Lots of anti mgtow shills tonight

Lots of anti mgtow shills tonight.
Do they actually have any LEGIT reasons against mgtow apart from "MUH WHITE GERLSHHHH"
What are
>divorce courts
>marriage laws
>child support statistics
>homelessness demographics (98% are men)

Inb4
>facts dont matter cuz muh whyte wiminz

Other urls found in this thread:

mysuncoast.com/news/local/veteran-chooses-jail-over-giving-his-disability-money-to-ex/article_45af2ac2-3ea9-11e4-8aea-0017a43b2370.html
youtu.be/vrnd6MB4Y0o
stuff.co.nz/life-style/3481882/Kiwi-women-most-promiscuous
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most mgtow are eternal virgins anyway.

>Boohoo Stacey dumped me for someone who isn't a fat greasy neckbeard ;______; FUCK ALL WOMEN WHORES CAN BURN ALLAHU ACKBAR
MGTOW are a different coat of cuck, but they're cucks regardless.

Shill, are you not aware that most mgtows are divorced? The fat greasy neckbeards tend to be the ones defending women, go back to stormfront amerifat

reporting in

>The fat greasy neckbeards tend to be the ones defending women
Yeah I stopped doing that.

roastie identified

I’m pretty sure most of the anti-MGTOW posters are just lonely broads who don’t wanna date niggers and it’s just another woman ruse to trick anons into asking them out because they’re too cowardly to do it themselves.

>are just lonely broads

morbidly obese coal burners

you’re not wrong there off topic but I’ve lost fifty pounds in the past year and only fatties ever check me out. Shit man I got down to a nice 12% bf last month wtf i think I just found out I’m more ugly than I was fat

I seriously doubt you'll be triggering any women here desu.
It could be worse you could be a manlet.

Im 6'2 and I used to be 240lbs of pure fat. Ironically when I was a chunker I was a white nationalist edgelord that thought viking warrior women were badass.
>3 years later
mgtow

Pic related. DL 3pl8 and bench 2pl8

>sort yourself out
>slowly realizing the problem is them not you
>hard pill to swallow user

Given how fast technology is progressing, the artificial womb will likely be a functioning piece of medical technology within our lifetimes. At that point women become pointless from a reproductive standpoint and roasties start to lose their power. Soon after, AI catches up (see gearbox) and they lose the other bit of their value. I give it maybe 50 years or so.

>Given how fast technology is progressing, the artificial womb will likely be a functioning piece of medical technology within our lifetimes. At that point women become pointless from a reproductive standpoint and roasties start to lose their power. Soon after, AI catches up (see gearbox) and they lose the other bit of their value. I give it maybe 50 years or so.

Artificial womb will be a thing within 5 years.

IVG is even more interesting

im sorry ur labia hangs to ur knees

even if they are, that's still not an argument, but before that, recognize how wrong you are with that remark.

i can't unsee that u faggot

pretty much this, though it's the best pill because now you know what is right and wrong and you will NEVER go for those people who were dead wrong about you.
women often project this on to men, say "it's your fault" or "you're not good enough for me" when in fact it's just a 5/10 roastie who wants a 8/10 6ft6figure6inches chad to commit. a lot of guys are actually quite good for most women, stable job, no bad habits, has a hobby albeit not like your mainstream "muh traveling" bullshit, and maybe they're a bit chubbier, or maybe they arent dark triad, or maybe they are a bit slow when it comes to making jokes. those guys are what most women should hold on to like a lifesaver, because everyone with a brain knows that you stick with a reliable guy like that, you put in the time to build a life together, you'll be rewarded 10x than locking a chad down, which is quite impossible for most women.
ive seen the difference, a smart woman who "invested" early and "invested" wisely on a good captain vs a dumb woman who rode the cock carousel nonstop or a woman who thought she can put in the time to turn a violent badboy thug into a career man (how laughable is it?). the former is happy, has a family that cares about her, has a husband that actually loves her even though she might have gotten a bit chubbier (husband goggle works like magic if you know how to put it on him), the latter become depressed, suicidal, bitter, jaded and blames the rest of the world for her poor choices.
despite a lot of people telling girls about this, a lot dont understand until it's too late. mother nature is cruel to her daughters.

