Race mixing

Be honest.
How many of you are the product or, or are race mixing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y8k6vnDBgkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not me I'm 100% pure failure

My wife is Asian. I'm Half Hispanic and Half white. Our daughter is beautiful.

I'm half white and half mexican

Amerimutt here, what do i look like?

Second pic

we get it pewdiepie, you dyed your hair and got a vpn

Lol what? No seriously guess my race.

North Russian?

Argentinian/Cuban

100% Cracker.

7/8 white and 1/8 who gives a fuck you're as white as a frenchie.

Hate to admit it, fellas, but I'm part Irish.

Is it possible for me to redeem myself?

>Part Irish

Celts are white user.

Irish people are white.

Dutch parents, dutch kids.

100% slav.
23andme says 0.3% east asian
I am mixed sadly ;(

100% Rajput Indian

Pretty funny considering my Dad only married my Mom cause he thought she was hot

How dare you assume someone's race just by looking at them. Just cause someone looks white doesn't mean they IDENTIFY as white. I'm a strong independent black woman. Quit triggering me you fucking racist.

I am a swedish/english/scottish mongrel.

I'm half white half persian

But I don't know if that counts

She's got nice cheeks and eyes when she smiles.
Gotta fix the eyebrows and do something with the hair.
Obviously the teeth need an overhaul, and that might allow her to actually close her mouth, but she's a horse-face with a man-jaw.
Could probably benefit from a nose job as well.

2/10
would bang

Lmao over half the fucking people on pol aren’t even white god these larping shit skins and half breeds need to off themselves please.

>pure Anglo English both sides

>he doesn't know the celtic masterrace rules
wew

My ancestors dicked some Persian sluts

me bottom left

>How many of you are the product or, or are race mixing?
100%

I'm not a mixed mulatto shitskin but I am a mixed European mutt, being part Irish and German on my mother's side and strictly German on my father's side

pure white blooded man coming thru. no racemixing here just strong anglo genes. thank you for listening and appreciating my greatness. white god out

Celt + Germanic + Slav here.

Don't try this at home.

You must be lost

1/4 jew here but I don't give a shit. I look white and i've never identified as jewish but it gives me a free pass to be an anti semite and make holocaust jokes around my friends.

whiter than 99% of all europeans

Playboy ran a CP ring in the 70s. Children as young as 4 were involved.
Pedo director Polanski involved.
Spread this on social media. Send the info to independently produced news.

by the ginger hair I'm gonna take a guess and say you've got some kind of Celt ancestry. Irish/Scottish surname???

100% Human

>commies
>human

its a tranny

i was waiting for this post, thanks user

95% Russian
2% Ukrainian
2% Belorussian
1% Latvian

My grandpa is peruvian ... le 70-80something percent face

However pic related is my eyes

Yeah I won't lie, I'm mixed. It's true, I'm half mad cunt and half sick cunt.

>tfw half spic half white
Don't worry I won't reproduce

>This thread

>Half hispanic

You can't be half hispnaic because hispanic isn't a race you fucking mestizo faggot

Mostly Anglo, part Polish, part German, part Dutch, and part Cherokee.

I've been found out.
Sorry lads, I'm racemixed.

My father is a mestizo and my mom is white but without memeing I am actually pretty white, seems like the Italian genes of my mother are pretty dominant.

right here, half mexican and half irish

I feel like there is a joke there

youtu.be/Y8k6vnDBgkE

Every American on pol is half spic lmao pretty sad actually. What’s so appealing to Americans about ducking brown midget people?

Half white European genetics and half "uma delicia"

shitskin

>Heelloooo everyooonnnne

I'm Portuguese and Irish you tell me

Cyka

My eyes are blue, my skin is white, my hair is blonde, both sides of my family have been in the US since slavery days, in fact my surname belongs to one of the most famous slave owning families. Also I'm apparently related to Robert E Lee. I think my mom's side has some "native American" mixed in but that was generations ago.

lol'd at that pic for a good 2 minutes straight

Are Hispanics white now?

