Just got back from Canada

I'll describe my experience living in Toronto as an foreigner.

>Gypsies were all around Toronto begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Toronto

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Toronto which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Toronto is someones car on fire.

>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Canada voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around the city where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Paris, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in Toronto keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Canadian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of Canada.

>The most common belief among Canadians is that Canadas national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in Canada anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around the city where ambulance and police are attacked.
I kinda doubt this is the case.

Literally none of this is true

>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Paris, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.
>Paris
Oh I see you edited this pasta for a Euro homo city, probably a pissed off auklander that his city always gets called a mini Toronto KEK

Did you go anywhere besides Toronto?

Excellent copy pasta

Don't try and cover up the truth.. shill

leafs btfo

>being this literal and devoid of humour

Keep Leafin', genius.

Fuck off Canada is the best country in the world
That kiwi is just jealous his little sky tower is only 1,000 feet tall but our CN Tower is 1,800 feet tall.

The day will come when the world sees a benefit of Australia being run by Roo's and Emus.

>shitposting this hard

You're okay after all.

>Toronto

That's like basing the USA off of a visit to LA.

I fucking hate Toronto too but none of this is true.

>gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.
this actually happened to me
kid ran like his ass was on fire because I was literally going to launch him like a pigskin

The only people who harass you on the street are those public outreach faggots trying to get donations for that I am a girl charity. I just tell them I don't support women's rights and watch them look at me like I just shot a puppy in front of them KEK liberals are so easy to trigger

If anything OP was there on a good week.

We don't have much gypsies here, I'm Hungarian so I know a few they don't pull the scams the Europeans one do. They just steal from Walmart and then sell the stuff they stole

>We don't have much gypsies here

did you see the part where I typed..
"this actually happened to me"

Mr. Hungarian I FUCKING LIVE IN TORONTO!
While there's aren't many who are brazen enough to do this shit. It HAS happened.

This is one of the worst ghettos in Toronto, it's full of Pakis

Yeah whatever faggot it was probably an American tourist who spent all his money on 16 year old boys, and couldn't afford to go back to America.

Another pic of the ghetto with all the pakis

This is bad bait.

>I have never seen it happened so it's an impossibility
it was a 7 year old, you fucking bozgor intellectual

Where is this?
Somewhere in North York?

Bullshit. I'm from Kitchener and when I go to downtown Toronto, there's barely anyone but asians and whites with a few indians. We don't have gypsies and mohammedans know their place around the chinese overlords

It's thorncliff park, east York I think. I live in north York nobody but Orthodox Jews and their Filipino servants here. But I've never gone further north than the highway

It is true, you stupid fuck.
Toronto is just a slightly less crime-ridden version of Chicago. It's just as non-white and just as filthy and disgusting.

The sand niggers segregate themselves somewhere in the suburbs and just do all their bullshit there, nobody wants to go there because there's literally zero reason unless you wanna see the Ontario Science Centre.

Come take a look in the countryside of Québec. Speak french. Your experience will be marvelous.

nice fanfiction

>Toronto has 50 murders a year
>Chicago has 300 a year, almost as much as all of Canada
And no Chicago is 30% white Toronto is 50%, if you only look at the old borders from before amalgamation in the 90's Toronto is 70% white

Shit b8.

Stop posting this thread you lying goddamn shill

>somewhere in the suburbs
Brampton, Mississauga, NE Scarborough, Markham East, West Pickering, Whitby
currynigger and turbanshitlord strip

I knew this was pasta cause I live in toronto and there arent any gypsy beggars

This is spadina avenue, the Chinatown of Toronto and one the dirtiest most run down areas of the city it stinks here and all the druggies hang out here because Kensington is nearby

And this is the market, one of the dirtiest areas of the city. Full of drug addicts and drunk hobos

I hate going to spadina cause of all the druggies and filth but the chinese restaurants are so cheap and tasty.

I go there to buy video games

So are you Russian, or what?

At least the chinks segregate themselves in chinatown unlike the pakis and indians

I literally never see any Indians or pakis, Indians especially. Maybe once a month, pakis a bit more often because I go down to blood to buy books every couple weeks.

>Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Paris
shitty pasta

Really? well desu I do live in the suburbs which are overrun by them.
I assume you have the blacks and chinks and we have the pakis and indians.

I used to live in forest Hill, I move up a bit further north past eglinton. It's just Jews and Filipinos where I live, and everyone else is white. No niggers or chinks

Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Paris, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

Step it up senpai
Kiwis are just awful at doing this.

This is Thorncliffe in East York.

Down the street is the school that allows kids to skip class to pray at the mosque. I think they also have designated classrooms for prayer as well?

They also built a crciket field using tax payer dollars at the same school.

I love inclusion :v)

Shit man, only seen maybe 10 or 20 jews in my entire life and guess the muslims scare them off

>posts a pasta
>only 45/50 posters notice
nu-Sup Forums...

They're not bad, their girls are hot they're Orthodox so they all have knee length skirts, tights and nice blouses. And half the girls look aryan for some reason

I live in markham and it's 100% controlled and owned by the Chinese overlords

This kangaroofucker is spot on. Nuke us please.