>the bioslut

summed it up perfectly, fucking legit.

take the sex doll pill

no knee length labia

>already tall, probably with robust facial bone structure
>Large framed
Just admit you started with a massive genetic advantage over lots of dudes.

>doll
take the alloy pill

Robots might not be 3DPD but they're still 3D.
I don't care much for the material world, I just want a VR waifu desu.

I view women as succubuss'. Once you realize the draining effect both physically and mentally that ejaculation has, its hard to view them as anything else.
Why do you think women get turned on by simply seeing cum? The thought of you cumming to them arouses them. Its because they get off on dragging you down to hell and stealing your energy. Thats my theory any way.
Take the nofap celibacy pill user, its much better for your mind!
But I do agree that its still better to have sex bots than actual women.

Exactly. Alimony and bank account forfeiture is a small price to pay to guarantee a glorious future.

you're getting close, I hope you're saving your money

Refusing to breed means your people die. MGTOW doesn't present a solution to stopping birth rate decline. If it was a solution rather than a temper tantrum I would support it.

I'm still sticking with the tradpill.

mgtow's will get the last laugh when all u degenerate roasties face the dotr.

MGTOW is myopic, nihilistic stupidity.

Facts don’t matter because my white women.

I am not a MGTOW, but first post already show signs of a triggered roastie.

I would rather my race die the fuck out than settle for some dumb roastie. By the time it matters, I'll be dead anyway.

legit

>caring about your already dead race
Our bloodline is tainted beyond repair user. White women permanently stained it, not one european is "white" completely. It cant be reversed, we have the lowest birth rates in the entire world and thats not going to change any time soon with women like ours.
Lauren southern, brittany pettibone, rage after storm, all prime examples of "tradwomen" who have no kids or families lmao.
"Im traditonal" is just the next biggest lie women are spouting, because they realize men are leaving them.
"Im not like the other girls!" Is just another line they are now trending to get you back on the plantation.
Theyll say they dont believe in divorce... Until they do

mother nature is the best game designer in the entire universe, in the mmo that is known as life, the male class and female class are BUILT to have different strategies in life.
men were given nothing, with the exception that perhaps we're bigger, more physical. but men are quite disposable until he's older, has accumulated a bit of experience, wealth, social status, and insights to how the world works. his SMV peaks at mid 30, assuming if he spent his youth working for it. men are straight forward af, you work, you get reward, people like you that way. the burden of performance is on men when men can perform, that's why nobody pities a young, able, unemployed man.
women on the other hand you can laughably say that is for people who are afraid of failures. women in general do not fail. that is if you define failure as "have no wealth, living on the street, and begging for your every meal". most women will never end up in that scenario, and the ratio of those who do are drastically lower than their male counterpart. yet the trade-off for them is that they will never beat men in terms of being the success icon. in fact, if you choose to be born with a woman, in a meta sense it would be a big of a gamble considering that your worth is largely tied to your physical attractiveness. feminists can scream until their hair fall off but the inconvenient truth is that men at large find a woman's physique more attractive than her career success. contrary to men's strategy, a woman was gifted with a powerful gift from puberty, only caveat is that its power peaks very early on and diminishes and eventually, disappears. she must be wise about the man she finds. for the burden of choice is on women, that's why nobody pities an old, spinster woman who suffers from making bad life choices.
this is the game of life

MGTOW is individualism taken to the point of being a terminal disease. Instead of fighting to right the course of their civilization and preserve their people, they retreat to their bedroom and live a life of masturbation and crying about "roasties" on the internet, as if they've ever had any experience with them to begin with.

See for a prime example of a useless waste of flesh who should just kill himself rather than try to poison hope with nihilism.

I know of multiple decent hardworking guys, not ugly, likeable personalities, who are 25-30 years old and have been ignored and repeatedly shat on by women their entire lives. Young modern women would rather be part of chad thundercocks pump and dump harem than dare settle with a "OMG TOTES BORING HAHHAHAHA" guy. They're all trash and we men have good reason to hate them.

If there's nothing to live for why not just go overdose on heroin?

