What's his next power up, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11127381
strawpoll.me/11102595/
strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mukuro is the cutest!

a robotic eye that lets him see through walls and shit

He's gonna cut his hand off. You don't need two hands when you're empowered by pure edge.

I want to stick my ahoge into Cumaru!

What if Junko purposely let Mitarai become mastermind so she could prove to him that even the Hope alumni is Hopeless and this in turn would encourage him to create a despair anime and brainwash people thus making him a better Junko successor than Monaca.

Threadly reminder that she has solved the mystery behind immortality and will never die.

Post YRW Candyslut dies

Also strawpoll.me/11127381

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones.
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo.
Robo-enhancements that he'll take from Miayabot, my friend.

I want to solve the mystery of why her eyes are so big in the DR1 anime

[Menacing]

Replaces his missing hand with hot wheels robot arm

Did you pay your respects to them today?

I'm going to go back in time and save her, then have a very awkward romance with her! Don't try and stop me!

But Gundam was a fucking asshole who was "Either accept my morality or die, faggots."

Naegi is the best heroine.
Seriously, Asahina should be princess-carrying the hopelet, that is no way to treat a lady!

They'd be really cute together if the IF storyline had continued.

I really liked Fedorabro, I don't think there's a better way he could've died however, my friend. I still feel sad over it though, the promise to Jin stung me a bit.

STANDING

everyone else was a faggot who wouldnt make a sacrifice because of THEIR morality

he was the only sane person in the group who realized "hey, starving to death in a funhouse isnt fun at all!"

Who is the best Togami?

If Naegi was a girl she'd be the undisputed best girl

H-Hey, where do you thing that leg is going?

I won't, I just ask you to make her happy, friend. She deserves it

Im not complaining im just explaining why I think Bandai was designed the way he is. I don't find Bandai strange because they attempted to make him unique in some way.

Dont be stupid, Im saying like most anime, given the location of the DR series you'll never a black character besides Bandais exaggerated weird ass design. Black, afro, farmer, huge, etc. Soul Eater had one artist that new had to draw black anime characters lel

strawpoll.me/11102595/
strawpoll.me/10884696/

Stop posting this ss shit

>Only way to get out is if a muder takes place
>Two people battle to the death on mutual ground to get people out
>I want you guys to get out
>But I'm still gonna try and survive too because you should always try to survive

How is he an asshole again?
He didn't want them to die but he didn't want to die either
Gundham trying to survive always goes with what he said about trying to survive the best you can

But all the girls are the cutest, bro!

Is Mukuro the only person to actually kill someone with a dangan

Beats "lets just all die because we dont want to kill" by a long shot

oops second one meant for

>Munakata says these are the kids Naegi protected
>Chisa looks at the screen

She only ever brought 15 of them to class & no one in class ever brought up the fact that Twogami wasn't in class because they never met him as seen when Mikan see's two Mitarai's and asks about it.
So question is: Why does Chisa not object to seeing Twogami on screen instead of Mitarai? afaik she only saw Imposter under the guise of Mitarai.

For those that dont know who Mekuru is

IZURU IN NEXT FUTURE ARC EP OR RIOT

Despair isn't over yet, user. She can still find out he is the imposter

Sorry, that's reserved for Episode 12 of Despair-hen, that is

Fucking Gundam apologists. Always glossing over how he was perfectly fine with letting them die painful deaths seeing how his plan was made with 0 wiggle room for them and was only foiled by pure coincidence.

I guess but if she doesn't then it raises a few questions.

Real Togami and Real Mitarai are both alive, It's quite easy to confirm everything else.

Didn't the classbook already explained that he's an impostor? Assuming the teachers have a copy of their backgrounds.

>Hiyoko has the same amount of votes as Seiko

Shit taste

None of the people you replied glossed over that. They didn't even disagree with the original point that is that gundan tried to get them killed.
And again, survival of the fittest is a huge part of him.

