Drawfag Thread 1854

Drawfag Thread 1854

second rarfag's files until thread 1849: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1853

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/lpbIQ8U
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1604740
a.pomf.cat/cyfktq.png
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=62267
imgur.com/a/aFK2r
a.pomf.cat/qgmzsd.png
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=rachel_alucard swimsuit
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=hazama
i.imgur.com/P9wMUBA.jpg
imgur.com/a/8K1fY
a.pomf.cat/pywive.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here, i improved your drawing (or coloring)

Op pic is a little unnerving

Requesting colors of Berserker Anna.

Ref: imgur.com/lpbIQ8U

Requesting both Nana's hugging like Homura and Madoka on the right of the reference, you can draw them as little chibis too, although anything cute and non-lewd of these two would be greatly appreciated.

Requesting Medaka Kurokami dressed as Rias Gremory or the two symmetrically docking

I want to request colors on it, if anyone can.

Reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1604740
Outfit: a.pomf.cat/cyfktq.png

Also, this one (sorry if I'm being greedy): drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=62267

Requesting Igawa, Sakura, and Murasaki wincing at band names suggested by fans.

Requesting BB-tan bunny girl

Requesting color of Shion with twintails
color ref: imgur.com/a/aFK2r
Thanks in advance

Requesting Rina slav-crouching in front of a convenience store.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with a Silcoon, such as bringing it a blanket due to its inability to move or trying to teach it a move it can't learn and becoming humorously frustrated

Requesting a drawing of whats happening to krul behind the wall.

Requesting Mato Kuroi from BRS rocking a Star themed Snap Back cap, heavy Bling(Gold Only), Stunner Shades and a nice furry coat because she's already taken the road to stardom as an All Star Basketball player!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting an older and more mature Jing, from Jing:King of Bandits, traveling down a twilit forest road along with Kir, who's also grown to be the size of a Falcon and is flying beside him.

Thanks if you pick this up!

Anchor for Hibiki and Ren as dancers

Like Explosion? Silcoon slime and bits all over the walls.

It's funny to image her yelling at it "Now you gotta REALLY explode" while it's wrapped in a wet rug but its just unable to do so

>using that picture

a-alright

Requesting Xochitl scalping Donald Trump with her obsidian sword. Make sure his toupee flies off into the horizon like a flying saucer made out of fake hair.

He could've used this.

Ah cmon, it's a pretty good pic. You're getting better.

or anything else I've made that wasn't total crap lol oh well

if someone had actually edited the shorthair collage together in a way that didn't look like crap that would have been good too.

Requesting the album cover on the right recreated with Sakamoto from Sakamoto desu ga.

Requesting Chika taking a nap in a pile of Vert plushies.

Requesting something absurdly adorable of Wo. Maybe her hugging a giant plushie.

Requesting Dimaria Yesta and Chronos from Fairy Tail stopping time and posing as Dio and The World from JoJo.
Clothes/pose/expression as you wish, but bonus for Dimaria clicking her theet as she unleash Za Kuronosu. Thanks.

shitty WIP sketch just so you know i haven't dropped this

i will revise/line/color tomorrow night

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

How does Sazanami Mio make her colors so vibrant?

whoop
why aren't there more requests for genki girls?

Asking for Ayako from slam Dunk posing like in the reference.

Requesting Tsubasa in a bikini

WIP of a colorization of a panel from Berserk, any suggestions on which colors to use / where?

Requesting Princess Knight going down the stairs with a view like in the reference.

Metal colors on the metal

thanks bro

I want to see this but with Wo instead of the cat biting one of the tentacles of her hat.

Requesting M.D Geist kicking over a kids sandcastle with a smile on his face.

Holy shit, that's even better than I expected! Besides the pudge poking out, the succubus outfit makes it even better! I can't thank you enough. Take your time coloring it!

Requesting Pic related with Ibaraki: a.pomf.cat/qgmzsd.png

>that little bit of muffintop
Yes.

Requesting Mito Ikumi wearing a cute apron

Requesting Ikuyo(right) having sex and screaming "LETS GO" while her daughter miyuki(left) watches and masturbates.

