Sorry, but I have to let off steam here

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing Canadian politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Canada for all of my life, I moved to the USA for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Canada and in the rest of North America. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Trudeau, you should know he is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since his election, the Canadian economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Canada and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of multiculturalism). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other Asian countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Canada took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Canada. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

I only skimmed your post, but you definitely triggered me a little bit, bud

trudea is a cuck bro dont lie to yourself , seriously we dont need more terrorists and parasites

Obama leaf isn't actual a leaf, just a VPN faggot. 99% of Canadians hate this fag.
Small business owners are set to be taxed at literally 93%.
Paying terrorists for hurt feelings for another country's "crimes".
Taxes hiked to the extreme
Liberal crony Wynne is polling at 3%
But look at his socks!!!!!!!!!!

>20$ have been transferred to your to your CPP account

Dude, I don't even know how Canada can print currency at all.

Fuck off leaf
We will crush Canada if you let in too many terrorists

come at us , again......
last time i checked its 1 and 0

this...

shhhhh dont tell turdo that he can print infinite monopoly money

What did those niggers at the dispensary put in your weed?

>99.9% peacful
my sides are in orbit!

Remember last time when we made your manlet president (5'6 KEK) run away in fear like a fucking wimp.

Fuck you

Wasn’t he supposed to decriminalize prostitution by mow?

I don't give a shit, there's no new low he can stoop to every since he paid a terrorist 8 million bucks.
There are still plenty of prostitutes though anyway.

ya we certainly arnt running low XD , the 8 million dollar thing is ridiculous/

>the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet.
moot point. they're generally 1st or 2nd gen muslim. you're bringing in terrorist incubators with these "refugees"

No, but that's a good idea. Better for the prostitutes, better for the Johns, better for the government, bad for the pimps.

Your crack smoking mayor would of been a better president

His father played a large part in turning us into spineless non-nation that is just practice ground for the multicultural shit pot that (((they))) want to turn the world into. He wears rainbow Islamic socks. Fuck multiculturalism.

Our southern neighbours will whine and claim that he's a bad leader, a wuss, etc. but at least we don't have to suffer the Clown they have

plz no thats a bad idea

looks don't make a great president

Canada used to he the place everyone wanted to be.
Every year or two taxes go up, more taxes introduced, less freedoms, harder to get job security, work hours increasing......
When will Canadians stand up and say "THAT'S ENOUGH!"

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Trudeau. His humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of his jokes will go over a typical listener’s head. There’s also Justin’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The Canadians understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Trudeau truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Justin’s existential catchphrase “Shariah Law Must Be Respected,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Justin’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

trudeau is worse than trump

Fuck Trudeau, fucking sitting down to piss faggot

Fuck off, if you love them so much go and live in their country.

As a natural born Canadian whose parents immigrated here and had to work for their keep

SEND THEM ALL BACK TO WHEREVER THEY CAME FROM, THEIR LIVES ARE THEIR CONCERN NOT MINE

I don't want any of our taxes going to these sub-cultured asshats, so fuck you and your fucking zionist race mixing bullshit

Tribe of DAN devil worshiper

example 2

If you feel that way, why not move down south to help keep Trump in power for a second term. We won't miss you!

Is this the next great copy-pasta, to replace Rick and Morty?

>a fucking leaf
I don't take you or your "country" seriously.
>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***
>f***
> you can't send them back or just let them die on their own
God you leaves need to leave.
>Canada
>Nu-male the country

ima stay here in Canada and make sure it isent destroyed by cucks like you

Something tells me that I contribute more to the local economy than you ever will with your minimum wage job and room temperature IQ

Good luck being a delta in Canada

way off nice try thou i can see how that fits most people on Sup Forums

Nah....

Saged

>Refugees won't turn into terrorists
>But their children will

>You can't close the borders
Yes you can.

Fuck off shill.

Fellow Canadians, It's time for us to accept the facts. He has very good points

>>Fellow Canadians

spotted the leaf jew

What a shit attempt to swing convince anyone on Sup Forums.

To be clear: what should we do with refugees? We should let them starve and freeze to death at our border and not let them in. They aren't our problem, and their religion and belief system is complete shit.

Go fuck yourself shill.

>be a colony of the greatest empire in the world and battle on to a stalemate with the enemy
>victory
ok kiddo

you fucking attacked unprovoked and we kicked your ass thats a win you fat fuck.

we burned the whitehouse to the ground , ya the place were you keep the leader of your country we burned it.

Yeah you would be pretty fucking grateful if a country just let you come in and start sucking up all the welfare while half the population virtue signals and treats you like some kinds of kang just because your skin is dark.

Nothing more than brides for future votes. Enough welfare and free gibs and you can make the savages docile. But who wants to clean up shit filled bathtubs in public housing that those stupid somalis shit in because they don't understand how toilets work? Do you???

Fuck you shill.

Why allow dysfunctional faggots who cannot run their own affairs in their own country into yours? How does that help their homeland? Are you content for there to be a endless flow of faggot immigrants for all of eternity? Fuck off homo.