Scotland and Russia.
>he doesn't take pride in being apart of the most physically robust race on earth
Celtic pride world wide.
Meds can have their IQ, Nords can have their virtues,but we Celts are naturally superior with our aesthetics and physical prowess.
All the strongmen ever are from Celtic nations from Iceland to Austria, we are the master race.

I've banged some latinas but I always used protection. they're body temperature is warmer than white girls, but they're hair smells funny

English and french

This board is mostly non-whites obsessing about being white.
Whites, for now, don't really care about being white.
As whites drop below 56% they're starting to notice that everyone else on this planet is playing the Race Game, including the Jews, but whites aren't supposed to.
That will lead to things.
>look at that stupid racist bitch dissect her race in a mentally-ill manner.
If a race war ever happens, these fucking idiots will have brought it on themselves.

Mexicans are attractive till about age 30 (if they don't take care of themselves) so if you are not a homosexual you'd consider forking

>Now now user... Italians aren't white...
>Greeks? No no... They aren't white either!
>Irish? POTATO niggers goyim!
>Yes goyim, the French aren't white either!
>Germans aren't white GOYIM!
>BRITISH AREN'T WHITE STUPID GOY!
>JUST RACE MIX GOY! WHITE PEOPLE ARE ALL ALREADY MIXED UP! I GOT SHACQUANIGRA OVER HERE FOR YOU GOY! JUST RACE MIX! RACE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX!!!

You must be lost.

>Women are attractive until age 30
ftfy

its the most common interethnic pairing in the us. while pol complains about nigs and white women, all the spics and spicettes and shacking up with whites

> (if they don't take care of themselves)
That means plastic surgery and living a totally non-Mexican lifestyle, including stuffing their faces with fattening tortillas, legumes, fatty low-quality meats, cheeses, and cheap shitty beer.
Which doesn't happen so most Mexicans end up enriching Amerifat statistics so fem Nordics can tease us about being Amerifats

>"native American"
burgers always claim "somewhere" in their family tree is Some Indian blood.

> it's like Nazi grandchildren claiming they are "part jew"

>backwards genocide shame/pride?

Unless you are a nigger you probably got some Neanderthal blood in you. So probably not 100%.

They are of any race dipshit

real human bean

You mean your wife's son is beautiful

English gal racemixing with a Scot.

Also "Asian"

If you're half Hispanic then no one but a Chink would be with you.

My family tree goes back to 1500ish and it is all Dutch. Yet I have curly black hair and brown eyes. People always think I’m Spanish or a Berber, yet actual Berbers recognise me as a Dutchman immediately. So I’m not mixed but look like a fucking Jew minus the nose.

I have exactly one non-white in the last six generations. I am 1/64th Aboriginal Australian.
Can you tell?

Trim your fucking nose hair.

0% mixing with negro jew or amerindians is a sin against the all mighty truth of this world.

same here Mijn nederbro (I'm half Dutch) wtf. My face legs and chest are pretty pale but my arms have a permanent farmers tan for some reason. But I've got wavy brown hair and eyes

Fuck you

nudes?

I'm italian, relatively southern at that, while not colored like shit I think I have some eastern Mediterranean blood coming at some point from my mother's lineage.

I'd not mind racemixing with EA.

People constantly wonder if I'm German, but I'm 100% Turk

lel owned

.6% Black according to a DNA test

you are no Russian, stupid fuck

What is EA?

I'm not racemixed but I'll probably be racemixing within a few weeks. Found an 8/10 hapa grill who might be into me

Youre a low test retard, best keep you out of white pool, your children will be chink

Shit they still speak Gaelic, thats like extra white.

t. Elliot Rodger

Don't shit in the gene pool.

Chink eyes

East Asian

Define race

She's only 30% user. A little chink will might make them smarter.

And I'm actually not retarded. Kek. I have an IQ of 126 so get fucked