Breeders BTFO

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/surrogate-mum-giving-birth-seventh-11402557

archive.is/JfAsu

Kind-hearted Becky Harris, 30, is giving them the child because she was so impressed with the way two gay men were “great dads.”

The child has been dubbed a “BOGOF” baby as Becky has already had one child for the couple and this second one will not cost them a penny.

Becky said: “We have been jokingly saying that this is my BOGOF baby - have one and get one for free.

“I wanted to have a second baby for the dads, as my gift to them, as over the past six years I have seen what exceptional fathers they are - and I have become a part of their extended family.

“The reality is that I have had lots of other couples approach me to have babies for them, offering me my full expenses, which under UK law could be anything up to £15,000.

“But having a baby isn’t about making money for me – it’s about giving a deserving couple a longed-for and much-loved family.”

Becky is now 30 weeks pregnant with her seventh baby.

She has given birth to five surrogate children as well as a son of her own.

Becky previously had another baby for the couple, six years ago, as a traditional surrogate, meaning she uses her own eggs.

But for this pregnancy Becky, from Sudbury, Suffolk is taking absolutely nothing – not even a bus fare to antenatal classes, or charging for vitamins or maternity clothes.

She explained: “I don’t ever get paid, in all of my surrogacies I only asked for my expenses, which on average are around £5,000.

we need to holocaust the bugmen and soyboys it even takes priority over the jews if you ask me is everyone an insane pedo these days?!?

Give it a couple years and the kid will be ODing on opioids trying to forget when he walked in his dad barebacking his other dad

At this point anything to increase white birth rates is acceptable.

gunna laugh when transgret and gay divorce rape take off and kids start rebelling against their 'repressive' gay parents and coming out as straight

This is from the Netherlands, where gay marriages have existed for the longest (2001).

>Kind-hearted Becky Harris, 30, is giving them the child because she was so impressed with the way two gay men were “great dads.”

"Great dads" according to Tor?

How do they even split the kids when they divorce? I'm guessing they make someone sign as the primary parent when they adopt

They don't do that with straight couples, why would they do that with gay couples? The only hassle is getting a step-parent adoption if say one parent is lesbian and uses donor sperm in some places the other parent must then formally adopt, but regulations on that vary widely.

Even when both parents are not biological nor married there are often (successful) claims by the other partner regarding custody of kids previously raised by gay couples.

That's one of the biggest advantages to gay marriage is that it streamlines the system, legally speaking so everyone has the same paperwork to do.

>The child has been dubbed a “BOGOF” baby as Becky has already had one child for the couple and this second one will not cost them a penny.
NOT GOOD ENOUGH

bump

"Heh. Stupid people keeping their offspring when they could be giving them to people behind McDonalds. Be blasted, breeders."

who dis?

Hahahahahaha when I thought faggots couldn't get any faggier now they're BI and MAKING BABIES. I GUESS YOU CAN HAVE CAKE AND EAT IT TO. WHEN YOU FUCKING BARF IT UP PUT IT IN A ZIPLOC AND THROW IT IN THE FRIDGE FOR NEXT TIME YOU WANNA LOOK AT THAT DISGUSTING THING. Hahahahaha gosh you fags.....never fail to piss me off..

Thats like 200% better retention than our country. Why do we have so many asspies? Are normies actually retarded?

Dam I wanna fucking shoot down all these fucking queers swear to god to see that fucking ginger boy with those fucking canieving Muslim sweaty hairy pieces of shit and that bitch is like "ok pedophiles TAKE HIM HOME DO WHAT YOU WANT" these faggots deserve to be shot

That's right don't respond shit like this is NOT ok bitch ass faggots should be SHOT. You're a faggot. NO KIDS PEDOPHILE YOURE NOT WELCOME HERE GAY IS NOT OK KIDDIE DIDDLER. look at this smug bitch she's like "oh I'm so happy the Muslim men will do as they please with him, they'll probably have him bent over by 3 teehee" fags make me sick to my stomach fucking kill them all my sis is a fag too fuck it BLAST*

WHAT THE FUCK DOES "BOGOF" MEAN??????

>fat cow supplies rape victims to pedophile conclave

Buy one, get one free.
Did you even read the OP?

>BOGOF baby

>Bogdanoff
>Optimal
>Genes
>Occupying
>Females
Oh my goodness.

Amazing. I knew this bitch. She went out with a friend of mine (he was 20 she was 14, the parents didn't mind) , then she became a lesbian for a while started trying to get married men to cheat with her and thats the last i heard of here until now.

Well, she's being genetically successful. I bet this story will be popular here. That's what traditionalists think the purpose of life in general and women in particular is, right?

Did Bogdanoffs plant seed in this woman under the guise of gay couple or is this just some degenerate shit? Genuinely curious.

>fathers
>s

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The flag suits you if you think anyone here promotes gay adoption.

Showed this to a leftist once, called her a liar. She cried and has been "centrist" ever since. Hopefully she is a closet realist now though.

Soon we in the gay community will have the 'rape' gender normalized. Yes YOU TOO are now included! Otherwise known as the 'does not need your consent' gender, this gender is fluid for all gay men and women, hell if you're a 'rape' gender, that white son sure does look handsome don't he Muhammad? You're right Muhammad! Let's show him ALL our genders....the poor boy....

>answer the call for a quick rundown

she's a cinderella. there must be good reasons for that. god bless her. she is the hagar of our times and will have a fond life

>“BOGOF” baby
>Bog babies?!??!?!??!!!!!!!

I want a free kid. Anyone want to pretend to be my gay lover?

can you feel back in your head Sup Forums? you know the thing you know that will have to be done to get back to having order in this world

This fatty's genetics aren't worth shit anyway