After thousands and thousands of hours of investigation and searching on every corner of the web I finally found the...

After thousands and thousands of hours of investigation and searching on every corner of the web I finally found the famous picture that was posted on pol a few days ago and it was deleted by the mods.

Please, download it and don't let it get lost.

ALIENS DO EXIST AND THEY ARE AMONG US. DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=x files make alien
youtube.com/watch?v=fAh0r4C6Q2Q&t
makeupmag.com/the-x-files-returns-with-a-new-group-of-monsters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ayyyyy. Whats the story?

ITS THE KIKES!!!!!

i like the human teeth

FUCK YOU.

REPORTED AND SAGED.

Looks like it was carved out of a potato lol.

do you mean this is the alien or the exact photo, didn't the photo have a tree in the background? Also where did you find the pic, is it a movie prop or something or real cave human from the future?

it's from the future the jews won.
this is the human of the future.

>thousands of hours
>lmgfy Sup Forums pol alien selfie

You are not a Jap

wasnt this on exfiles or some shit?

If this is the alums though at least we get to be the big hunky exotic savages and bang the small and thin alien sluts

Im mean seriously these guys look like fags.

that's that Snoke guy from starwars, disney drones have been released authorized to kill in your location for revealing house of mouse secrets

A being that is kept in some american base in a foreign country. It is still not clear if he's an alien or a being from a different dimensions where demons and various forces are fighting over who rules the Earth.

It is still not clear if he wants to help us or destroy us,

le 25% face

Don't you know you get (pic related) if you post that?

Fake and gay

Literally X Files

lmgtfy.com/?q=x files make alien

>xfiles
>fake photoshopped window
>human anatomy
at least try to edit it convincingly u faggot

Aliens aren't real.

Chimeras and other gene testing experiments.

NOT ALIENS.

Isn’t that thing this thing

That door isn't even locked, and it locks from inside anyway. fucking gay

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hey fuck you buddy I saw that shit in person.

No this is a "grey" or "cave person" or "mole person" They are not from outer space, but are distant human relatives that live underground, I am surprised there are not more pictures of them around. They were discovered from mining with large drills and this is pretty well documented but the gov't never really talks about it.

>a future where ayys have teamed up with white nationalists to fight the demonic forces of the jews and globalists

Just put my in cryosleep until then senpai...

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=fAh0r4C6Q2Q&t

Alex Jones gives some interesting information about what is going.

I honenstly do believe that it's a demon from another dimension.

Work out, be faithful to your wife and try to lead an honest life. It's the only way if we want to have a chance at defeating these demons

BUILD TEH WALL

Looks like it didn't pass Pepe's right of passage

Ayy that’s it mane

Which demons?
These demons?

>After thousands and thousands of hours of investigation
theres like 50 million fuckable girls on your island and this is how you choose to spend your time, debiddo-kun?

>deleted by the mods.
Why?
Because you are not allowed to discuss this unless you're on /x?
>mods.

regular dental check-ups are important ayy

>ayylmaos
>posts pictures from TV show - The X files
fucking end your life

>alex jones: humanity has free will
thats the point where i couldnt believe anymore

>Alex jones
That’s the part where I couldn’t believe anymore

That's because you're russian. All russian are extremely pessimistic and impulsive, so they believe that they don't have free will. They behave always following how they feel at that moment, and what most russians feel is anger and resentment.

But if you feel like that it's because you have been possessed by demons. There's always a choice. Choose to fight your demons!!!!!! Don't be a puppet!!

kek

Ah shit, why did it stop right when it was starting to get interesting...

anyone else find it funny that the blink 182 guy went full fucking /x/

one thing i liked of the xfiles is that they never showed any of the aliens they always kept that mystery about aliens alive.

> not alien
> John Podesta after spirit cooking

>It is still not clear if he's an alien or a being from a different dimensions
he is a mutated human, they couldn't figure out the propulsion system recycling exchanger so they decided to genetically modify humans who could withstand radiation and they all look something like that

>they always kept that mystery about aliens alive.
the mystery was that it wasn't aliens, it was the CIA going around drugging people and buttfucking them pretending to be aliens

hot damn that is nightmare fuel

>All russian are extremely pessimistic and impulsive
ok my island neigbour. you probably enjoyed reading dostijewski, but he is not representative for the russian population.
>so they believe that they don't have free will
now that assumption is based on your stereotype. people with free wills shouldnt theoretically be proned to stereotypes, right?
>They behave always following how they feel at that moment
sometimes people here behave like that.
its generally more permitted than in japan, though way less permitted than in the west.
>most russians feel is anger and resentment.
nah, there is a lot of humour and easy-life attitude. you have to get to know the people better desu.
>possessed by demons
idk, i dont believe in demons. since im a pagan and all. demons is a abrahmitic concept.
theyv just started calling every diety a demon who was not their god. that doesnt tell us much objectivly.
if you reffer to evil forces or spirits, i dont think that you can be possessed by them that easy.
i think this world an the other ones are well seperated.

