Boku no Hero Academia

Spoiler in five minutes. Volume 10 extra are out.

yonkouprod.com/my-hero-academia-volume-10-omake/

Pic related name is Yuu and she likes peaches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gO_KxGlY62g
youtube.com/watch?v=e4OvA06bVi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Mt.Lady and Kamui Woods had kids, what would their quirks be

Where is he?
What is he doing?
How the fuck do you stick a ball to someone with a laser?

Ents

big tall qt tree person

photosynthesis,

it helps plants grow afterall

All I can think is that if they had a daughter she's have her mother's ego and probably be called like Gaia Giant or Mother earth

where did u even get 5 minutes op

Uraraka is the best girl forever and always.

No other girl is as jiggly and cute.

>being this new

>His tail wags when he's excited

Don't let the villains hurt him.

Place bets on which class members won't survive until the end.

Proof that he isn't the traitor, the tail doesn't lie.

Big trees or some shit

Hopefully only Mineta

reminder that some poor user is now completely convinced that Tsuyu becomes a Noumu

She does, and then Stain will be forced to kill her creating a Ninja Turtles vs Battletoads type scenario.

fucking commie

Yeah if anyone would die in the series it's either him or Iida.

>We just convinced someone his waifu is a monster

Makes you wonder who's the real villains...

These are all in need of exploitation.

>Reminder that instead of Ochako randomly floating when she gets embarrassed enough we could have had her randomly turn gigantic

The real villains are the ones who bully this frog

>Implying Deku won't kill OOchakowhen trying to save her, just like Peter Parker killing Gwen Stay.

Will we ever get that, Cardog and Molotov Cocktail Hero spinoff series?

>convinced that Tsuyu becomes a Noumu

user, but that does happen

Hey Kal-El. I know most of the references seem to come from Marvel but have there been many DC references?

It's hard to say because Marvel and DC have stolen so many characters from each other that literally any character in this series could be a reference to a DC or a Marvel character. Even All Might is basically Captain America and Superman.

So is that thing about uraraka being voted worst jump heroine true?

I mean I expected her to be 5th or so, at least below Sakura and Chitoge

I'm alright with this crossover.

The voting sample was tiny

500 People voted, Sakura and Chitoge were both also on the list.

It was honestly not worth all the attention it's getting.

There is a villain who looks like a Doomsday copy.

Don't forget the REAL inspiration for All Might.

It was one website with 500 votes and she got like 6% of the vote.

I am like 70% positive AfO has at least a bit of Lex Luthor in him.

Also his power is basically Apocalypse's power which would also make sense since this series is very X-Men.

Wut?

It was a pun she isn't disliked.

What's the coolest quirk you can think of?
I was thinking something along the lines of light manipulation could be really cool, like you could absorb light from your surroundings and concentrate it into your hands and make people blind.

Stop posting on Sup Forums Deku.

So Doctor Light?

Coolest power would be the ability to mind control people by striking poses.

the delegates, dahnald

Shit they really thought about everything didnt they

Sommethig along the lines of the Ultimate Eye, which would allow you to never miss when aiming, easily recognize blindspots and always land critical hits. Then give it to a character with good physical capabilities, equipped with swords, throwing knives and other weapons and you got yourself King bradley Jr

Isn't rape his superpower after Identity Crisis?

It's Simpsons logic. Cape comics have literally been going for a hundred years and at their most active their have been more than 300 serializations going at once just from Marvel and DC.

Of course they've done everything, in fact they've done everything so hard that they are forced to completely erase the universe and start again every couple of years.

Smoke control.

Being able to solidify and control smoke, so that it's kinda like aerogel. The longer you hold smoke in, the stronger it becomes, in addition if the user goes without smoke for too long, they become weak.

Kinda like a more basic version of Morel from HxH except with different strengths and weaknesses.

Color Kid >>>>> Doctor Light

the absolute madman

Only instead of raping people, you just blind them.

