Dropped. I'm sorry, I've tried watching it like 4 fucking times but I just don't understand what the hell is going on

Dropped. I'm sorry, I've tried watching it like 4 fucking times but I just don't understand what the hell is going on.

2deep4u

you're not missing out. shithead bat takes too much attention.

The original is just weird for the sake of being weird. There is no actual "point." It's kinda' cute and funny.

Everything since has been fanservice and isn't worth watching, at all.

Honestly. I wanted waifus not Shakesphere.

It's Shaft. I Ain't Gotta Explain Shit.

That's because you're dumb.

wat a fucking pleb

Good for you?

some sick samefagging going on here.

>10 posts
>9 IPs
They only samefag here is you, OP. Now go back to being a faggot.

who cares faggot

delete your account

But it wasn't even me. :'(

Move along and won't miss anything of value. It manages to combine the worst aspects of pandering and pretentiousness in one show.

Just turn your brain stem off bro

Non-Japanese will understand 15% of Monogatari content
Do not unless you were born and raise in Japan watch any part of Monogatari sequence

I loved episode 12. Or whatever the date epsiode was.

Everything else was honestly a chore to watch though. But the show looked good and has a different style from most anime, so it was worth watching for the change of pace at the least. I'll watch the next seasons someday.

It isn't Shakespeare by any means. All the shit in this series is just hollow and pretentious.

Stop right there man. Nothing could be truer and nothing could infuriate the fanboys more.

all me btw

Nice try, faggot.

#owned

i watched it intoxicated, it made sense. you dumb nigga?
Also who the fuck needs explanations for magic and spirit shit.

I got two episodes in and couldn't do it. The messy PP presentation flashes, the plot was alright from what I could tell.

Nice to look at but that's about it.

Americans out

The symbolism is so basic I honestly feel really bad for anyone that thinks this show is that deep.

It's the character interaction that make zero sense. Thanks for playing though.

Have you even watched past Nise user? There's more of a plot in first two arcs of SS than there is in the entire rest of Monogatari before them.

How? It's not that deep, dude. There's nothing to "not get."

i was honestly just bored with it.

> I've tried watching it like 4 fucking times but I just don't understand what the hell is going on
Do your parents have to feed you manually?