>Next time we see him he has not only Seiko's drugs, his HF blade and the old man's peashooter, but also Miaya's Berserker Mode equipment

Hard to believe he's just chasing a manlet around who can't even run and his biggest obstacles are doors and a girl who can't get hit.

>Gundham haters glossing over how everyone was perfectly fine with starving to death 5 minutes before he killed Nekomaru

your only reason for hating him is that he had the balls to value his life over a bunch of suicidal faggots

BANDAI IS THE MASTERMIND BANDAI IS THE MASTERMIND

He's been working with Junko helping the RoD become what they have become.

This all ties in with Gay Anime Faggot's "woNDderful ANIME"

The anime stars a black dude much like Bandai, a huge homo nigger with a loli voice who get bullied, just like Ryota does. Secretly Bandai was a part of this all, helping Ryota get the perfect art of Bandai for his shit anime. Junko now started to fall in love with the power of the pitchblack afrojack. This lead to mindhacks to fucking everyone. Yes, this does mean Ryota is also a part of this plan, but I know the pussy actually cant do anything without his anime so BadassBandai will stop faking his death and fuck up weebRyota

>his plan was made with 0 wiggle room
When he said you should try your hardest to survive and that he was doing the same, he meant it.

Remove Hiyoko from high tier and change gay tier to cinnamon roll tier and this would be the most accurate by far.

Anyone else a bit disappointed they didn't actual show the situation between ruruka and blacskmith? I thought they were going to mirror how it was done in the game. I would've at least taken comic strip form if they didn't want to give a flashback.

She must have brutally forced him to eat it or something. Not even any of his last moments alive at all. Really, no character development even in his last moment?

If it did then why did she make no attempt to try find him but work so diligently on finding everyone else? I know it'd be difficult to find the Ultimate Imposter but if Fedora man did it it's not entirely impossible.

Wouldn't she have some suspicion on real Mitarai then? Why would everyone in class 77 fall to despair but not him?

I dare to bet that he'll have Yoi's gun as well in the upcoming episode. Nobody knows how he got it, but he'll suddenly have it as well. Nobody knows why he needs it all as he's more than capable of fighting with just a katana. He's really prepared for a hour 0 situation, my friend.

I was surprised when I found that art you're posting, I didn't expect any of that being made of a minor character this fast, my friend. Pixiv premium makes it easier to find cute art of her though!

Thank you for that brief lesson about Indian politics.

Refusing to lay over and die isn't a bad thing, same as every other murder where they try to hide their tracks isn't.

Gundam is an asshole because he's useless in all the prior cases. Getting testimony from him is like drawing teeth.

I wouldn't call Gundham's death a sacrifice since he still attempted to win, whether his intentions were good or not.

If Mukuro wasn't smelly and didn't have freckles the size of Chiaki's boob mole, then sure, shes cute

Didn't know Ramachandran was in Dangaronpa. Thanks.

You can look at it as if he was fine with eother result. If they figured him out, then he figured they were worthy of surviving. If he got away with it, then they weren't strong enough that it mattered.

Truly, Yoi will forever be a man denied his own character.

Please explain this filename.

Freckles are high cute tier though

Honestly, why need to be useful when Nagito, Nanami and Hinata are doing fine on their own? It's not like he's an idiot either, since he went through the Final Dead Room without Monomi there and figured out the fucking blinking lights puzzle on his own. He really was MERELY PRETENDING.

Now that you mention it, that gun was nowhere to be found in the room with Yoi, was it?

That is rather odd.

I aim to stimulate both mind and body.

There's an actual story behind it, but who cares.

Nobody else was willing to commit a murder and accepted their death

Killing someone and hiding his tracks was literally HIS ONLY OPTION. Should he have just rolled over and died instead?

And even if he tried to win at the trial, him commiting a murder gave everyone a chance to live that they would have never gotten otherwise

Assuming she knows Twogami as an impostor and he's standing in for Mitarai, maybe Twogami became officially part of the class instead of Mitarai. So this means Chisa had no obligation finding the real Mitarai. But regarding suspicion, to be fair she didn't know Mitarai had contact with Junko nor she knows the strength of his talent. All she knows was that Mitarai is alive.

