>Raqqa Oct16
imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 24
>Erdogan: Turkey’s Operation In Idlib Largely Finished, Afrin Is Next
>Report; ISIS fighters/families have begun retreating from Al-Asharah towards Abu Kamal, heavy clashes ongoing in Quriyyah
>Egyptian MoD release footage of their Egyptian Apache gunships and jets striking ISIS positions in Libya
>Units from the Iraqi Army/PMU expected to begin offensive at key town of Rawah in coming days along border with DeZ
>Lavrov; intl community need to begin “stepping up efforts in the fight against international terrorism.” as war winds down
>Turkish Army/allies launched a fresh attack against the YPG in northwestern Aleppo last night, pro-YPG news report
>SAA discovers massive factory used by IS to produce explosives in central Sy
>Iraqi Kurdistan authorities call on Baghdad to withdraw troops currently deployed and begin talks to peacefully settle crisis
>SAA/IRGC/Hezbollah are make final preparations for dual offensive in countryside of Aleppo Govt
>Russian mil. police arrive in NE countryside of Aleppo Govt. this past weekend, on mission to ensure safety of returning refugees from Turkey
>Saudi Prince bin Salman has vowed to restore """moderate""" Islam that is open to all religions in the world

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nzivnet.com/articles/12347
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayton_Agreement
aml.ink/Lf5rx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regime
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
rt.com/news/407689-kurdistan-freeze-referendum-iraq/
twitter.com/RT_Digital/status/922869757724020736
youtu.be/6JmFW48HJj8
youtu.be/-YoPZ06ET3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ASSAD WILL WIN!

It's quiet... too quiet

so iraq was supposed to btfo kurds yesterday but they didn't

So this is the power of /ptg/

You didn't reply

Too busy talking about religion maybe or just not interested?

Fg

>Hours after the incident, unconfirmed reports begin to arrive that Brig. Gen. Suheil al-Hassan, the commander of a Syrian militia operating in the area, was at the time with Russian experts at the stadium and that he was injured. Some say that he was killed.

nzivnet.com/articles/12347

>nzivnet.com

>nzivnet
>a kike website
zero credibility

What if US SOF planted the mine that killed Issam and have something to do with whatever happened to Suheil as well?

The Orthodox church I went to for a short time while doing an internship (closest one to my regular home is more than 2 hours away) seemed pretty based. They were doing a fundraiser to help Syrians rebuild Aleppo city (so the money isn't going to SDF or FSA held areas) and the two guys my age I hung out with said they come on here from time to time. (I don't remember if it was Sup Forums in general, or /sg/, but they knew who Issam was so that's good).

Not to mention every young couple had at least 2 or 3 children. My Protestant church I used to go to was almost entirely old people. Also despite being in the middle of a 60% black city, there was only one old black man in attendance. Though I think he was just there to receive charity, but I think the priests told him if he wanted the charity he'd have to sit through the liturgy.

This would give me SOME hope, if it were growing in America. When I try to look up growth statistics, some say it's declining and some say it's growing.

Sorry friend...

All I can say is again that I agree a lot. But Syria is no longer in control of their own destiny, they needed to make a deal with the devil to survive and the devil (Russia in this case) delivered, but now they can't refuse what they get told as the process of settling the conflict happens.

An attack on Afrin could serve a few purposes and in the long run a message to the YPG that they can be crushed if it comes to it may be far more valuable then some Kurds that are neutralish and sometime cooperate. At least from Russia's point of view.

In any civil conflict the peace process is shit an leaves people feeling let down and robbed. I would suggest reading about this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayton_Agreement
It may help you see where this situation might be heading

>They were doing a fundraiser
Yea, they pocketed that money.

they are credible. says in this case "unconfirmed reports". some of those reports turn out to be incorrect, and sometimes not

All quiet on the western front....

>jewish source
Not capable of being credible

Look to what I said about Orthodoxy and how it hold the cultural aspects of society in place, even in this day and age.

America is slightly different as it does not have much history of Orthodoxy but if there's a Church that will hold together the norms of American Culture in the face of all this forced diversity, revisionism and rejection of history (and maybe even shake up ZOG) it's Orthodoxy.

Top film

I know the Dayton Agreement. That's not loss on me.

The idea that the Syrian Regime has no control over their destiny, but yet they're trying to prove a point to the YPG doesn't make sense to me. Those are opposing ideas. I very much agree with you that at the end of this fight Syria will not be Syria. But, particularly when it comes to Afrin, it is basically under Syrian control (the are essentially non combatants and never attempted independence). TO give that to the land to the Turks, seems like nonsense. The Turks are an invading force, yay or nay?

>iraqis are continuing to steamroll k***s
>ASS*d gangs are too afraid to injure even one k***ish subhuman ape marking its territory with its own shit

Sorry homie, I just call it like I see it.

