Why are white young men so violent?

And why doesn't the media give more attention to other crimes committed by white young suburban thugs?

youtube.com/watch?v=dlFp5Rt6quk

bump

Posting in a slide thread

can barely understand what the judge is saying

Why doesn't the media talk about the niggers that murder each other by the dozens every weekend in Chicago?

Because its not really news if it happens every week.

HOW WILL WHITES EVER RECOVER?!?!?!

>Flint area
>Suburb

Wow, gtfoh whiteboi. Nowhere near Flint is suburban.

By the way, throwing rocks off overpasses is our thing. Stop appropriating our culture, whitebois. We started that shit in Detroit in the '60s.

I don't get it, the story said they have no idea who did it, and then you just have pictures of black men on the side

Newfags beware.

Is this seriously what passes for white in America? Not a blue eye or blonde hair in this image.

is this another Sup Forums meme thread spammed evry day?????

I bet $100 they listen to rap and idolize the culture.

Oh Loard! I see Jesus.

When you kill your enemies, they lose.

So these idiots just decided to throw big ass rocks at cars on the interstate?.....Why?

Also over under they do no real time in prison?

>grow up being told you are nothing but a racist piece of shit and should die
>you and your parents are forced at gunpoint to give your money to foreign invaders
>wonder why your peers are lashing out

/Thread

>Christopher Dorner
>Mass Shooter

Nigga he only killed cops.

Probably because we don't look like Orcs

Because they don't have a culture so all they can contribute to the world is destruction. We're better off without them, really.

but that fact doesn't help his narrative

Can somebody explain to me this phenomenon of throwing things at cars from a motorway overpass? In all the comments on this case I've read so far it seems like everyone and their mother has their own story to tell about having things thrown at their cars. But I've literally never heard any cases of such things happening over here where our rule of law is weaker, or anywhere in Europe for that matter. Is it a uniquely American phenomenon?

HELLO ALL NEWFAGS
Please don't reply to this slide thread.
If you must reply, then remember to SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

YOUR HONOR I TESTIFY THAT THESE FIVE YOUNG MEN CAN BARLEY MEASURE UP TO ONE BBC AND THEREFORE LASH OUT AT SOCIETY