He tested the resolve of his follow friends the same way nagito tired to do in case 5. His crime was never pinned at anyone and can lead to him being the culprit in the first place. Also he promised that Hajime would not die only on his word.

As for other cases he was extremely useful in aiding to retrieve evidance via his hamsters.

to be fair, you wouldnt be able to contribute to a lot of cases at all if you never bothered to do any investigation. So if you wanted to join in the conversation, you're likely to say something stupid unless you accidentally guess the murder weapon like Ibuki.

You'd probably be complaining that only Chiaki, Nagito, and Hajime are the only people that actually get speaking roles in trials.

>freckles
>cute
NIGGGGGGGGG

His motivation is definitely a lot more grey than other culrpits, but I still think that Gundham is a good guy despite everything. I say that because in his final moments he didn't lose his shit like many of the others did, he accepted his defeat and was satisfied knowing that everyone would live on in his place. He even knew what he was doing was fucked up, so played up the villain and traitor act at the end.

He's the villain you can't help but admire, and the fact that he's one of the few characters who doesn't operate on a black or white morality elevates him as a character in my mind.

The gun is nowhere, nobody even knows where it went. I'm confused over it as his gun was a deagle brand deagle, yet it suddenly disappeared my friend. I really wanted to see what the hideous creation could do.

>but who cares.
I just told I wanted to know you little shit, fuck you.

>Now that you mention it, that gun was nowhere to be found in the room with Yoi, was it?
Ruruka probably took it for self-defense after killing him.
Wait...
>Juzo is trying to open a door
>Ruruka is trying to stop him
>There is a gun lying somewhere
Juzoboys, to the Juzomobile! Our boy is in danger!

>A gun
>Stopping our boy
It won't be needed friend. He's got this.

I care, user. I care.

I always stay neutral in the political waifu debates, but if it's for you guys, i will take a stand and join the Juzo rescue team!

Either Ruruka shoved it somewhere and will have killed Juzo with it next episode, or it was just conveniently forgotten forever.

I gave you an explanation, it's just not the whole story.

Sorry if you were offended.

Can someone please post hopeman rebuking hajime for bullying an innocent girl? I can't find it through google.

I guess what you're trying to say is that he was in a sort of win-win situation. If he won the trial, he was free and all is good, but he also thought that if he lost, the others are all good. Still doesn't break him free from the fact he fucked up Nidai with the handicap of using FUCKING HAMSTERS MAN. AND HIS SHIT GOT OLD REAL FAST.
>Hoho the pandemonium!1!11!1
>Dark devas!!!! xDD
Everytime he spoke, i half-skipped that dialogue, it was never important. Same with Nagito for about 80% of the game with
>im worthless
>HOPE
it drove me nuts

Aren't him and Monaca the only ones with grey moralities? Everyone else is either:
>Hope=white, Despair=black
>Future=white, Despair & Hope=Black

What, pray tell, is the Juzo-mobile?

I would've considered helping you if you didn't post that abomination.

Post more of that shit and I'll help.

Get inside the Juzo-mobile. I changed my mind, let's back him up.

future is supposed to be grey, where the hell did you get the impression it was white?

Danganronpa V3, if Kodaka followed all of Sup Forums's "suggestions".

T-they're not gonna delay tomorrow's episode, are they?

It's Art with a capital Art.

Sent ;)

why do you hate fun characters,user?

We can only hope

the protagonist dies in cthe prologue

Future is the white that arises when Hope and Despair are proved to be worthless. Gray in the DR-verse is just not giving a fuck about the ideologies like Monaca.

I believe she won't kill Juzo. It'd be too much of her being forced into some anti-hero, while Munakata is also depicted as an anti-hero. I think we'll get to see something with the gun being taken by the attacker or something as I don't see what else could have happened to it besides what you said, my friend.

Honestly, I'm starting to worship [HOPE].

No, but what is it?!
A sports car shaped like a boxing glove?

You think?

>Funimation
more like Despair-nation.