Are there any cape characters you hope Hori gets particular inspiration from for a character?

Why not both?

>they'll be here in a minute

>>bitch that's all i need

Giant wood of course.

Lobo.

What are they singing?

Upgrade-able Physiology: The users body can easy and naturally handle cybernetic enhancements. Like Adam Jenson on steroids.

I also really like technopaths in fiction, so I'd like to see one in this manga.

Bakugou needs to calm the fuck down

A spin on copy cat powers. The user copies the quirk of another simply by touching them. When they copy a second power that quick mixes with the last one they copied to make a combo power.

Touch Yuuga Aoyama and get laser belly
Touch Katsuki Bakugou and get hand lasers that blow up on contact
Touch Ochako Uraraka and your explosions are just like baku's but they make what they hit weightless

youtube.com/watch?v=gO_KxGlY62g

That's not a good thing, Doctor Light!

hot

It's gotta be this guy.

The ability to create, break down, and secrete chemical compounds within your body. Adrenaline, painkillers, proteins on demand, etc. An immunity to poisons because you can isolate venoms and toxins, break them down into their component parts and use them against someone else. Strong lethal and nonlethal applications while providing some pretty nifty defensive and utility applications.

I'd love to see someone like that in the manga. Mina is cool but the way she uses her Quirk is kind of front-loaded and unsubtle.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4OvA06bVi4

He's shining brilliantly like a star.

having an entropic touch.
Sort of like what Handsy does, expect instead of completely destroying things it just sort of "ages" them. Metal rusts, flesh rots, etc.

Any guesses on why the palm he keeps on his face is so special?

Fucking speedreader, stop asking these dumb questions.

giant Gogo when

That's his dad's hand. He's the grandson of All Might's predecessor.

It's the hand he jacks with.
It probably feels better than anyh vagina, and the smell of his own on his face is like a drug at this point.

He was raped by Doctor Light.

enhanced regeneration except the limbs are supercharged for a short time after being regenerated. literally just throw yourself into danger and take as much damage as possible and then become all might for a few minutes

on second thought maybe just generic super speed would be cool.

Is that confirmed? I can't remember reading it unless it was during the AFO fight

>Is that confirmed? I can't remember reading it unless it was during the AFO fight
Both are confirmed.

Is it vlad or blood King?

Yeah I just went back and saw it, I'm re-reading the stain arc and saw that pop up and didn't remember the meaning. Sorry for the stupid question my guy.

The ability to Allahu Ackbar yourself. The fatter you are, the more energy you can release.

So if he's the traitor does that mean him hanging out with Mineta fantasizing about bikinis is just to keep up appearances?

How undercover do you really have to be?

Just because you're a villain, doesn't mean you can't like titties.

Dude should consider re-naming himself Doctor Light-speed

How many of these dumb questions do you want to ask?

I'm only half those dumb questions.

I dont even have words for how stupid you are

I have problems believing this, because all these posts come with pictures which all have some autistic filename.

That's one two many friend, I don't even know why anons make threads before spoilers come out

Oh hello there inspector faggot, quite the detective work you've accomplished here!

>he actually asked more than once
lmao

Yeah, how about you just stop posting? A thread doesn't get archived if you don't post every 2 minutes some shit.

Don't force a discussion if there is nothing to talk about and still more than 4 hours left until the spoilers come.

What would each hero's favorite game be?
>Tsuyu = Frogger
>Bakugou = Bomberman
>Ochako = Gravity Rush
>Mineta = Dead or Alive
>Deku = Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
>Mina = AvP games

Are we sure that's not a man he's raping?

Tokoyami = DMC
he's edgy but even he has standards

>>Deku = Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Never played that shit. What's the connection between Deku and these lawyer (?) games?

>bnha thread
>but dont actually discuss bnha

Deku's a Majora's Mask kind of guy

Crystal cancerous quirks

lewd