Why the FUCK aren't you on twitter?

why the FUCK aren't you on twitter?

>literally hundreds of thousands of other anons to talk to, rally with, coordinate with, shitlord with
>literally millions of normies and shitlibs to redpill
>anons getting banned daily, it's a fucking bloodbath

TWITTER IS THE FUCKING FRONT LINES WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU DOING YOUR PART

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/signup
twitter.com/i/moments
twitter.com/KyleClark/status/922985141856747520
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((twitter)))

but I am

STOP POSTING THAT FUCKING TRAP

I like hanging out on right wing twitter, though I don't have an account, I just like to read what others are saying

Does she have a penis? I want to masturbate but I can't unless I know for sure

I did my part in 2016. I prefer not to revisit old battlegrounds. Also normies get off my board.

>not making a twitter account with no connection to your personal identity

I was on twitter, I was banned for calling Tim Heidecker a creepy old irrelevant man who tries to fit in with the young generation.

she has penis

INFOWARS DOT COM

Wtf is wrong with you?

IKURAZ IS NOT A TRAP

I know the chick in OP's pic AMA.

i am doing that. waiting for a happening atm

Social media is cancer

>chick

>cuck admins ban anybody interesting
>character limit to appeal to 70 iq normies

T. Cia-nigger jones

I like boys who look like girls.

Thank god, Thank you user.
I'm gonna crank a good one thanks to this

>Twitter
Why the fuck would you actively provide the government with personal information they will use against you at a future point in time????????? are you stupid user?

I deleted my twitter account the day they announced that they would have a committee to decide what would and would not be allowed to be said in the world.

Fuck em.

I-INFO WARS DOT COM

Y-YOU *BURP* ARE THE RESISTANCE MORTY... YOURE ALL WE GOT MORTY *BUUURRP*

Because I have no interest in hooking up with traps.

I've been shoah'd 11 times. I'm tired of evading the bans now. Too many burner phones. Evertime I get a following above 1k I get it.

Where do i get started, how do i find the frontlines?

spbp

1. I don't use social media.

2. I don't give a fuck.

I got banned from twitter for telling black supremacists talking about white rapists that "Black boys - aka rape apes - are biologically prone to commit sexual assault. It's a statistical fact."

If I went on twitter the Fed's would kick my door in, in less than 30 days for harassing politicians. They fucked that up in 2011-12 and with prism. Plus, I don't agree with social media. I tried once before. They perma b& me in less than a week for fucking with shareblue, antifa and cuck politicians. Now I just lurk.

that's a cute boy

burner phones what the fuck? here... have this

bc i've had 3 twitter accounts suspended and I'm sick of making new ones

1) twitter.com/signup
2) twitter.com/i/moments

Cause no privacy

I've tried those. Twitter banned numbers from certain mobile apps I'm sure. It didn't allow me to get through with textnow. Also, it's to the point that anytime I get shouted out for follows the ban comes right away. You can't even get followed by anyone who is considered a racist.

The buzzword meter is off the chart with you.

Also, a lot of IP ranges must be on the radar because even behind VPNs I'm still catching the ban hammer quickly.

i only use it for entries to contests

Twitter is for niggers.

I've made a policy of having no social media. I don't want it. The most I have is email and some anonymous youtube/twitch accounts. My name is attached to nothing except when I have to pay for something.

big if tru

Eh i remember those. Never saw the gif. Saved.

as soon as you ruffle some snowflake's feathers they go scream to daddy jack and that's when they suspend your account until you provide your identity.. no thanks

>big
lel

i want make many babies with qt

Busy making content for you to post. Also, not into twitter.

If you only knew how much government agencies track your social media, you'd never use it again. Last time I was in the back of a cop car for a simple bar fight, they were pulling up every social media account I had from anywhere even from years ago within seconds from NICS right in front of my face. If they can do that in seconds from a cop car, imagine what's being done elsewhere. Just food for thought.

You need to go back to plebbit normie
It wasn't Jones posting that gave you away either. Kys

My b& hammer count on twitter was up to 38. Too much effort.

discord gg QCwhvd

why the fuck did you fall for the social media jew and put your real name somewhere.

