't just makes you look foolish and ignorant.

In Alexander's day the people had similar weaponry that the military had. Someone trying to start militia's today would be fucked by microwave technology.

>Napoleon and Hitler
The British love them both

>nannystate talking

Well you're right about being a beta faggot cuck

Fuck off Diogenes, and stop masturbating in the market square.

Hannibal would have got stomped by first phonecian war Rome. Cannae only happened because Rome got complacent

If you want to make an argument about common people making something of themselves you would be better off mentioning the first Han emperor, who started as a peasant canon fodder soldier.

That being said Alexander didn't just inherit everything, he was a genius by himself noble or not.
His father considered him a bastard because his mother was not from Macedonia. This led to a fight between the two, which escalated to Alexander defecting to Illyria. Soon after his father apologized and invited him back, only to die soon after before he could have a pure bred Macedonian son.
Seems legit right?

>he wouldn't of gone anywhere
>"wouldn't of" instead of "wouldn't have"

The American school system never fails to produce retards who can't even think about the bullshit they say.

I don't usually use this term, but holy shit, what a fucking cuck.

Adaaaaaam

Then you realize he died at 33 and his "empire" of truck stops and random burgs immediately fell apart.

>B-b-but Alexander was only good because of his dads army

Lots of rulers inherited great armies from their predecessors as well as the seasoned lieutenants to command them.

No one man ever accomplished what Alexander did before or after. And it only took him a little more than a decade.

Professional army or not, the things he did with it were miraculous. His campaigns against the Bactrian Tribes alone would make him one of the GOATs.

Just because a man inherits a chisel doesn't make him capable of sculpting a masterpiece.

>you would be better off mentioning the first Han emperor, who started as a peasant canon fodder soldier.

Temujin was not a peasant. His father was a great mongolian warlord.

Reminds me that I need to re-read Historie.

The modern equivalent of conquering a kingdom is winning big on the stock market and spreading the power of your company

And people your age are doing it right now

Daily reminder that Alexander the Great is Greek and not a slav

>>B-b-but Alexander was only good because of his dads army

Alexander and Temujin was the first who unite their countries.
We calling ourselves Greeks but in reality Greece was different kingdoms/republics here and there who fighting each other.

>Han Emperor
>Ghengis Khan

These are different people

Didn't have to fight his own society to be a conqueror also being a conquest wasn't seen as morally wrong.

I'd be chasing around darkies and raping jungle women too if i could without the fear of helicopter gunships or modern military reprisal

I wasn't tutored by Aristotle and given a kingdom and army... Hilarious. I bet you think trust fund kids are somehow uniquely noble, intelligent, and virtuous because daddy sends them to elite schools. If you are an oligarch you have the opportunity to really succeed in life, us proles have no chance. We could become the best gosh darn toilet cleaner to the oligarchs ever by gum! I'm so proud to be the best shit cleaner.

Hey DONNY why don't'cha get outta ya room and conquer half the world, ya damn lazy or summin?

>These are different people
Hmmm yes i forgot about him. He also unite the Chinese kingdoms.

I've been considering checking this out, partially because it's being translated by based Hox and also because I like ancient history. Is it pretty good?

vile, the two are not similar. At least the ancients had a sense of glory and honor, despite the mass suffering. Capitalism is hollow suffering with no redemption and no means of stepping out of ordinary life and into the sublime. Your observation is correct in form but not in essence, it shows how far we've fallen.

God the British really are stupid...

Evidence is right here

Sounds like an anti-Trumper.

Liberal Macedonian: "Alexander inherited all his wealth, anybody could have conquered half the world if they got daddy's army."

This mosaic of Alexander was created by mongrels inhabiting the Italian peninsula during the latter Roman Empire.

Pic related is an actual bust of the Nordic Alexander, also a physical description of him:

Callisthenes labels Alexander's hair "lion-colored," or as we might say, "tawny."

Pseudo Callisthenes 1.13.3 translation
"For he had the hair of a lion and one eye was blue; the right one was heavy lidded and black, and the left one was blue; and his teeth were sharp as fangs, and he looked upon a defensive attack the same as a lion would."

Plutarch:
Plutarch's Life of Alexander (Section 4)
"4 The outward appearance of Alexander is best represented by the statues of him which Lysippus made, and it was by this artist alone that Alexander himself thought it fit that he should be modelled. 2 For those peculiarities which many of his successors and friends afterwards tried to imitate, namely, the poise of the neck, which was bent slightly to the left, and the melting glance of his eyes, this artist has accurately observed. 3 Apelles, however, in painting him as wielder of the thunder-bolt, did not reproduce his complexion, but made it too dark and swarthy. Whereas he was of a fair colour, as they say, and his fairness passed into ruddiness on his breast particularly, and in his face. 4 Moreover, that a very pleasant odour exhaled from his skin and that there was a fragrance about his mouth and all his flesh, so that his garments were filled with it, this we have read in the Memoirs of Aristoxenus.

=======================

Callisthenes describes Alexanders hair as Lion colored, and Plutarch describes him as fair. I can post other sources and mosaics from the actual time of Alexander but I believe I've made my point.

Always be aware of mednigger rapebabies, they seek to distort the racial component of history with their Turk skin.

See: Remember to hide Mednigger posts.

Pic related is Alexander 3rd century B.C. Mosaic Depiction of Craterus (right) saving Alexander (left) from a Persian lion, at Sidon in 333. From Pella Museum, in Greece.

>Alexander was building an empire at this point of his life
I bet he wasn't even circumcised.

>when you are 21 years old and realize you didn't inherit a kingdom and the best army in the world

Kys larping faggot.