Why did Obama get caught in Hillary's mess?

Did he promise her the world for conceding in the 2008 primaries?

I'm sure Lynch or holder will take the fall for the Uranium One deal but his legacy is fucking ruined.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/922996409833574400
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that a fake tweet?

he didn't have a choice
obama was a kike sockpuppet for 8 long years, i doubt he made a single decision on his own during his entire presidency. there's a reason why you don't hear much from him anymore. he's just glad it's all over.

Retard Obama was the kingpin of this bullshit.

The nigger's name isn't even Obama
All of our intelligence agencies are aware of this, btw

Yup. Every single speech he made was a stuttering mess. Every decision he made was on behalf of his masters. Who cares though, at least he got a shitty book deal out of it.

fake news imo

I honestly think he could have got away with it too if he didn't make deals with Hillary. Poor nig nog.

niggers gonna nig

Bump

>implying he didn't keep a few of the billions in cash he gave to Iran
Every wonder how he was able to come up with all that cash in random currencies? Wonder where he took it from?

it's real

twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/922996409833574400

>Accuses Trump of doing what they are doing

Imagine how much the nigger would stutter without the aid of the jew's teleprompter.

I don't think he had any real control over Hillary. Face it, she would have lost back then too. She took one for the team but made damn sure she could keep her schemes going. Obama knew about it all, he even emailed her private server account with an alias. She out ranks him in the cartel, it's why nobody was possibly going to take her spot in 2016. The party bent over backwards to make it happen, and lost the gamble

Yeah, no. I remember the iran thing happened right after a pincer attack by Netanyahu. T_D won't talk about this because T_D has been ((co-opted)) but those were frozen Iranian assets that he gave back to Iran as a retaliation to the Jewish lobby. Now you know.

What Obama did was not illegal you brainlets, why is Trump focusing on this nothingburger when he should be focusing on Clinton corruption? This whole "muh Russia" is the new Mccarthyism.

The amount of shills on here today is just astonishing.

Oh no. He and Soros have been very active. Sometime in 2019, there will be a new political party led by Obama/Soros. They have already opened offices in many cities

Because most of current Sup Forums only hopped on sometime in mid june 2015. These new people never payed attention to the plays and counter plays Obama did with the jews.

IE. Reddit bandwagonners.

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... how do I lookup shit on the internet....... derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I think Obama loves his image and his legacy. He is careful with how he is perceived. In exchange for clinton conceding the 2008 primaries he promised her a job at state dept. Obama knows she is corrupt so he made her sign extra shit in order to micro manage her. Clinton still did real shady shit that threatened a "scandal-free" presidency. Obama then tries to clean shit and in the process gets himself dirty. Obama now has to shill for hillary or else they both hang.