This bitch is pushing a mass-doxxing website

>>youtube.com/watch?v=SRftGrshfTU

Her name is Candace Owens. The site she's pushing--SocialAutopsy--is a doxxing platform.

It allows anyone to screenshot a comment from social media, and submit it to be linked to the IP, full name, location, and any other accounts associated with the author.

This fucking psycho openly advocates doxxing children. That's not me putting words in her mouth; she actually says this in the video. (Go to 8:05, she plainly admits it).

She claims it's "better" to dox kids, since they have less to lose (no job, college, etc.).

Here's a followup that takes a closer look at the site itself.
>>youtube.com/watch?v=d3-JkgDigyA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RedPillBlack/status/915578166743363585
youtube.com/watch?v=0D58XEAFNI4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words
youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/09/29/candace_owens_red_pill_black_how_i_discovered_the_world_of_journalist-hitmen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

"Don't worry everyone, nobody will abuse this. We just don't want kids to prioritize their Wi-Fi connection to their Minecraft servers."

Should start a damn poll in vote of who wants to doxx HER.

>use her website to dox her
>???
>profit

"no way this goes awry"

Isn't this illegal?

this

>roastie roasting normies who are too stupid to hide their internet presence
watch me give a shit

Wait this woman pretended to be a conservative, got money, and now used that money to fund this? Good. Fucking good. It's time retards stop throwing money at "our blacks" or Lauren Southern types because they aren't white men.

>It allows anyone to screenshot a comment from social media

yeah reading this sequence of words makes me absolutely not fucking interested in anything you have to say. stop being a faggot on twitter

>It allows anyone to screenshot a comment from social media
so normies are too stupid to use print screen or snipping tool? got it.

is she from Connecticut?

>Antifa are so terrible at internets that they need an automated site to doxx people for them

Meanwhile Sup Forums had successfully been doing it manually since, what, over a decade?

>IP
How do they get this?

>since, what, over a decade?
since 2003 so at least 14 years

holy fuck i've been on this god damn site for 14 years

they don't.

There's been some talk of that, but unfortunately the system isn't automated. Maybe creating a bunch of dummy accounts to sew doubt in it's validity? Or editing screenshots from libfag accounts to include racist shit? All it takes is one powerful lefty getting heat over this...

Red Pill Black? She's awesome. She was a total SJW when she had the idea for that site but it was deemed a threat to the gamergate "victims" and Ms. 5 Guys herself called her and threatened her to take it down. Then a bunch of ridiculous phonecalls started harassing her. The experience red pilled he so hard that she's now a hard core conservative.

This site only poses a threat to the feminists by exposing the fact that all the abuse they received was from themselves.

inb4 "South Park did it"

>The experience red pilled he so hard that she's now a hard core conservative.

>Unfortunately Candace is under a new name “Red Pill Black” and she has managed to trick unsuspecting conservatives into funding socialautopsy.com which will be launching very soon

Good thing I deleted all of my social media accounts. You should too and shame those who use it.

Fuck yes, it's illegal! don't know how she even proposed this without anyone calling her on it. Bitch was on Alex Jones To. Fucking. Day.

Not one word of opposition.

>find her IP using her serice
>use it for your proxy
>go full 1488 on social media she doesn't use with accounts that have her name as the username
>????
>profit

SJW Shills trying to trick us into doing what they couldn't.
Not your personal army.

red pill black is the good guys. OP is a faggot.

When will you all realize the "group" are all doxxing. You know who im referring to. Theyre leftist infilterators.

mfw trolltrace is real

Unite and defeat the Jews who are the only race holding everyone back, destroying everyones lives.

Dont buy into threads posted by jews spreading hate on blacks or on whites, its all race baiting their sneaky tricks used to distract you from posting or making threads about jews. That is why there isnt one Jewish hate thread on this board

>trolltrace is real

This.
lurk moar fgets

I don't use twitter, canada. But most of the western world does. If this causes massive damage in the US, what happens when Trudeau decides you guys need something just like it?

Can't you just see him spread-eagled, begging the left to fuck the hate out of the nation?

No, she's STILL an SJW. Watch the video--She's literally promoting doxing children over "hate speech." Go to 8:05, she says it in the purest terms. The whole video explains why, and how she's bullshitting everyone into thinking she's red-pilled. It's a con.

Okay, if you're in the right then watch the video. Go to 8:05 and watch for just 30 seconds. watch "RedPillBlack" explain--in her own words--why it's okay to doxx people for saying mean things.

dude, that was over a year ago. she got red pilled over that website.

she was on infowars today. AJ is going to get her her own show. no joke.

Can Zoe Quinn just kill herself already?

This is great. Flood her shit with lots of liberal posts and demand dox.

Also send Pizza's to her house.

Found the bait.