Then fix the divorce laws dumbass.

> crickets

Bunch of femist shilling

>women are the only reason to live
Youre pretty insecure huh? You need to be validated by women to have any self-worth?
God, country, self-improvement, knowledge, happiness these are all much more impirtant than some big tits bimbo sucking cock behind the corner store for nickles.

Weak men

The StormFagHags shilling for marriage on Sup Forums never have answer when it comes to divorce reform.

They get off on larping here as arian princesses, but still don’t want to give up their divorce pay day.

MGTOW becomes especially legit in countries with legal prostitution like Australia or New Zealand.

>what is surrogacy

Poor zealand bro

tell those guys to clean up, maybe start working out, and dont lose hope. wait til they hit 32 - 33, their eyes will open, by the time they're 36, i bet you most of them will either be married, or is in a relationship headed toward marriage.
that's IF they keep doing what they're doing right now and dont fuck it up.

>accusing MGTOW of being virgins

roastie detected

MGTOW are not terminal. Saving money by not wasting it on roasties means you can afford to have white children through surrogacy, which many MGTOW will do over the next 10 years.

Yeah we need strong men like this guy

mysuncoast.com/news/local/veteran-chooses-jail-over-giving-his-disability-money-to-ex/article_45af2ac2-3ea9-11e4-8aea-0017a43b2370.html

Everyone who doesn't have wife is MGTOW. 80% of US millennials don't have wife.

2ODDFHU6 is obvious roastie

Race traitor!

Concrete proof of pedophilia in Hollywood. Spread this via social media.

You dont say?

>Lots of anti mgtow shills tonight.

You know it might surprise you, but some of us are happily married.

>secular.
>"Why are all these secular girls whores?"
>"nothing I can do, what the government does is the most important thing"

You need to find a woman that fears God more then they love the government.

who needs a roomba when your saggy labia can wipe the floor amirite?

>You know it might surprise you, but some of us are happily married.

Yeah gen X has some. Women right up until the 90s were still marriageable. Now they're total trash.

fuck off burger retard

Just because your granade didn’t go off doesn't mean young guys should start pulling off pins.

MGTOW are just the male version of feminist. You should just hook up and fuck each other since normal people want nothing to do with you. That way you can stop being bitter assholes

>happily married
Why are married males the most depressed group of men on earth next to divorced males.

Also why not just do sports your whole life instead?
>better for health
>makes you happier
>will probably end up servicing your nation more anyway

youtu.be/vrnd6MB4Y0o
Just lift bro

fellow kiwibrew, do you think our millenial/gen-z women are possibly even WORSE than American or Aussie women? They seem more hypergamous and picky on average.

>Lots of anti mgtow shills tonight
*crickets*
>Do they actually have any LEGIT reasons against mgtow apart from "MUH WHITE GERLSHHHH"
Do you?
>What are
>>divorce courts
Implying you'd be a failure of a husband. cuck.
>>marriage laws
Yes getting married isn't pretend.
>>child support statistics
Again, only if you're a failed husband cuck.
>>homelessness demographics (98% are men
Unrelated

Facts do matter but you're dumb and baiting.

I was born in 88. My wife has a few unmarried friends who are near my age who are still virgins.
>"virgin, ya right, she is a whore"
Hymens are real. My wife works out, goes horse back riding, ect. Still had a hymen. Its not a fucking meme.

She is also catholic to the extreme, she goes to planned parenthood protests.
You sorry, but atheist, and even agnostics are fucked. You have to find a women that fears God, someone who will protest against the government because they put faith before the state.

Remember, the government literally raise women in public schools, provides cheap or free abortions and birth control, lets women divorce for no reason, then steal money from husbands.

All of them work out and have no problems with hygeine.

stuff.co.nz/life-style/3481882/Kiwi-women-most-promiscuous

Women are unmarriable and unkinky and being single is great if you're smart and have hobbies

>my life revolves around sex

It's called being happy and having a productive, fruitful life with someone other than yourself, being selfless and enjoying that you get to share your life with your wife and children.

