O'REILLY BTFO CLINTON!

BILL O'REILLY BTFO HILLARY!!!!

>Bill O’Reilly claimed in an interview Tuesday that a recording exists of an “anti-Trump” lawyer offering money to a woman to accuse Donald Trump of sexual harassment during the presidential campaign.

>O’Reilly told Newsmax that a tape exists where a female attorney offers $200,000 to a woman to accuse Trump of sexual harassment before the election.

>He said, “It exists. We have urged the person who has the tape to hand it over to the U.S. attorney, because my investigative team believes there are three separate crimes on the audio tape.”

Wikileaks previously also stated that the Clinton Campaign was trying to solicit accusers against Trump and tailor the claims around the bus tape to give the false claims the appearance of credibility.

>IT'S HAPPENING!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_dossier-630pm:homepage/story
dailycaller.com/2017/10/24/oreilly-claims-a-tape-exists-of-lawyer-offering-money-to-woman-to-accuse-trump-of-harassment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop putting happening in the post to bait people faggot. Fuck you

Clinton shill GTFO

Dude i'll humor both of you and stick around for this thread. It'll turn in to a bunch of frogs and people jerking off over the same old shit. I would love to see this bitch go down, but this is not a happening.

This place is shit now, so i come here, search "happening" and get the fuck out. All these non happenings are fucking gay

That would have been helpful, DURING THE FUCKING ELECTION!

that's the idea

I'll just leave this here.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_dossier-630pm:homepage/story

pic related

this is it

>"bielieves"
yeah, no. fuck off retard

THIS
but you tards would believe anything

News keeps rollin in!!!!

WOW ANOTHER NOTHING BURGER, GO TO SLEEP

fucking gloria allred I bet.

i hate that evil cunt.

Lol

It was probably Lisa Bloom. Didn't she offer Rose McGowan $6 million to keep her mouth shut about Weinstein?

well this happened, and you can bet if the tape is real the lawyer is either Gloria Allred or her daughter, Lisa Bloom.

When the pussy tape came out, they already had half a dozen stooges lined up to accuse Trump of sexual deviancy. The hilarious part is that most of the ones i read didn't even sound like sexual harrassment or any criminal complaint. I'm not surprised they lost most of their momentum quickly.

>samefagging on a board with ids
>see flag

It is interesting how multiple women accused him of sexual harassment just before the election, and then poof like nothing it was gone

(((You)))
>argentina es blanca

Um no sweetie. Both O'Reilly and Assange are also rapists.

is he now, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Is that the one with the exploding van and the gay manifesto?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna go ahead and get some sleep. This has all the hallmarks of a nothing burger and I think it behooves all of us to just go ahead and get some sleep and chew on this in the morning with a fresh mind.

Sweet dreams, bud.

I fucking laugh my ass off when shill slaves panic

Fucking idiot

Agreed, my good man.

>dailycaller.com/2017/10/24/oreilly-claims-a-tape-exists-of-lawyer-offering-money-to-woman-to-accuse-trump-of-harassment/
theres the source

if O'Reilly is the one to take down Clinton that would be hilarious but I'm sure whoever has that tape will probably have an accident

When they say Lawyer, they mean Fake Lawyer Lisa Bloom

Lisa Bloom is suing usher, and she had a press conference with an empty chair that trump raped when it was underage

It'll probably be her mother Gloria Allred, because Allred is representing at least one of the victims and has been trying to start shit with Trump sexual harassment claims ever since her daughter's client Harvey Weinstein got accused.

Realistically, what are the chances that this will result in some actual happenings?

It's Gloria Allred

To be fair, happening is over used.