>
>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss.
>Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Paris, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.
>Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Paris,
>in Paris,

nice pasta faggop

russian genetics

>my parents are now trying to convince to go back and inherit our ancestral farmland
>I don't wanna, I'm living in the capital for years now, all my friends are in here.All the things like doing are in here.
>There''s just backwards people over there, and rice paddies to take care of.
>mom and dad too old, don't understand my passion for action figures.

what should I do /pol?

LUL I live in thorncliffe. Its basically all immigrants, my self inculded. (pakis and pajeets majority)

ur welcome

Scumbag kiwi trying to paint Toronto as a bad place? Why though?

>>Gypsies were all around Toronto begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.
Lived here my entire life, this isn't a thing.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Toronto
More homeless whites that homeless niggers, though the homeless people are pretty bad.

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.
Depends on where you are.

>Mosque on every corner
Did you visit Mosul and think it was Toronto?? I don't think I've ever seen a mosque in Toronto. I know they're there, but I've never come across one.

>more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones
If you're in an area where there's a lot of them, then yeah, obviously

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.
Never happens, and if it did, the police would move them.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Toronto which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Toronto is someones car on fire.
Again, where the fuck where you? This never happens in Toronto.

>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.
What state of emergency? What the hell are you even on about?

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Canada voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.
We have a Muslim problem, but not an extremism problem. The most extreme they've gotten is pulling their kids out of sex-ed. We still show lots of photos of Muslim extremists. Not sure where you got that shit from.

EXPOSED. You literally took a post made by someone about Paris and replaced all instances of "Paris" with "Toronto" EXCEPT ONE, YOU FUCKING FAG.

You don't say captain Genius

>1 post by this ID
So lame, when I shitpost I have like 20 posts

but then he would have no gay bars to frequent

This is a complete exaggeration, coming from, and this make sense, New Zealand - you guys don't have to deal with responding to the systemic nonsense of the hegemony.

There are homeless people around downtown, of all ethnic backgrounds. I dont know what you mean by hustlers forcing you to buy there merchandise, theres really only merchants, whether abiding by regulations or not, but even when they bother you, you certainly have the freedom to tell people no thank you, really man. or are you some passive koala bear. There are not Mosques on every corner. Theres a large variety of stores that represent all ethnic backgrounds. There are protests and gatherings often, but they often do not result in vandalism and burning cars.

There are no armed military patrolling the streets lol, there are no "no go zones" , graffiti is relative often to income of the neighborhood, and like any other place, only the ghettos stink

your post was amusing though

-t. Torontonian

kiwi conspiracy !

>captain Genius
say it right or dont say it at all
this isn't rocket surgery

They're mad tony abbot isn't their prime minister anymore

>-t. Torontonian
you either didn't read OP's post or were too busy sucking your boyfriend's dick to notice the mistake

Get in here. Concrete proof of pedophilia in Hollywood.

Um, I'm straight I have a waifu

The spirit in the protection of Neo-Canadian Patriotism is not a joke

>Toronto
>goes to the worst part of Canada
>proceeds to see the entire second largest country on earth is all like that

That would be like me going to LA or New York and saying all America is full of niggers and libtards

im just more patriotic about defending the nation and community

The more I hear about how fucked up Ontario is the more convinced in my beliefs I become as a western Canada sepratist

These comments are definitive proof that we are the most buttblasted population on the face of the earth. Not even roaches can compete.

Fuck off if you don't live this country go to a place like France where being a patriot is illegal

(You) forgot one of the parises in that copypasta

What a crock of shit. If there's anything I've learned by hanging around here on Sup Forums it's that people from New Zealand are low IQ retards.

Exactly.

So intimidating.

pic related

It is definitely a dirty city. It's the bugman capital of the Western world.

>what should I do /pol?

fug the girl in your picture

our cops take no shit from anyone I can guarantee you that

I remember that Sammy Yatim sand nigger faggot was waving his dick at women on the streetcar, the cop came on pointing his gun at him, the dune coon charged at him with a knife and the cop just dropped that nigga, if that was Europe the cop probably would have got his ass culturally enriched

Almost made it.

leafs unite!!!

>
>And this is the market, one of the dirtiest areas of the city. Full of drug addicts and drunk hobos
They have some cool stores , but basically spot on .

My breakfast spot put out a fag flag so I had to stop going now I just go to buy bread

When we are done with the southern wall, canakistan will be another problem.

I highly doubt we're being given accurate crime statistics, let alone crime statistics separated properly by race.

Detroit is worse, Chicago is worse, New York is worse, LA is worse, Compton is worse, Vegas is worse, Oakland is worse, Reno is worse, Houston is worse, Atlanta is worse, Miami is worse, Memphis is worse.
Literally all worse than the T O. This is blant anti Canada propaganda.

I'm posting from Toronto right now to say that about 89% of this is blatantly false

>>Housing in Toronto keeps getting more expensive.
literally the only part that is true, but if the rest will keep you out of our country, then please believe it.

>LA is worse
>Compton is worse

>in Paris

>Paris

Oops, you forgot to change one bit of your pasta, m80.

It's fucking rocket appliances. Look worst case Ontario you gotta delete and repost