Milo vs Pozzed up Aussie media

Like him or not, you've got to admit Milo gets the lying cunts that have infested our media hilariously angry. He turns this raging bitch in to stuttering mess by the end of this interview: youtu.be/5PZHIxDiez0

Plus he triggered the fuck out of Kochie on Sunrise: youtu.be/_biqk-lqsXQ

Imagine the fucking shit storm that would ensue if he debated that muslim scumbag dickhead Waleed Aly on the Project. It would be a happening to shake the entire nation.

Hi, I'm Hitler-

Kochie has always been a cunt

Fucking oath

Fuckin aye. Waleeds a cunt

I like Milo

I'm still salty about how rude the fucker was to Assange

No one lied about Milo, he literally defended hebephilia/pedophilia

no homo pedos

sorry aladdin

He literally didn’t. You made the claim - you back it up. He said he doesn’t feel it affected HIM

I see only the pissweak commercial media is bothering with giving this stand up tour any publicity.

>Anyone should show Assange respect.

I'm sorry but maybe when that pussy stops hiding in the Ecuadorian embassay and faced up the the sexual assault charges he's facing we can think about not being rude to him.

how new are u

He said he thought relationships between boys younger than the age of consent and men older than the age of consent could sometimes be a good thing for the younger boy.

Sweden dropped those bogus charges a while ago, catch up fuckwit

He was just saying he got dicked while underage and didn't mind because he was already a fag. He has already apologised for the vague third-person way he was talking when he said it. It's literally nothing and would have been forgotten about within a week if he was a leftist, but shillfags like to reeee about it because it's the closest thing to real dirt on Milo they've got.

>He was just saying he got dicked while underage and didn't mind because he was already a fag.
But he defended it. He said he thought it was good in some cases.
>He has already apologised
Cause he was forced to.
>would have been forgotten about within a week if he was a leftist
True, but that doesn't make it okay.

In conclusion, he's always been promoting degeneracy, but he went way too far with it and he got backlash as he rightfully deserved. He should've gotten backlash for promoting homosexuality and promiscuity long before the pedo scandal imo.

Eh no one gave a fuck when he actually said it, the podcast had hundreds of thousands of views before his comments "leaked" from the public domain to the public domain. Because in context and without leftist media spin it was obvious he was just talking about himself and his experience while being a bit too much of an edgy faggot.

I doubt any listener walked away from that podcast saying "wtf I support pedophilia now"

As far as promoting homosexuality and promiscuity, look around, thats already well and truly normalized in the normiesphere. Not only normalized, gays and sluts are considered a protected class by leftists, which he exploits to jam rightwing ideas in their face.

Underrated fpbp

Pol's strictly anti-anything that spreads any of pol's values. In reality Milo has been a humongous driving force of showing the hypocrisy of the left, making the right "cool", and helping the right on the winning path we're on. Pol can bitch about him or grandstand about their fake news pedo shit all they want, it won't matter, the guy's really good for soft-conversions to the right. And damn effective at it.

wow milo is really well spoken.
all this hate directed toward him on Sup Forums is definitely coordinated fud. Kikes are afraid of him being normalized.

>Eh no one gave a fuck when he actually said it, the podcast had hundreds of thousands of views
Well yeah, because the vast majority of those people were fans of him who would look over faults he has.

>As far as promoting homosexuality and promiscuity, look around, thats already well and truly normalized in the normiesphere. Not only normalized, gays and sluts are considered a protected class by leftists, which he exploits to jam rightwing ideas in their face.
Yes, I realize that the leftists did it too, but Milo was the first right winger to explicitly promote that stuff too. And now it seems like most right wing politicians are too scared to say anything negative about homosexuality. He successfully promoted degeneracy to the last few who opposed it.

Milo is literally a kike though.

is milo in austraila?
will he be in cairns?

Those charges were dropped ages ago, because they were lies to begin with. I really hope someone carves your melbournite faggot soy tumor face off and wears it as a halloween mask this year.

Where's the proof that this guy is dead?

Kek

He's coming soon to the big cities.

Cairns is not one of them.

He isn't

He's a lying piece of shit and was doing his level best to rip people off before the 2008 crash that blind Freddy could see coming, all he ever did was spruik for the fart cats.

>MILO
Coalburning pedophiles are so cool, amirite?

>4 all the milo fans
I'm literally at my wits end trying to understand why you people - yes i'm using separatism here- are ok still supporting this guy he thinks grown men and little boys ought to play with the other's balls. Then you defend him with his own its-too-late-you-meant-what-you-said "no it came across wrong" back peddling bs. I'm beginning now to think that you're all sick in the head cp miners yourselves. Fucking cringe.

Civic nationalism woooooooo!

Why is alt-lite desperately trying to bring him back? Why do they defend pedophiles?

he can be a gateway for normies and i like watching commies get mad as fuck

he was far better pre-murrika when he wasn't pushing the fag shit so much

Fuck Jessica Rowe hit the wall

>i like watching commies get mad as fuck
see that's the thing he's just a hyped up troll that can talk in circles I'll give him that wtf is he pushing is the question. So what we're calling him the gatekeeper now?

is he one of (((them)))?

>i like watching commies get mad as fuck
Wonder how hard our Antifags will chimpout when he's here

some user better be streaming melbourne and sydney shows will be a good laugh

Fuck off, feminist retard

It could be. People experience things differently.

He also repeatedly said he thinks the law is good as it is, because it is reflective of the average.

Yeah, because Sweden is really super trustworthy when it comes to truthfully representing sex crimes.

>Kikes are afraid of him being normalized.
nah the kikes want homosexual pedophilia to be normalized

>I'm sorry but maybe when that pussy stops hiding in the Ecuadorian embassay and faced up the the sexual assault charges he's facing we can think about not being rude to him.

Fake news, faggot. There are no charges. Kill yourself.

Australians confirmed for kike enablers

Exactly, Sweden made it up to smear Assange and shut down WikiLeaks. Even the women "accusers" have said nothing happened and they were pressured by police to file charges, ironically, against their will.

Why are you even bothering to shill against Assange on Sup Forums? He delivers grand happenings and helped slay the Hilldebeast last year. He will always be beloved by Sup Forums.

The ultimate fight, Pozzed vs Pozzed
Who will win the ultimate AIDS battle.
Cell vs Cell
BBC lovers vs BBC lovers
Jew vs Jew
Where the only winner is the person who doesn't watch this shit.

Jessica Rowe. Stamps feet and throws hissy fit as finds out hole between her legs wont work this time. Dumb bitch

fpbp

Rowe's hole doesn't work on men any more, that's why she turned feminist

Look at his nose

Weev was better on insight sbs. It's a good clip on chan trolling msm

Keywords weev insight sbs

I don't get it

You ever met a gay bloke who was interested in cairns?

Putting the jew faggot in the middle of Assange and Pewdiepie.
Australian shitposting reached a new level.

kek

Look, another brainwashed kiddy who thinks the "rape charges" narrative is true.

I like Milo but damn does he ramble a lot. I would like to see him concise his points down so he's not just talking without breathing for 15 minutes.

DLURMPFT, SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURNS!

This, can't stand the cunt. He is the quintessential boomer fuckhead.

Koch really is an absolute cock head

Get out.