I'm sick of seeing men take up more space than a woman get's because of his genitalia-

I'm sick of seeing men take up more space than a woman get's because of his genitalia-

poor troll fag

lol fuck, that pic is of me!!

>Excuse me, can you please move your bag?

Yes we know, women lack self awareness. In other news, water is wet

>bar is empty
typical

post tits and the back of your head for proofs

>WOW, TYPICAL WHITE MALE, SO BECAUSE YOU HAVE A COCK AND BALLS YOU THINK I MAGICALLY HAVE TO MAKE SPACE FOR YOU?!
>THIS IS LITERALLY PATRIARCHY
>*takes out brand new iPhone x and starts recording*
>HEY EVERYBODY THIS MANSPLAINER JUST TRIED TO RAPE ME AND ALSO SAID HE HATES BLACKS
>THIS IS GOING ON MY INSTA, FB, SNAPCHAT, AND TUMBLER
That’s how you become a mansplaining rapist

>*calmly walks to another seat*
The only way to win in this situation is to not give them any attention.

in uber right not and phone camera is broken. You have to believe me.

FYI, it's about hip structure, not balls. Women have wider hips and their femurs are angled inward. Men have narrow hips and our femurs are angled 15 degrees wider than a woman's. Add to that our longer legs, and you have the phenomenon known as 'manspreading'. Men can't keep their knees together like women because it requires physical effort to do so. Women can keep theirs together without trying because that's the angle at which their legs leave their hip socket.

Now you know.

I bet your wife calmly fucks a other man

I call bullshit then, a woman doesn’t leave the house if she doesn’t have a working device that allows her to post 8000 pictures to her 14 social media profiles

I don't have a wife. If I did she'd be a qt3.14 catholic girl that loves Jesus.

The power move is to just pick up the bag, stuff it in her lap, then sit down in the seat.

Why would you want to sit where the garnishes are you dumb nigger?

>virgin detected.

So male and female genders are real and observable by behavior?

None of that implies virgin shit for brains, it’s learned from going out and seeing vapid cunts in groups of five plus with their heads buried into their fucking cell phones 90% of the time not even interacting with each other.

Another virgin detected, also you’ve never/would never do this.

Steal it

>uggh, what's with all these creeps here, hopefully one of them doesn't sit next to me

lel, if you're not a virgin, you're prob a mgtow fag. either way, that pic is def me, and no i can't prove it. please tell me more about women tho.

The women who put their backpacks or purses in the seat next to them in a packed lecture hall need to die a slow death.

Also not true, but please tell me more about who I am tho. I mean I do believe you’re a woman because you’re obviously fucking retarded

why do you hate women so much user?

I don’t I literally just hate you your bun looks like shit and that jackets too small

I have done it to both men and women on the NYC subway.

Also not a virgin.

my bun is fucking tight you son of a bitch. Some motherfucker made a thread about it on an illegal fascist bead weaving African aids board. The jacket is tight because i do the strong lift 5X5 every week.

You think the fat cow eat the whole cake by herself?

thas right, you better shut the fuck up.

Ppl who manspread are faggots end of disucssion.

Uhm how can that picture be of you, when it's of me?? And before you ask, no I can't prove it either dummy, so don't even bother asking for proof! You'll just have to believe me.

Pretty sure I went to school with you then

People who don't manspread don't have balls.

>t. roastie

which school?

that's funny, but it really is me.