1) that's how she's always thought so that at least shows consistency in belief, something neo-marxists tend to lack.
2) the site will accomplish nothing and will be easily abused.
3) the site's existence is a thorn in the side of the sarkeesian persuasion, so it must be doing something right.

yes, very much in fact.

Then why is the site still up? Is it being run by someone else? Fine, I'm willing just go that, since the site itself is the issue. Whoever is in charge of it, it's a doxxing site. One designed by--and helmed by--SJWs. That's not problem?

She still defends the site and the idea behind it you fucking moron. She is not "awesome" and she is not a hardcore conservative.

Oh wow this totally isnt a shill thread thats been posted at least 10 times in the last hour. There is so much going on right now but better start attacking this redpill dispenser because she made some weird website. Ya guys. Totally legit thread. Sage and hide.

Lies lies.lies. kill yourself kike.

Not your personal army you sluts.
Sage sage sage sage sage

twitter.com/RedPillBlack/status/915578166743363585

This is a tweet from 3 weeks ago where she is defending the site.

So many threads about this today, and I can see why. I just watched her on Alex Jones and she's incredibly articulate and persuasive. The last sort the left wants to continue to rise.

This is all obviously bullshit too. She addresses it early on in the interview, her story is reasonable and she seems genuine. Clearly what we have is a coordinated shill wave out to smear her.

Yea but she was on Alex Jones and they talk about how she was liberal but now she has seen the light and she's trying to wake up all the black people. She also said how tay tay didn't deserve to win the award and Kanye West is red pilled for snatching her trophy up on stage, even Alex Jones admitted he was wrong about Kanye and agreed with Candance on the matter.

I think Op you are a faggot, racist and liar

Candance owens is awesome and will most likely be the new anchor on infowars

MAGA!

SHADALAY!!!

she leaves the site up because it keeps false flaggers in check. the reason she got red pilled was because when she started the site, the chicks that made up the rape stories got mad at her because they knew they would be exposed for lying about rape.

That doesn't make any sense, leftists can use the site to doxx right-wing people just as well.

"Some weird website?" It let's easily-offended people take shitposts out of context and then doxes the posters. It's whole battle plan is to root out content that hurts people's feelings and put them in actual danger in order to scare them into silence. How the fuck are you okay with that? This is Fisty Splinters' wet dream!

then we should stop being bitches or worrying about getting doxxed.

its time to stand up and fuck the left up. they are losing badly, the killing blow is ready.

>The last sort the left wants to continue to rise.

The person who started this attack on RedPillBlack is Tree of Logic who is the only actually right-wing black youtuber because she recognizes racial IQ differences and defends white nationalist people all the time. Tree of Logic is not a fucking shill for the left, RedPillBlack is the subversive cunt in this scenario.

>twitter.com/RedPillBlack/status/915578166743363585

>This is a tweet from 3 weeks ago where she is defending the site.
^^^^
THIS

-Oh, shit, man. I didn't realize she SAID she was innocent! And she seemed convincing too?! I guess that evidence SHE provided can go fuck itself in the ass then, right?

You're the one appealing to her moral character--in spite of her own words--because you like her.

Youre all retards and this thread is some horrible b8. She was on infowars today and disavowed the whole thing and said the website is going down in January.
She became a conservative and regrets the whole deal from four years ago.

See 1:35:00 of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=0D58XEAFNI4

True

Here she is disavowing it.
That tweet is misleading. Shes saying shes not ashamed she used to be a liberal and wont tear the site down, but she doesnt agree with it anymore.

lmao this reminds me of that anti-trolling website in south park

That is very, extremely correct.

The site doesn't expose the falsehood of your claims, it doxxes you for posting something the uploader didn't like--regardless of validity.

If someone thinks you're racist and wants to take something you've said out of context and uploads it, they now have a platform to do so.. Whether or not what you've said is true--or even offensive--is irrelevant. It's a vehicle to prevent people from posting things that COULD be offensive. TELL me that's not the ideology of SJW faggots.

this is breaking about 50 us laws let alone international laws.

So either give her a call or goto her house.

Candace Owens

Current addresses
1 Harbor Point Rd Apt 1605 Stamford CT 06902-7359

Neighborhood: Newfield - Westover - Turn of River

601 W 57th St Apt 10j New York NY 10019-1068

Neighborhood: Midtown Manhattan

libel: the website

aww lil babby gettin there feelings hurt by words hopefully someone applies a chainsaw to her face.

Concrete proof of pedophilia in Hollywood. Spread this via social media.

I'd fuck that black bitch I don't give a shit

How is this different from Wesearchr?