Requesting Chevalier D'eon in a bikini

Requesting anything cool or cute of Killua.

requesting kirino doing a slutty pole dance in a micro bikini

While cumming?

I dont think a girl can orgasm while dancing unless she's also stuffed with vibes

Requesting the newly redesigned Slutâ„¢ Nepgear making a heart with her hands over her new womb tattoo. She should have heart pupils too.

Even better if she's being cummed inside or with post-sex cum overflow with the tattoo glowing.

Requesting a cute pic of Sotomura with the hairstyle she has in the red circle.

>no fun allowed

Sure she can. All she needs to do is rub her pussy and clit on the pole as she's dancing

this but she's barefoot

I want to see my waifu pole-dancing, but it's too slutty to request.

continuing
to
>Melona wearing tall, black socks, somewhere between thigh-high and butt-high.

>Oora, anything is fine really.

I requested that for my birthday some time ago, but I didn't get anything though. And I'm not the first person to have requested that in the wwd either. If you want really to, I say you go for it. Believe it or not, no one actually cares either way

>Kneesocks sipping tea.

>want really to
*really want to

I need sleep

>Watashi wearing some casual clothes, or a nice dress with heels and elbow-length gloves.

>Lavinia to be drawn: wearing a chinadress

i know others have said it but this is an extremely kind act, and extremely impressive too

>Hikage
>jumping out of a birthday cake in her swimsuit

do you have a Kirino reference pic?

>something involving formalwear, either the white outfit in my ref or any other classy formal clothing. Something along the lines of a date scenario, maybe.
>Alternately, requesting Crona hugging this plushie

(More to come, only about 30 left)

thanks

Requesting Mami making this face.

not muppet enough...

Requesting Lala cutting Miia's bangs really short, like hers.

hey that's pretty gewd

Requesting this Caveboy (Kukuru) and Cavegirl (Mig) from Doraemon in love with each other.

Absolutely perfect! Thanks so much draw user, you've made my day!

Requesting something similar to central pic with these characters

uni wearing gothic lolita clothing

looks a bit weird

Claire wearing a black tightsuit like the ones on the left please.

Requesting an edit of this image where it's blurred an there's text at the bottom that says "it'll be ok"

Elle topless handbra with or without leaking milk

Requesting a 2 panel image. The first one having Aika (left) telling drawfags to stop drawing her in with gags and have them do Neena (right) instead. The second one having Neena lying on a couch in full view with her mouth taped shut with a disinterested/defeated look on her face. Bonus points if a third panel has Aika in the exact same manner with a "not this again" expression on her face.

Requesting a leather-clad dominatrix Tamamo

Requesting Rachel in her swimsuit and Hazama having hatesex, while viciously insulting each other's sexual prowess or lack thereof.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=rachel_alucard swimsuit
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=hazama

The naughty parts could be hidden, if you'd rather make it semi-SFW.

yis i would like some Shinji dressed as a girl pls but he doesnt like it but had no choice:O

Requesting Azusa, Chihaya, and Makoto as Kisugi sisters from Cat's Eye, please.

Larger ref: i.imgur.com/P9wMUBA.jpg
Supertrio ref: imgur.com/a/8K1fY

>Supertrio

Guten Tag der Herr!

How easy is tablet drawing compared to traditional drawing?

harder for sketching and such, easier for rendering and lining (thanks to ctrl+z)

Requesting a Shoggoth resting her massive titties on a generic shotas head while smiling.

been awhile

hope you like

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles (Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

Requesting Dia as a mexican wrestler named "DIAblo" or "La DIAbla"
If you want to make it funnier, you could think in typical wotaku clothing for the design.
TL: Diablo means devil in spanish

Is she drinking in hell?
That's fucking cool

Requesting colors for my chibi goddess, please
Refs: a.pomf.cat/pywive.jpg

>wotaku clothing

What's that?

Requesting Nancy Lee from Ninja Slayer getting fucked hard by Laomoto Khan.

You know, idol otaku