It's okay to be white operation general

Game-plan:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related)
On Halloween/Morning of Nov 1st post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.

Idea:
Sup Forums i have an idea recently a "disturbing" poster went up at Boston college the left went ape shit and called the cops for an investigation and it made the newsyoutube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc what if we made signs like this pop up in college campuses around the world? a simple sign that just says "its ok to be white" the left going apeshit over something so trivial would show just how anti white the political climate is and it would wake up normies/lemmings.
>tldr go put up signs that say "its ok to be white" in plain text with no pictures or symbols

if you have any better ideas or would like to share your thoughts please do so in this thread

Important:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and discuise your self ;)
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IdentityEvropa/status/922505514113789952
amren.com/printable-posters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here, this should work for America.

Identity Evropa has been posting these up forever and it makes shitlibs angry everytime: twitter.com/IdentityEvropa/status/922505514113789952
In the original post OP's poster was an American Renaissance poster: amren.com/printable-posters/
AmRen is a great organization to advertise for.

Reminder to only use the five words with a white background
Save other images for later, simplicity is key for now

Its okay to just give up dude seriously

No one is going to follow you.

You nigs are losing sight of the purpose because this thread is flooded with shills.
The message itself isn't really the goal. It's the MEDIA COVERAGE of the HYSTERIA. Imagine some black chick at uni on the nightly news talking about White Supremacy... cut to image. Normies will see the anti-white bias. Remember, you can't just tell people the truth, they need to discover it for themselves to really believe it.

Keep it simple. Keep it non threatening. Only 5 fucking words.

This is already happening. Someone put up one at MTSU today in Peck Hall and some young woman was sobbing and freaking out on social media. She deleted posts when I refreshed the page.
It was just a light blue background with black text that said
it's ok to be white
In lowercase letters.
Rumor has it she was attacked and was injured badly

JIDF's finest can't do any better than this?

Bump.

Source?

I tried yesterday and was nearly assaulted not a good idea why do we want blood on our hands?

Here's my problem. "okay" is so passive and mediocre. Saying it's OKAY to be white is like saying it's luke warm in comparison to the others.

reminder to not give (you)s to obvious shills

How would you write this in japanese?

白人のままで良い?

THIS. It needs to be ABSOLUTELY within our rights to openly say, or we can get in serious trouble if we get caught. It's okay to be white cannot get you in any serious trouble with the law. That would never hold up in court

Bump.

Too bad the assault didn't escalade to murder

that's the point, when lefties see them and get mad they end up looking retarded to normies

Everyone knows you from the last thread and your first post here you faggot lol.

Fuck off communist

THIS 5 FUCKING WORDS ITS OK TO BE WHITE AND POST THEM EVERYWHERE IN HIGH SCHOOLS AND COLLEGE CAMPUSES GET CREATIVE POST THEM ANYWHERE WITH A HIGH TRAFFIC OF SJW PEOPLE

>
Can somebody make a version in CHINK language?
I dont speak insect

>no one will follow us
>micropenis jew, David, follows us to the next thread
Le ashkenazi IQ.

Or white-class working men. Would be good to have someone backing it up lol

That's part of the point. It's not advertising supremacy, it's just saying it's okay to be white. People will GET MAD over this simple statement. If normies see that people are getting mad over people saying that it's okay to be white, that will be good for us.

It is lukewarm user, that's precisely the point. It's not about offending anyone or proclaiming superiority.

It's not about making a statement, it's about baiting one from others so that normalfags see the reality behind the leftist mentality.

Even better. A court case would bring massive attention to why saying something so harmless has to be fought against.

Did you report the assault to the police?

Claro que no es okay.

Since when are you allowed to leave your creative containment zone?

The more mild and inoffensive the message the better, because the reaction will be the same. The message on the poster is not the point, the reaction is the point.

kek

>Five Words
/our/ 1488?

Exactly, it would NEVER hold up to an actual judge.

Bampy bumpy bump

Of course only two people have been attacked (that I know of) I think it may be a bad idea when need to remember who the enemy is.

This is a fake thread. Someone posted that earlier just wanted to warn you guys. There will be a new thread in 2 weeks possibly if we can decide on it. So far we havent made much progress and it seems to be dying down t b h.