Western marxists

ASSAD KEEPS ON
W I N N I N G
>God Bless Bashar
>God Bless Syria

>lel he posed in a football uniform ebic win
>meanwhile get cucked out of your own territory by k*rd apes

>but yet they're trying to prove a point to the YPG doesn't make sense to me.
It's not them trying to prove the point though

>it is basically under Syrian control
It's not

>The Turks are an invading force, yay or nay?
Yay, but are there at the behest of Russia. If Russia was serious about Syrian independence they would scare the roaches off. But they're being pragmatic about the region's future.

Thanks for keeping us Posted!

When's the next update's ETA?

Do you want the terror to end? Turkey can do that. It's not as if Syria is this eternal state with hundreds of years of history and a national culture. It's a former Ottoman province made into a French mandate and granted independence within living memory.

>one k***ish subhuman ape marking its territory with its own shit

Gave me my first laugh of the day

You seem to like Xi, have you read his books?

Syrian "regime"...
Lol. Wut
And Syria will be Syria at the end of this fight. Fate has already been decided. The opportunity to use Syria as land partitioning tool has long since passed. Just watch :)

Memetic manipulators will soon realize, if they haven't already, that the window of opportunity has passed. The sheer volume of movement it will take to partition the land isn't worth the loss in overall control of Middle East.

many stories posted there are corroborated by mainstream sources later

and they present a view of the conflict that is usually clear, forthright, honest, etc. especially in that things are much more serious than they appear to be in the mainstream press

I mean, Orthodoxy has the highest percentage of members making that make over 100k among denominations in America, I doubt they are struggling to bring in money. The one I went to was in a neighborhood of mansions and shit. It wasn't the priests doing the fundraiser anyway. It was started by the youth group or something, and I think they would notice if the priests pocketed the money. Most church youth groups have separate bank accounts for that reason. among others.

>Al-Qaeda linked rebels recapture more than 30 towns from #ISIS in east Hama

aml.ink/Lf5rx #HTS #Syria

Lurk more before you jump in pham

Lol. The position Syria is in right now, on the front foot, is a fucking miracle. Kurds getting a piece of land is a MASSIVE loss for the demons of the world. Massive. They won't get that any ways

Alright I mostly agree with you again, besides your middle point

>it is basically under Syrian control
>It's not

They (Afrin) have never attempted to separate from the Syrian state. Quite to the contrary, they cooperated with SAA many times. Bottom line is they never tried to separate from Syria, and in that regard they are acting in line with the Regime, which can't be said for many actors.

(((the demons of the world)))
subhuman tripfag

I hope you're right. But if you don't know what I mean by the 'Regime' I'm not going to bother to explain.

Are you not aware of who I'm referring to?

If you don't understand the baggage the word regime carries with it then you don't deserve to decide where it's used and where it isn't.

It's incorrect in this case due to its historical context in this region. It's memetically attached to the obviously false destabilization narrative. Please correct yourself

But they're not under direct Assad control and they're not worth anything as allies.

Who knows, hopefully they'll run up some Syrian flags when they get attacked, wouldn't be a first

>if you don't conform to my subjective interpretation of a word then you don't deserve to speak!

the great and little satan? both are kikes
any ape squatting on syrian land is a loss for syria

>inb4 "if you hand over land to your enemies you win, it's russian 20 layer matryoshka"

I just explained it to you. It's fairly easy concept to understand

No no
Demons = military industrial complex, wahhabists, petro dollar boys, and lets toss in luciferians haha
Kurds being an unfortunate proxy tool for them

>Thinks mainstream media is credible
>Arguing in favor or literal kike media
What a bluepilled faggot, i bet you think the Yinon plan is not real either

Lad it's just a french word for a form of government. Caring about the meaning the kikes have attached to it is gay as fuck. If it upsets you just don't use it or use it to refer to western governments.

Once again, I agree. They're not under direct control, but Afrin Kurds have never challenged that they are part of Syria. Syrian flags will fly again over Afrin, inshallah (not a muslim, btw)

Inshallah

It's very important. If you want to protect yourself from damaging memetics then you can't just ignore the meaning that symbols have.

The word has negative attachment for Syrian government. This is pretty obviously true. When you use the word in this context, it brings up those attachments. If you as an individual choose to ignore the collective reality then so be it. If you as an individual refuse to correct yourself in order to maintain the symbology, then you are essentially on the evil side of the memetic ballgame.

Either way, it's incorrect and you should correct it.

>military industrial complex
zog
>wahhabists
cryptos
>petro dollar boys
shekel grubbers
>luciferians
synagogue of satan

all kikes
looks like you need to get your newfag ass out and not come back until you swallow a few elementary redpills

Nah I haven’t. He seems based though. Also, he’s the subject of a lot of my dole dipper memes

>Either way, it's incorrect and you should correct it.

It's not though. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regime

And caring about words is literally faggotry... Safe-safe tier shit.

