AAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

McCain's just doing all this so that when he dies, Obongo can give a teary-eyed speech at his funeral and the MSM will go on for days with obituaries like:
>"he wasn't such a bad guy, for a republican"
>"he stood up for what he believed in, and went against the turning GOP tide"
>"He was a great veteran, and hey, remember when Trump said THIS shocking thing about POWs?"

Can't fucking wait.

we're at a historic moment in time where the parties are realigning and changing. Question is, what will the Republicans and Democrats look like?

One of them is going to support actual equality, the question is which will be first. Dems are giving in to anti-white SJWs while the right is being taken over by Sup Forumstard neo-Nazis. On gender issues the Men's Rights Movement is going mainstream but still doesn't have support from either GOP or Dems yet.

That's going to be the big realigning factor, one of the parties is going to pick up the votes of people who hate
both Sup Forumstards and SJWs and just want equality for all races/genders

By the 2022 midterms, the Democrats will openly embrace a fusion of Marxism and Islamism. We’re already seeing the beginnings of it as they double down on their own pandering rhetoric until it becomes a platform they can’t back out of - their dependence on these niche, urban voting blocs is locking them in.

The Republicans will continue down a populist-nationalist path as long as Trump keeps winning. Pence is less nationalist, but more Christian and just as populist. Rising stars in the Republican Party are already learning that opposing Trump outright is doomed to failure, like Flake and Corker. Those fearing a “whites only” approach is a mistake don’t consider the possibility of a) a freeze in non-white immigration and possible increase in non-white chain emigration, and b) a white baby boom among those of us who never considered “white genocide” to be real until recently. White baby boom + non-white net emigration == Republican electoral majority for 40 years. However, there is a chance that “white Hispanics” will effectively “become white” in the same period of time or sooner, in the same way the Irish and Italians “became white” in the 20th Century. Pic related will be vindicated.

NEEEEEEXT.

Color me shocked

>one of the parties is going to pick up the votes of people who hate both Sup Forumstards and SJWs and just want equality for all races/genders

I think it'll be Republicans. Trump managed to flip the Democrats in the Rust Belt.

>Pence is less nationalist, but more Christian and just as populist.

I worry about Pence, because he has deep ties to the Koch Brothers.

desu probably this. Obama will talk about how he ran against him in 08, but always respected him or some bullshit.

I swear to God I will dig up McCains traitorous fucking corpse and take a giant drunken shit on it.

>will dig up McCains traitorous fucking corpse
Should be easy to find his grave, it will be the one with all the dead grass from everyone pissing on it

How does he even fucking sleep at night.

good analysis. Midterm elections will be decisive as how fast this scenario will develop

He seems really popular. He should run for president. I bet he'd get a large portion of democrats and republicans.

(What a great plan)

>SJWs just want equality for all races/genders
you know that a lie

>I think it'll be Republicans. Trump managed to flip the Democrats in the Rust Belt.
Trump's base is whiny Sup Forumstards that are bitching about non-whites.

A pure Goddamn lie.

-t. HOW DID DRUMFP WIN?!?!?

I Fucking love love it.

Songbird McCain attention whoring again?
When is that faggot fucking poz gonna die?

Read it again idiot, it's saying that neither Sup Forumstards nor SJWs want equality and one of the parties will rejected both of them for actual equality
>Commenting nonsense because you can't understand politics
K

Kek, tell me something shill.

>Kek, I'm still taking nonsense because I'm still too dumb to talk with the grownups
K

What the fuck do you want you lil commie faggot?

You don't want jokes, fine, give me something and I will blow it the absolute fuck out of the water.

Inb4 your faggot ass runs away

>his speech was literally 'the only way we can win is if we support trump, I can't do that so I resign'
>McCucks clap and say yes that's fantastic

Pic related describes the entire career of McCain.

if he's retiring in nov 2018 why make the speech now?

I pray to fucking God he doesn't get off with a simple peaceful brain cancer death after betraying his entire fucking country multiple times over, that nigger deserves the boats

Charge your phone and return that call

Sure thing Satan

What will they look like? They'll look like heretics.
PURGE