Of course you'd never understand and forever be salty at the other gender for being different than you are. Men may be more your thing, OP.

holy fuck people on Sup Forums don't know that MGTOW is literally the only tradpill you can take right now? jesus christ i guess we really are fucked, the vaginal jew will always beat us

I already served this country in Iraq.
Also, I am Catholic before I am American.

1. Not an argument
2. MGTOW is born from the unfair way men get treated in the west, particularly in family courts who are guys who have kids so they aren't virgins.
3. You can just pay for sex if you have trouble.

Again with the MGTOW are gay meme

Nothing gay about self preservation

MGTOW is just using the reverse energy against feminists.
you see, feminists channeled male energy and unleashed a lot of aggression. if you fight male energy with male energy head on, you cannot hope to win. that's why you can never truly win if you, tomorrow, take up arms and kill all the feminists. however, mgtow is the yin's way of fighting the yang. by avoiding responsibility, by not committing, and by steering clear of those failed women, mgtow is an appropriate way for men to fight back. if women make themselves unmarriable, then men can go home and say no. when yin meets yang, it will cancel each other out and you can then achieve peace and balance once again. it will probably take another 30 years but they will eventually cancel each other out and we'll go back to what worked in the past. sadly we're alive to see this ugly shit happen.

And your homeless stat is off. As for marriage laws and divorce courts no one said you have to get married.

You're not going to preserve through many generations with that attitude.

>being divorced makes you a failure (only if youre a man)
3/4 marriages end in divorce. You think your chances will be any different?
>marriage laws
You know, the kind that say all of your property is now hers?
>child support makes you a failure (only if youre a man)
Again 3/4 marriages end in divorce. The average 18-25 year old girl has had 10 sex partners at least.
>homlessness unrelated
Almost all homeless guys were married. And even more of them were married war veterans who came back home to find their wife fucked the whole neighborhood.

I guarantee youre probably some fat milquetoast cuck, I was you once. You'll learn the hardway unfortunately.

not a bad observation

if women were to return to traditional humble roots tomorrow MGTOW would disappear, it is purely a reaction to the state of things not an ideology of its own, although there are people trying to turn it into one

>what are surrogates
>what is coparenting

there is already a black man fuckign your dumb cunt of a wife

can't wait for you to figure out 10 years down the line and be all "oh my god i can't believe it!"

>anti mgtow shills tonight.
let me translate for you

anti mgtow=
1. roastie
2. rejected cumdumpster
3. dudes whove had a kid and regretting it hard, trying to trap other dudes
4. women not happy with their life lashing out at happy mgtow bros
5. men not happy with their life lashing out at happy mgtow bros
6. divorced men stuck with a kid.
7. dudes who've never had a long term partner and cant get one so 'choose' mgtow
8. jealous pricks
just went for a surf lads, about to have a cone, try doing that with some nagging cunt who wants to go shopping or take you away from whatever activity you are having fun doing.

awesome, yeah, get house. once you have that rolling, then you truly have the upper hand. guys who dont have properties arent playing at full capacity.
they will see, in a couple years...

respond to your ass fucking via right now

No but I know it by it's more common term: cuckoldry

who the fuck cares. Existence is a rotten, wretched hell between two periods of blissful sleep. It should be criminal to bring another life into this absurd and meaningless world.

There are two articles about the same woman in this. Stop being such a tryhard.

this poster is spot on

marriage is a bad deal for men

no amount of bitching and moaning about the alternatives makes that statement untrue

Must suck living with depression. Have you seen someone about that?

every mgtow I've ever met has been an angry bug man. Utter faggotry

fukin love it bro

Hey guys I just had sex with my girlfriend
It’s awesome we have sex like 3 times a day and she even gives head
Man I enjoy life

It can certainly be a bad deal due to societal and governmental influences but surely when getting in to marriage you at least have an idea of what kind of person you're marrying.

ironically chad is also MGTOW

nothing in MGTOW says don't fuck women it just says don't enter into a one sided financial agreement with them

>wah life is hard

jesus fucking christ just wait till you're not 14 anymore and all those gay depressive hormones will leave your body. once you stop being a 14 year old faggy numale you will realize there is simply no greater pleasure than to face the constant struggle that is this universe head on and with 0 fear

How do you make white babies without white wombs?