>(((rumor))) has it
>(((sources))) say

>tfw you keep making these shill posts to bump the thread and keep people interested

David confirmed /ourkike/?

fucking kek, you are so desperate. Here's a (you) shill

HOLY SHIT the shills are so afraid

That's the idea. If libtards get offended by it and call such a non-message racist, hateful, bigoted, whatever, it will show their anti-white bias. Attacking "it's okay to be white" is saying "it's not okay to be white".

Golden ratio one

Bump

We got em shaken up!

stfu shlomo. I've already printed out almost 100 of these. They will be going up at the highschools and college, you can't stop me.

spics?

5/14/88
we've added to the original.
"it's okay to be white." "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." Heil Hitler!

>it's luke warm
And it has to stay that way if we want to keep winning.
The moment we lose our cool the political pendulum will start swinging the other way again.

Humor, reason and classiness are our weapons.
It triggers SJW's, makes them rage, makes normies hate them, and gets /ourguy/ into office.

You rage, you lose.

Golden ratio, proud one.
You need the jewish slave ship list to counter accusations.

That lil nigger looks like she would swing from a tree in a lovely way.

Thank you, if you can, try to get them roadside as well!

may 14, 2088, what's gonna happen?

This. If you sperg out you lose it all. Slow and steady and let the normalfags take it slow.

That's what happened to you yesterday too?

You can't draw in normalfags with swastikas and nazi slogans, trust me. It's mild, but this is just a part of warming people up.

Exactly. Contain the rage until we have already won.

We arent really going anywhere with this. We should orobably reorganize sometime in the next month or two on discord or something i can host if you want and it will be the official one

This, it's really easy for normies to take in, not be triggered. When they bash whites for it, they will think 'hey, maybe it's okay to be white?'

We're doing God and Heydrich's work, user.

reporting this thread as well

God is for christ cucks

I've been thinking this over. I think this is a terrible idea. Don't go forward with this imo, bad optics.

Bumpity

White background. Black letters. Five words.

Then it's Tucker's turn.

Guys I've decided to improve the motto "It is ok to be white heil hitler"

Thanks for the free bumps shills
Printing out posters tonight and ordering 100+ stickers

fuck off dude why do non whites even come to this board

the more we bring out their anti white rage, and the more we stay calm, the more we win

calmness is victory

>be SJW
>hate this gif
>be called homophobic and anti-diverse by your comrades
>realize Sup Forums was right again

lmao kill yourself shill

The triggering possibility in a simple message: It is okay to be white.
kek
GO!

>We should orobably reorganize sometime in the next month or two on discord or something i can host if you want and it will be the official one

Good idea user, let's meet up back here in a few months. Hey who wants to trade phone numbers here? We can organize better.

ew, no.

Reich colony founded on Mars

Odin. Prime mover. Demiurge. Magic nothingness. Whatever melts your epistemic butter.

Just so long as it makes jews unhappy.

kek

>es okay ser blanco

that's awful Spanish, dumb retards

"SER
BLANCO
ESTÁ
BIEN"

Terrible shilling...

You insects really never learn.

dropping a (you) because this guy gets it

If we cant even decide on which god then we probably shouldn't be doing this its a real mess

>I was supposed to be a wild hate-monger, down on the world and crazy with hate of all Jews and Negroes. but I WASN’T! The Negroes liked me, the psychiatrists liked me, and I was so obviously taking the injustice of the incarceration with a good will and calm assurance that they could NOT question my sanity or personality.

They often come from Sup Forums. It's our browner, leftier Sup Forums.

(((Concern))) is a sign you're doing things right.

>tfw I'll be dead by then

Awesome, posted this

Oh wow, that's good.
I cant' help but feel like it would be too subtle for some people (as they wouldn't know that the white rectangle is used to mean "white", but instead, assume that it's just there to draw in attention the image), but "it's okay to be" is just as good as a message.

your grand children won't.

Bumping.

Never thought I’d agree with a Canadian

Got screen cap?
Keep us posted!

>stumbled upon pic related
Not sure where this is, but could someone please write "Adolf Hitler" underneath it IRL?

Thing's dead. I told you so.

Many a Leaf bro is a good bro.

He probably isnt white you know

gas yourself