Give every black adult in US $100,000 to immigrate to developed African countries like Algeria and Kenya

>Give every black adult in US $100,000 to immigrate to developed African countries like Algeria and Kenya
>Take huge hit to national budget at first but rebound stronger than ever due to lack of black people fucking everything up

Will a presidential candidate ever campaign on this while its still feasible?

>niggers
>developing
they will get hungry and be back in a week

>$100,000

they aren't worth that much

>$100,000

>feasible

Been saying this for a decade. The caveat is they are DNA tested and logged. Their lineage for the following 2 generations will Never be allowed residency let alone citizenship.

>black adult
wat

Blacks aren't really the problem, it's hispanics. Black demographics are fairly stable.

That would be $4 trillion, less than the Iraq war.
Totally worth it.

You could live like a true Kang in Afrika with that kind of cash.

>$100,000
JUST

A plane ticket to Africa might cost a few hundred each.. not $100,000

they'd be kidnapped, or worse, the moment they got there

will you take 100,000 rand?

>implying they will take
>implying the will renounce their citizenship for 100k
>implying that people will not call this racist

Us citizenship gotta be worth a couple of millions dollars if you dont even consider the benefits of raising your kids there in future

Not even the niggers are dumb enough to leave to a shithole, at least without enough money to buy a palace.

>implying I didn't conceive that

smuganimegirl.jpg

This they know what they have, and they only bitch for attention.

America is a multicultural nation. People of other races are not any less American than you are. The problem is multiculturalism is trying to merge all these into one race. Each race should be proud of their heritage and work to better all members of their race.

Blacks have a problem with violence, this comes from poor education, which comes from poor parenting, nutrition and home life. The Black community has to solve this. I look forward to a country full of based blacks who have overcome the degeneration of their people.

>2 generations
so like 7 years then

You're vastly overestimating nigger intelligence. Most of them have no knowledge of geography or of what goes on in other countries. That part of their brain is solely dedicated towards the location of the local welfare office and their neighborhood crack dealer.

You have no idea what multiculturalism is

In the hands of the average nigger it would only last a couple weeks.
Give it 10k and it'll never know the difference.

I have a plan to solve the problem for only 15 cents per nigger

>overcome degeneracy

you have no idea how genetics and iq works. they cant. thats the whole problem

Is this an issue we need to care about? If they send a boatfull of "people" back to america you can just do what my people did back in the day: send the biggest fucking warship you have to tell the boat people to fuck off.

You could probably low-ball it and then negotiate $75,000. Niggers are dumb, but they know how to get gibs

at this point i'd almost rather import everyone from algeria to here and give the money to whites who want to move there and rebuild

Kek

Why specifically Algeria?

Oh i just picked what was in the OP. Could really care less what breadbasket state we got gifted. Mozambique has some pretty as fuck jungles and and insane amount of mangos. Lived there for a year so I'm partial to that if I had a choice but in the end it probably wouldn't matter where it happened.

We will build a wall

Getting rid of them might be. We spent something like $10k equivalent for each nigger we kicked out over the last few years. It has been worth it. Of course, we do not have the problem where the niggers we need to kick out are citizens -- very few of the bad ones are citizens here.

What is the cost of not throwing them out? Perhaps it is at least $100,000 considering your stupid prison costs! Why you give people so many things in prison?!?