I support Assad, his people and his regime. What people think doesn't matter

LOL. Sorry the nuances are lost on you. Maybe you could try arguing the initial ideology instead? Or will you just revert to the tripfag stuff to make you feel better for a moment

Based turk

>he’s the subject of a lot of my dole dipper memes

I noticed

That one you posted about idealistic commies is hilarious though

>caring about words is literally faggotry
Hahah. You realize you're attempting to meme a situation where negative memetics can continue without reproach right? Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're doing it on purpose.

The entire movement of international narrative is built on memetics and the manipulation of symbology. Ignoring a portion of it is literally one of the stupidest things I've ever seen

doesn't matter what ideology, foreign invaders are always foreign invaders
international law doesn't care about your nuances, they got no permission from the legitimate government of syria so they are invaders

Off topic spam but oh well, just felt like sharing to show how pathetic western leftism is

(Part1)

The tripfags are next in line for a general Apartheid, I fucking swear

Wait what? I don't want Kurds to get any land either? We arguing about same thing?

pussy ass kurds now they don't want to keep fighting. What cucks. Freeze referendum...

(Part2)

You can't win every 1v1 m8. Carry on

Israel does not have your interests at heart!
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

>Kurds
no u for k*rds

Jej

You're just fucking retarded

(Part3)
Oh and by the way, in part 2 I was lying about all that anti imperialist stuff, I was just trying to get “his” sympathy and attention

I back you but I reckon you're wasting valuable time

I am NO for Kurds.

I was just saying that, from the perspective of "zog crew", that anything from this point onwards is a massive failure for them, even if they had minor victory of getting land for Kurds... which they won't

also

You have to keep going eh
>caring about words is literally faggotry
>caring about memetics is literally faggotry
Take the L

>”his”
This is what “he” looks like

Bored anyway

are you ok, SAnon? what kind of bushmeat have you been eating lately?

Did they throw you out of the telegram? Do you think Assad gives a shit what the Americans or kikes call him?

>are you ok, SAnon?
I'm fine, how are you?

>what kind of bushmeat have you been eating lately?
Last 'bushmeat' I ate was crocodile, I'm going to the farm at 10:00 I'll probably slaughter some lamb

>tfw/sg/ becomes completely A S C E N D E D and genocides all our memeflags, name fags and trip fags before r/ptg/ can even make a good meme

I haven't been on telegram in ages. I'm analyzing it from overall memetic manipulation. If the Kikes start wheeling a Trojan horse into my house, I'm not gonna keep watching TV and leave them alone just because they're kikes. They manipulate the words in purpose, that's why it's so important to fight back in that domain.
That's why you can't call the the Wahhabi proxies "moderate rebels".

mainstream media is generally reliable, aside from domestic social issues

yinon plan was one guy's opinion

We should just fucking do it, far as I see it Arab posters (Kuwait isn't a real country) are the only ones allowed trips, so we know who is who

oi oi

Why are you arguing over what I call the Regime? You sound like an SJW. What would you prefer I call them? I meant no offense, obviously.

Arabs are not white. You will never be white.

@146563109
>I haven't been on telegram in ages

He got thrown out for being more retarded than the norm

>designating who gets what privileges

wow, so it really is like an apartheid!

TRUE IF BIG

>#Kurds offer to ‘freeze’ #independence referendum result & resolve conflict via talks with #Baghdad

rt.com/news/407689-kurdistan-freeze-referendum-iraq/

JUST

Tfw you miss out on next A S S A D W A V E album due to being unable to handle difference in opinion over battle plan (not that anything here would stop me from trying to protect him and help Syria protect itself). I went in hard on the argument... and could have potentially lost. If the underlying goal from both of us is to protect Syria and advance the positive aspects of region and all humans, then I would hope I do lose here and there when I've analyzed something incorrectly or someone points something out to me I hadn't seen before. It's process of combining ability.

pretty much

>Kurds chimping

twitter.com/RT_Digital/status/922869757724020736

This, it's a thing now... Don't (You) the tripfags

Who the fuck uses Telegram?

The tripfag

god damn it I wish I knew Arabic

Fuck Hezbollah btw

either you need to lurk more or are a paid shill
either way, you don't belong here

Well this is just blatant lie. I was on it for like two days and just deleted the app. Nothing against it or anything. I only posted like 10 times over the 2 days. Something like that. Certainly nothing of note

You actually this salty about 1 L
Man up
I personally don't have any hard feelings. We both have same underlying objective.

I just noticed there wasn't a link to the new southfront youtu.be/6JmFW48HJj8

If you like their shit and want to keep seeing their content, donate! youtu.be/-YoPZ06ET3k

You really took the banner to heart

autists who get themselves arrested by being autists

We’ll need to get the Bosnian on board if we want it to be as popular as memeflag apartheid

The First Snow fell in my shithole at this night