It just looks like dirty, bloody, malnourished hydrocephalic human to me.

did you take controll of your flees and tix?

Fake and gay. Aliens wouldn't even look like humans since they would've evolved from a different planet. They wouldn't be primates. Would they even have eyes, limbs, etc? There's no telling what an actual alien life form would look like.

Humans were created by Aliens/interdimensional demons. Aliens/demons don't look like humans, we look ike them.

>t. brainlet

how could you be so sure fool? maybe thr galaxy was seeded by the same source of life? maybe they from a paralel universe, maybe they humans from the future. quit being so close minded-- you sound like an sjw

>They wouldn't be primates
They could be, not neccesseraly, but still.
> Would they even have eyes, limbs, etc?
of course, how else would they understand whats going around them? how would they hunt/eat/grab?

>They could be, not neccesseraly, but still.
They'd have to share a common ancestor with a being from Earth, in which case they wouldn't so they wouldn't be primates or share an ancestor with them.

Fake and Gay
Suck a Dick OP... no wait, go Suck Even More Dick than you do on a regular basis OP

>reverse image search
>first result is "Sup Forums alien sighting hoax"

its like this

Yeah, we understand, mama CIA, I kinda feel sleepy, time to go to bed...

no, only the same part of the asteroid who brought part of the bacteria (life) to our planet.
and similar circumstances on that planet.
i think the result would look somewhat alike.

This is the picture, not that one.

space jew

It depends on the gravity and the environment. Those are the main factors. If anything, they'd probably look more tree-like or worm-like if there is life as those life forms have evolved again and again.

stop

>tfw you think the CIA has the time to slide shitty Sup Forums threads

Kinda looks like Odo

You found my sister!! OMG Thank you kind sir!

I know many russians and actually I've had 3 really good russian friends. Some ukranians too. You're all very impulsive, and specially you need to be very careful when you meet for the first time some russian, even if you smile for no reason they will get angry as fuck. But after you get to know them better, most of them are actually good and loyal people.

I really like you. But all that hate and resentment is having consequences. You need to fight all those demons and become part of the light, part of the renaissance and fight the interdimensional pedophile vampires that are trying to get over the Earth.

the way this guy acts is almost like he is an actor. very theatrical

>gravity
i think only the size would depend on that.
however, is there a link between an atmosphere that can substain life and the size of a planet?
has NASA ever found soething like that?
>environment.
thats for certain.
>more tree-like or worm-like
you mean worm-like but with intelligence?
somwhat disturbing
>if you smile for no reason they will get angry as fuck
because its irritating if its not honest or for no reason. call it russian autism or whatever.
>But all that hate and resentment is having consequences.
hate and resentment of what exactly?

Is "interdimensional pedophile vampires" how you say Jew in Japanese?

FBIanon here. All aliens are bio-engineered nowadays. The greys left ages ago.

nigger dyed his head skin white?

>because its irritating if its not honest or for no reason. call it russian autism or whatever.

That's the problem, you guys don't find any reason to smile because of all those demons that are inside of you. I recommend you to read a book called ''how to fail at almost everything and still win big ''. It appears a lot of times on the Sup Forums recommended book lists.

Read specially the chapter about happiness. You can find the pdf for free.

No, we call them Yudaya. Interdimensional pedophile vampires is how Alex Jones calls the Jews so that they don't attack him

abo trannies, when you think you've seen everything

They aren't aliens, they are highly evolved numales from the future.

so do you swear this is the one ? it looks a little CGI-ey but also a little fucking creepy at the same time. what the fuck is up with xhe's body ?

this is from the x-files morons...lol

is he ok?

Can confirm every Russian I have ever met always flaps their gums non stop. They always put on a tough guy pose and try one up everything you say. They are literally white niggers and hate the polish because the poles are individualistic and not collectivist like the Russian inbred mongrels.

I think too much Sup Forums melts the human brain...

Oh wow nice effort, coulda just reverse searched it

My way is funner...i want to believe

>Russian inbred mongrels.
you do understand that mongrels are the extreme opposite of inbred?

Why are you trying to hide the truth? Are you CIA? 辞めてください

Thats from the new exfiles film.
Nice new promotion strategy, x-files marketing team.

Sorry to ruon it fo ya for now.
U seem to not undetszand, that were basically an intelligence agency here...

U cant trick us that easyly ...

We'll know the real picture when we see it, and this isn't it.

i like this bit of fact-fiction... continue

>There's no telling what an actual alien life form would look like.
But they definitely don't look like this okay?

What kind of person are you?

Nah, that would be over masturbation.

makeupmag.com/the-x-files-returns-with-a-new-group-of-monsters/

Fake and gay.

Oh shit is that Shillary without make up? holy hell...