Because I got b& for calling someone a democratic Jew after creating my account a day before and I'm too lazy to make another account.

>why the FUCK aren't you on twitter?

Because I don't have 13 hours a day to waste fighting leftist cucks, getting banned for it, then getting mad about getting banned.

I prefer to stay anonymous.

Socialize on Gab, go on twitter to fuck up shit.

Twitter and gab are fucking cancer holy shit it's just oneuppsmanship over and over and over and over HURR i'm sassier than you NO IM SASSIER fucking kys

Young and stupid, obviously. I did get in a bar fight afterall. That was years ago I'm much more calm and docile these days.

WHY AM I SO VERY INTO ALT SOY GIRL VEGAN LEFTIST TYPE WOMEN AND SO NOT INTO BASIC BITCHES

Permabanned for racism.

You should be shitposting your ass off with the rest of us nolifes. Dropping redpills and triggering retards for salt.

Have you sucked his dick?

Cause it's the most influential of the networks? It's a hotbed for bots. And live recruiters like you, Vlad. If Sup Forums is good at one thing, it's hating things. We just need them to hate social media manipulation.

if that's a trap he must be like 14

Can't let it be a hug box for snowflakes.

It's not fun to troll real people with an anonymous account. I just can't do it. It makes me feel as though my dick is small.

I guess you guys don't mind that though.

Said the faggot on Sup Forums

Like...99% of the comments here can be fitted into a tweet you literal faggot

It's a leftist hate machine

That's why

And what if, god forbid, I have a life and commitments??

nice

I was an artillerist, I don't do frontlines, I bomb them

I fought in that war during the election. I've made dozens of accounts and they are all banned. Every new one I create now just gets suspended immediately regardless of whether or not I use a cell number. It's impossible to keep saying conservative stuff on. It's a leftist echo chamber.

i literally only have time for Sup Forums
if anons want to chat with me, coordinate shit, form redpills, and argue against my decrees, then they can do it here or fuck off back to twitter

i'm perma banned

everytime i make a new account it gets banned after the first tweet

Glad this is a thread.
Here's some shameless self-promotion.
I don't care what 'side' you're on...
Tell. People. What You. Think.
At some point soon; ALL of social media is gonna come down on this place.
Give. Them. EVERYTHING!

>twitter
>anons
No true user.

doom is good, but doom drone/funeral pyre is the redpilled metal

kek

r u sure

Twitter is owned by a Saudi Prince and run by ADL and Media Matters.
They block (((conservatives))) and protect pedos.
Your information is farmed, studied, cataloged and sold, same as here but with more personal info.

So, I am not the FUCK on twitter because I'm not a member of the TRIBE OF DAN

Seriously, this is how we redpill the normies. You will likely get banned, but its okay, just keep sharong important info and get these normies on board.

Tweet the achievements and selling points of your favorite conservative canditate and make sure you include hash tags within the area they are campaigning.

Fuck off norman.

>she

My local news cuck did a legit 10 minute rant on evil republicans so I went after him a bit on twitter. Seriously liked this guy before tonight but I got fucking pissed.

twitter.com/KyleClark/status/922985141856747520

I've been on the front lines since Gamer Gate, user. Three years of endless war. I finally felt like I'd done enough when I realized my own unit was the only one there smarter than a goddamn deer tick. It's time I came off the line for a little R&R.

you guys dont know?

50% sure

face is a man's albeit a very feminine man
nice collarbones also shoulder to hip ratio also
>hands

I love Twitter so much more, you actually build friends or groups and it's nowhere as prone to infighting as Sup Forums

Who are you? Ive probably followed you before

> coordinate
fuck off. decentralized chaos.

I've gone by many names... I'll give you this hint. If you know anything about coding I usually create my names with variable types and access specifiers.

That is all I can reveal.

It avoids the dox when people try to be sleuths and all they get is search results of coding forums.

going to win culture war anyway because other side cannibalized itself

tfw