Ever been called a nigger before?

Ching chong ding dong

eeewww Slav'd

Only on here.

what service is that?

>0,1% unassigned.
Fucking ayyniggers go back to Mars

Just a white guy coming trough

Slav is Eastern Europe and Balkan - maybe Mongolian depending on which part. I guess you're not familiar with the geography

>east Asian: 0%
>Chinese 0%
>Korean 0%
> Japanese 0%
>southeast Asian 0%

What are they teaching you guys in school

Where's that last

Fuck I thought you were replying to me

It's a nigger/jew mix, had to hide it.

Niggers get out!

Eastern European = Most likely a Kike. Sorry bro not white.

Also one drop rule.

The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan-African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms). This concept evolved over the course of the 19th century and became codified into law in the 20th century. It was associated with the principle of "invisible blackness" and is an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status.[3]

You're basically a nigger kike

>100% white
>0.01% south asian
>100.01% human

Do you have an extra finger or something?

>Eastern European
>Balkan
>White
>lel

Hi brothers

North Western Europeans always have so much Southern European blood, but the reverse is not true. Strange.

Maybe they put 0.1% African to push the big happy family theme.

Or he's a nigger.

Ancestry has publicly stated they will never allow “racists” to use their tests to back up their claims - anything “< 0.1%” is them tainting results to beat the one-drop rule. Use a different site or service that don’t speculate on inconclusive results.

True, took 23andme and no nigger blood

My mother's side of is all eye-tye and she was very surprised by the results

ITT: Non-whites try to convince white people they're not white.

Every. Damn. Time

They’ve publicly stated they do this. Get red-pilled on Ancestry’s bullshit.

eye-tye?

Who's non white bro? I only see whites posting here.

Did Ancestry, 23andMe, and independent analysis from non-profit genome org researching breast cancer:

Ancestry came back 99.9% Northwest European (Anglo-German + Scandinavian genealogy) & < 0.1% Jewish.

Other services didn’t. They’re laughing at people fighting each other. Download your data and analyze it open source.

Wait for it.

If you post it, they will come.

I don't know if that's true. I've seen plenty of people be pure like myself.

Fuck off nigger

Fuck off streetshitter

Every time I see these threads I only think of this.

Aha! There it is.

See

Be grateful your sample was indisputable. They also state anything < 1% falls into their margin of error, but they make an assumption based on what genetic markers they believe indicate the prevalence of a group or region. That’s a political point they’ve made and admitted to publicly.

Don’t trust them implicitly. If you know your genealogy, it’s more likely they are fucking with results than some medieval Norwegian ancestor of yours magically fucked a nigger or a Jew.

I can trace back my ancestry all the way back to 1300's. I'm English, Irish, Scottish, French, German, and Italian. Pure-bred mutt of European ancestry. Haven't sent my DNA to find any surprises yet. English side came over to America as colonists and fought Indians so that's pretty cool. Scottish side was part of a regiment in the British Army that fought at the Field of Abraham (Battle of Quebec).

Nothing wrong with this. Ignore D&C Shills.

feels bad man

I-talian

I've seen plenty of people like you who claim they know they're whole ancestry then wanna kill themselves when they find out they have 15% nigger blood but still look white. Send the test in or no balls bro.

Probably will cause I'm curious. is 23andMe the norm to do this? What testing company should i use?

Fuck off timber nigger

step aside plebs, aryan übermensch coming through

at least I'm 100% goy

Yeah i did 23andMe and people claim that ancestry has a political agenda and adds some 1% Jew or 1% nigger blood not sure if it's true. You should be good with 23andme, after you get your raw data though you can upload it to different sites which will give you more info and details.

Whichever service you use, download your data and verify independently. And cross-reference it with your own genealogy.

:(

after you get your raw data though you can upload it to different sites which will give you more info and details.

did not know this

>Slav
>Übermensche

At least you're white

Am I white enough Sup Forums?

Deutschland seems to have a ton of Eastern European blood. Why did you try and wipe us out bro?

NO

The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan-African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms). This concept evolved over the course of the 19th century and became codified into law in the 20th century. It was associated with the principle of "invisible blackness" and is an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status.[3]

How do you do, fellow whites?

I don't have any sub-saharan black though

Don't worry bro people on here will tell you have that 25% Jew blood Is a Jewish Conspiracy.

Native American. Still not pure and not white.

It's not, my paternal grandfather is 100% Jew but converted when he was a teenager

tfw JEWED and BLACKED

you are literally a nigger

Kill yourself my man

this is pol bro everything is Jewish conspiracy even being Jewish is a Jewish conspiracy. How do you not understand this. Also I'm sure you would make a terrific lamp shade

Says the jew

Hey, it's Nick Fuentes.

If I actually looked like him I would have an heroed a long time ago.

I got 2% (dot) indian on mine. that means gypsy, right?

Rate?

Am I welcome in the enthnostate? Pretty please?

We'll gas 46.6% of you.

How can you be "15% french & German" or "26% British"

None of those are distinct racial groups, they are just ratios themselves

>australian education

Sup Forums more diverse than plebbit

>enough
fuck yourself, nigger.

Daily reminder these genetic warehouses can do literally anything they want with your DNA, such as offer an API to FBI, insurance companies and anybody else who wants at your genes.

5yrs from now they'll sell themselves to a Korean company so they can breed bleached Kpop stars with your Euro DNA.

Why would i not want my Euro DNA to be spread as wide as possible?

because he is a jewish shill

Yes, isn't the whole point of biological life to pass your genes? So if my dna is sold to some company and they make 100's of me that's wonderful. Sure they're penis size will only be average but they will still not be niggers and that's always a plus.

If it verifies what you know of ancestors yes, if its giving some random stupid shit no.

so 99.99999999% white isn't white enough?
really made me think

I'm curious about the haplogroups.

Take it with a grain of salt except fir confirmed ancestry, I hate the easily influenced.

As a Muslim, I was really disappointed to find out ancestry.com wasn't a dating site :(

You have ancestors from england/ireland, yes?
You look irish/brotish yes?
Then thats all that is true there.

My mother is mostly Irish and Scottish, with some Norwegian and Portuguese ancestry.
My father is a German citizen, 1/4 Bulgarian.

curious why slavs are dogged all the time on pol. I get some of it is trolling,l and some of it is just inability to think independently (hitler thought they were inferior there for i will too)... some think we dont have "white" culture?? but idk whats more white culture than ballet, world renound literature, world renound arts as a whole, famous scientists, kebab removal, & blode blue eyed babes.... slavic girls make a disproportionate % of models (ie "ideal euro beauty standard")

and before u mention gopniks and alcohol consumption, please visit bulgarian beaches in the summer and see how Brits, germans, and nordics behave... utterly uncivilized drunkards, violent, etc

>One drop rule
>Not being fucking retarded

Choose one, faggot.

So if you have delicious Pizza in front of you and i take small piece of my shit and place it in the middle you will still eat it? Even though it's only 1% of the pizza?

so are you planning on testing your wife/husband (if ur not yet married/reproducing)?

Damn right i am, for 40,000 years my ancestors stayed pure and you expect me to ruin that 40,000 year run?

rate me bros

so you're .1 piece of shit. by your logic you shouldn't breed cuz muh purity: