Operation it's okay to be white #3

Sup Forums i have an idea recently a "disturbing" poster went up at Boston college the left went ape shit and called the cops for an investigation and it made the news youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc
what if we made signs like this pop up around the world? a simple sign that just says "its ok to be white" the left going apeshit over something so trivial would show just how anti white the political climate is and it would wake up normies/lemmings.
the only question is do we do this now? or after nov 4th when anti fa does their little riots
>tldr go put up signs in college campuses, around white-working class areas, malls, post offices and anywhere with a bulliten board that say "its ok to be white" in plain text with no pictures or symbols

if you have any better ideas or would like to share your thoughts please do so in this thread

UPDATE: THE PLAN IS TO HAVE THESE POSTERS GO UP NOV 1ST WITH A SIMPLE MESSAGE "ITS ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE" OR "ITS OK TO BE WHITE"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internalized_racism
twitter.com/IdentityEvropa/status/922505514113789952
amren.com/printable-posters/
youtube.com/watch?v=9hEQfPreP2k&t=0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please keep to these, simple, original ideas. Keep it simple.

Are we all using the same font?

nov 1 is a fucking wednesday

I am literally taking and printing it off. Going to make a few hundred copies at an office store

Third thread already? ok..

If pic related could be pulled off, it will make this all complete

Yeah, weekend would probably work better for everybody's schedule.

For the next thread use this:

Game-plan:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white”
On November 1st get the signs to pop up in college campuses around America
Sit back and enjoy the show

Idea:
Sup Forums i have an idea recently a "disturbing" poster went up at Boston college the left went ape shit and called the cops for an investigation and it made the newsyoutube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc what if we made signs like this pop up in college campuses around the world? a simple sign that just says "its ok to be white" the left going apeshit over something so trivial would show just how anti white the political climate is and it would wake up normies/lemmings.
>tldr go put up signs at your local college campus that say "its ok to be white" in plain text with no pictures or symbols

if you have any better ideas or would like to share your thoughts please do so in this thread

Updates:
Posters go up November 1st/The night of October 31st
Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration

That would be legendary lol

Need a high resolution version?
I could photoshop it quickly.

It's Bebas Neue, with "White" in faux bold

>gameplan
still not edited. But also, I feel like we should not stop at school campuses. That has WAY too much of an alt-right feel to it.

No changes will be allowed.

When the left loses their minds over an innocuous and simple expression the normies will see how fucking crazy the left is.

If anyone argues "it's ok to be black/asian/latin/rainbow too" we can weapons the dindu "all lives don't matter" defense.

It's the perfect trap.

Gareth's fist slid further and faster down Dereks slippery back alley, gwoar crikey creid Gareth as his newly ironed Cardigan began crease and accumulate vast quantities muddy goo

yeah i'm gonna do telephone posts in downtown areas too

This is awesome. Good idea op. The left knows they are being anti-white but refuse to openly admit it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internalized_racism

Shit, it may actually be Steelfish or Lemonmilk,

Is the user who made the original itt?

True, lets just say put them anywhere then give examples like school campuses etc...

*to
* cried
Damn phone

No, he is at the gym. Said he would be gone for a while. 30 minutes ago, just keeping his idea alive like he asked!

I would vote to not even use bold on word "white" for maximum simplicity and innocuousness.

Ingenious, OP

Serious, unironical kudos !

Also maybe change the thread count to just the day count instead, it will seem less annoying by the end of the week when we are at like thread 50

1000 times no user
> Comic sans

Please use this autism to invent a fatal virus that only targets brown people.

You're right.

You think the bold is too much?

Doesn’t matter. Make your own, use one posted here, as long as the words are “it’s okay to be white”

definitely no bold

Of course
Universities will be best for getting a reaction but these should be posted wherever we can

Identity Evropa has been posting these up forever and it makes shitlibs angry everytime: twitter.com/IdentityEvropa/status/922505514113789952
In the original post OP's poster was an American Renaissance poster: amren.com/printable-posters/
AmRen is a great organization to advertise for.

Yeah, just sticking to the campuses makes it look like alt-right money. Not actual people who think it is okay to be white. You know what I mean?

Wrong. If they say “it’s okay to be x” we don’t respond at all.

Should I post these around my high school?

this one triggers the niggers

the date should be the weekend of october 28 and 29. that's one full week for the news to circulate and make the left look retarded before the protests on nov 4

You're fucking stupid. You can't even be proud of what country you come from so you latch on to the success of other people. You're worse than racists, at least racists have pride in their country, have their own culture and identity, while you identify with something as broad as skin color. That's all the US is anyway a nation of race traitors who left their home countries for money.

Yes! DO NOT GET CAUGHT

We need to get a new social media thread up

You don't want to use a black background because people can't write hateful stuff over it. Leftists are going to get angry and do -something- in response, if they can't take out a pen and write some shit, they're just going to take down the poster. Plus, "fuck whitey die cis scum" on a completely inoffensive piece of paper ostensibly intended to make people more comfortable will be added fuel on the fire when the media attacks white people for it.

If you make the next thread try to make it very clear that the date of all this is Nov 1st because people like specific time points and it will encourage more people to actually do this.