Candace Owens

Current addresses
1 Harbor Point Rd Apt 1605 Stamford CT 06902-7359

Neighborhood: Newfield - Westover - Turn of River
SHOW MAP
601 W 57th St Apt 10j New York NY 10019-1068

Neighborhood: Midtown Manhattan

we've known that for years, retard. nothing is going to be done about it, and you should know that by now

You retarded faggots shes disavowed the entire thing, is going to delete it in the future, and is, it seems, claiming to be on our side now.
LOOK

public figures forcing private individuals into the public spotlight is not only a crime it is fighting words.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words

youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4

nice taste tits of logic, I'd ram her hard my nigger

I'm done with Sup Forums and being super racist. I'm just going back to race realist and hating jews. the rest can stay, but not racemix.

civic nationalism is the only sensible future.

her apologizing doesn't change the damage she did people died because of her words and she freaked the fuck out of the intelligence community.

She is lucky to still be breathing.

>HATE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

The project never even went live

and why do you think that is ?

>believing a nigger

still dealing with the ramifications of "a platform to unmask anonymous people" as a simple statement about 300 people have died so far after getting paranoid they'd be revealed in the near future, The Project is operational just not hers.

do you fucks realize how deep this goes?

Wow you mean a obvious lefty was trying to infiltrate the right wing and tried to sabotage from within like some Jew.

Blacks get nothing here. You burn the coal you pay the toll.

She says in the interview she's now realized it wasn't a good idea. That's much more important to me than her saying she was sorry to ever consider it. Like so many still are, she was brainwashed at the time.

As for me saying all this because I like her--I had never even heard of her until today when I saw like half a dozen clearly coordinated threads attacking her here. I have nothing invested here. I'm just calling out the painfully transparent attempt to discredit her.

This.

Honestly?

We need to set up a sacrificial nigga and get Daddy Peter Thiel to fund a libel lawsuit against this biatch.

She said she was innocent, case closed!

What evidence, specifically, did she provide to debunk these claims?

Just relying on her character--when her character is being challenged--is basic as fuck, dude.

Report SJW's with photoshopped facebook comments. LOL

Reminder there has been 24/7 shilling against Owens because the fat cocksucker Zoe Quinn tried to shut her up, now all her SJW faggots are flooding Sup Forums for personal army requests.

Chelsea Valkenburg is a worthless cumrag. She's meant for numale cock and wasting mummy and daddy's money. You faggots are really fucking thirsty and desperate squealing on here hoping she'll mention you on twitter you sad fucking soyboys.

How can we ruin this?

>Make fake accounts for C list white shitlib e celebs
>Post about being frustrated at all the dumb niggers playing into trumps hands with endless chimpouts
>Screenshot your posts and submit them to the site

It's really fucking obvious the social justice faggots are pushing this. There's been multiple threads on Sup Forums already thinly veiled as personal army requests. Zoe Quinn has a lot of friends with the Something Awful goons and the usual weird twitter SJW faggots.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/09/29/candace_owens_red_pill_black_how_i_discovered_the_world_of_journalist-hitmen.html

Read it and suddenly we all understand why there's rabid threads popping up about her.

>forgiveness

Yeah, dude. That's why I'm bringing it up. I kind of like being able to say what I want without getting sent to goddamn Denmark to have my balls tickled.

No $#@%ing joke? Didn't South Park parody this already?

Every time I look around me and see the dumbest, most fucked up, repugnant bullshit, I am increasingly unsurprised to find out a woman is behind it.

Even if we all die out the greatest thing we can for the human race is to document just how big a mistake women's suffrage is and how to prevent it.

>Sup Forums NEET edgelords getting BTFO
awesome

She's disavowed it by saying it's not true? She's going to take it down because she said she was going to in the future?

The fuck, man? That isn't evidence. Did mattress bitch prove she was raped by saying it happened? No!
She proved it by carrying a fucking mattress around!!

Seriously though, we need her to directly address and deconstruct the arguments against her, not just deny them. Forget for a moment that it's someone you like. If Anita Sarkeesian dismissed accusations of conspiring to dox thousands of people, would you just accept it as bullshit if she countered with "nu-uh"?

This website shouldn't exist. It's sole function is to threaten dissenting opinion into silence via illegal means.

Wow this thread totally isn't a falseflag set up by Zoe Quinn and her beta orbiters.

This is a wonderfully stupid thing these subhumans are doing.

It will only accelerate the backlash against jewish interests.

>Photoshop screenshots from social media
>Post them on site
>Have them doxx innocent people
>????????????

Why is she shitting on tree of logic? And she won't just admit that her site is wrong. Very suspicious still.

That's the way to destroy Sup Forums:
Saw discord and distrust, spread fear uncertainity and doubt.

And a lot of people fall for it.

Everyone is an user here - that's Sup Forums's strength. Even if someone marches with Antifa at day and posts right-wing memes at night he is an ally. Because all that matters here is the work he produces. That's the spirit that made Sup Forums.