Just got back from Antarctica

I'll describe my experience living in McMurdo as a foreigner.

>Russians were all around McMurdo begging for money, Russian kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of McMurdo

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Babushka stand on every corner, more Latino and African shops than Antarctican ones.

>Occasionally Russians will decide to shoot each other in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in McMurdo which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking scientists and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in McMurdo is someones car on fire.

>Ross Island is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of shootings keeps happening. The Antarctic Treaty System voted to ban pictures of russian dolls in news to not generate more children choking on them.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around the city where ambulance and police are attacked.

>McMurdo is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in the south pole, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in McMurdo keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The treaty system middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of the hemisphere.

>The most common belief among japanese whalers here is that exercise, dieting, and healthy foods don't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVwAOhWYHvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>McMurdo
FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

how expensive is it to go

why the fuck are there non-whites there?

this is a weird slide thread

it's about $5k if you go from Argentina. get a company or government sponsor first.

full of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=gVwAOhWYHvw

Yeah.

Now let's have that blood sample.

nice cherrypicking. how much are the von heielheims paying you to boost their apartment prices?

because the world doesnt belong to white people you fucking nazi.

>>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of McMurdo

stop reading right there

It should belong to white people. White people modernized the world, bringing billions of people internet, vehicles, space travel, phones, well just about any modern convenience you can imagine. Not to mention the billions saved by whites through their inventions and technology.

Wait a fucking minute, i've seen this pasta but instead of Mcmurdo it was about toronto. Fucking ell new pastas. Anons spread the word.

>american bases on NZ clay
>NZ claiming ownership of Australian clay

Antarctica will be added to the Empire of Australia in time

my sides

Dumbest lie ever.

How are people so dumb they can't identify a joke thread? Top kek, OP.

DEPORT THEM NOW

Everyone knows Antartica is a Zionist puppet state. The whole place is practically swarming with 'bergs.

As a hardcore Antartican Patriot youre aboslutely incorrect about these things, ill show you what chimping out ice chucker style means you anti-antartican fucktwat

It's a troll post and a play on the other threads like it you stupid faggot

Why the fuck would anyone live in Antarctica to begin with?

damn this new pasta is getting served

Hillary is a stupid whore and I hope she dies soon so I never have to hear her whore voice saying stupid shit again

If you ain't the big daddy
You ain't nobody
Red and yellow, black and tan
But white that's the color of the big boss man