Yeah if you can without getting expelled or something. Gen z could always use a bit more redpilling. You should probably not post unless you’re 18 though.

no one's gonna do this on a wednesday

Or he can hand them out to all his friends and just call it a prank. Then he can just chill and watch the world burn.

Fuck, what if I am not white.
Could I still get away with it?

It’s halloween. Though I get your point. We’ll do a straw poll when more people are active in the thread.

That video is like something out of the onion.

We need to post more posters in the cities expecting large antifa chimpouts on the 4th

The night of November 3rd? Unironically the day before nov 4th lol

NO. it is not a joke.

Don't bold the word "White" - any emphasis, any change upon black text on a white background reading "It's okay to be white" will suggest an underlying message (in this case it suggests that it's exclusively only okay to be white). The purpose of these printouts is to be the opposite of an artwork - interpretation opportunity has to be removed in all ways possible.

No bold - just black text on a white background

Godspeed user

Is night vision on civilian drones a thing? I feel like such a plan would have to be undertaken under the cover of night. I'm sure these people thought about the possibility of drones take it down.

Absolutely. That’d be great. Between you and me, I wouldn’t want you in my neighborhood, but you putting up these posters is great. It makes the message seem less racist. It’s like how white liberals defend the poor blacks.

Yes, overnight preferably so few people see the posters until the morning of the 4th

This is the perfect plan. Give their civil war a nice way to start off.

we should do it the weekend of oct 28 and 29. it gives a full week for it to get trending before the nov 4 protests. if we do it right before the protests it'll just get slid in the news cycle

Good luck and God speed anons, your work will not go unnoticed

so... it's not okay to be white?

dont work because of the attachment rings?
('weighted ring' will not slide over) - staple your knob to a table (outer skin shall suffice, just a demo) - pull on a condom now? - nope.pdf

Your 'drape it from the top' principle maybe a goer tho, needs some thought.

Don't do it at a school you actually attend. Do it at the local university or at someone else's school. Wear a hoodie you don't normally wear, and a baseball cap. Plus sunglasses if its daytime. If you're outdoors, use a bike to go from place to place. Only put up posters over a five to ten minute period, then leave the area and put the hoodie and cap into your backpack.

Maybe its overkill, but you don't want to make the news.

someone used a drone to try and light the flag on fire

This give the MSN more time to warn Borneo’s though. Guarantee huffpo and CNN are itt.

Don't bold the word "White" - any emphasis, any change upon black text on a white background reading "It's okay to be white" will suggest an underlying message (in this case it suggests that it's exclusively only okay to be white). The purpose of these printouts is to be the opposite of an artwork - interpretation opportunity has to be removed in all ways possible.

No bold - just black text on a white background

Did they shoot it down or something?

Do you not understand how the media works? The need a story, and the story they are running on Nov 4 will be Antifa chimpouts. They will be able to ignore this.

Exactly
Yes but don't get caught, ridiculous that this sort of message can get you in trouble but it can

Yeah, use a staple gun for telephone poles too. Real quick way to get em out. Plus should see them outside of universities too

One of three things will happen
>Lefties will see what its doing but decide not to act while internally being buttblasted as fuck as they see lots of people reading the message
>Leftists will get buttblasted as fuck and take it down silently, for you to replace it in more and more conspicuous or heard to reach places (Like high up on walls but still readable)
>Leftists will vandalize it, protest about it and bring it to the news
Wins for us either way.

Also if someone made a sticker of it, maybe like 8 on a sheet of A4 or just 2.5 inch stickers, then we could just discreetly stick them all over without having to use tape or glue for the posters that would get ripped down or soaked

Thanks for the advice, I'll take it into consideration.

Why is pic related our fault, our burden?

It's okay to be white

the flag didn't catch
youtube.com/watch?v=9hEQfPreP2k&t=0s

Preaching to the choir m8. The lefts mantra is the new white mans burden combined with original sin.

Bump

fixed
then the inside of the sock would need to be lined with some kind of plastic, or lubed up real good.

Damn. Shia must have been smuggly relishing in his shortlived victory.

Forgot to add pic

I like how the left once tried to use this hand gesture as a symbol of white power.

fair point. But in the following days the media will probably use these posters as an excuse for the antifa chimpouts. Either way this only works in our favor

can we post these on college campuses?
font is arial hebrew.

BUMP

Don’t add things to it shill.

I like the meme quality of this one. A political message with a laugh.

They just fuckin trolled themselves. This is local news though, maybe they didn't think all the way through or maybe they realize how stupid it is and just wanna show the hypocrisy of liberalism.

This is exctly the kind of overrraction we're looking for

This is a good one.

i would lose the period and make the text smaller to leave room for leftist grafitti

no imagery

Add a glass of milk too

NO. Just the five words

that's a meme for another day friend, but i like the idea

This, implying they wouldn't just tear it down though. But good chance they could graffiti it

Stop trying to start a color war retard. You're american so be proud that you're a warmonger, you have no culture, and that is the future of the human race.

four words.

fight. me. white. boi.

Remember they’re a bunch of Manley’s and women. Just post them as high as you can reach, guarantee it’s higher than most of them can reach.

i plan on putting so many up that it would be impossible for anyone to go around tearing them down without a trashbag