HOLY SHIT HILLDOGE IS GOING TO JAIL

Did you ever think you'd live to see the day?

infowars.com/elites-move-to-sacrifice-clintons-just-like-weinstein/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VUsuyFSGCww?t=24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i never lost hope

>Infowars
call me when it gets confirmed by anything else other than this parody of a news site.

omfg lol faek news

the only legitimate criticism of infowhores is that they're all zionist kikes
this is how we know you're a shill

Jail or prison?

How many times have we heard this now?

It's never going to fucking happen. All of these pieces of shit are too big to fall

here's hoping you end up in the same level of hell as Cllinton, pathetic cuck.

I pretended to lose hope to reverse black pill this board
jokes on you, faggots

Literally....
>turn on CNN!!!!

Or reading WaPo will do, even they are reporting on it.

Hillary's going to jail!!!

>pathetic cuck
>maybe if I keep hoping it happens, it will magically happen!

Stupid faggot. Weinstein is basically caught on audio RAPING a woman, she keeps saying "no stop" and he keeps going.

What happens? He gets on a jet and goes to REHAB IN EUROPE.

There is a fucking mountain of evidence to arrest Hillary Clinton. It's just sitting there. It's been sitting there for years. There's no reason she shouldn't be in prison, except that she has people paid off at every level of the justice system and the political system, so she will never be put away.

>b-but trumpy said

Nope

And Obama too if we're lucky!

Still better than CNN and MSNBC ;p

Never has there been a target on her back so bright though. Sure the info has been out there, but now it's prime time.

There could literally be a video of her comitting treason in HD with professional video production plastered on every screen in the world and the verdict would be "After evaluating the evidence, I do not see anything to suggest that Hillary Clinton violated federal law. Thank you."

The swamp is too big, too deep. It will take another 20 years of swamp draining before any globalist pawn faces consequences for their crimes.

A Watergate repeat, but this time the loser got caught, and she can't resign from anything, can't wait to see how this shakes out.

Hey user, I'm with you on the power of those who shouldn't be in charge, but sacrifices are made when the media calls the shit out. CNN IS the CIA. Maybe they want us to riot or something, but I think she's on the alter

Nah, the MSM has reported shit on Hillary before.

Nobody will even be talking about it in 3 days

They're also saying that DOD will do a national power outage drill on Nov 4, Antifa's Day of Rage.

youtu.be/VUsuyFSGCww?t=24

me irl.

>omfg lol faek news
It is. She isn't going to jail you absolute retards

SOMEONE IS GOING TO FUCKING PRISON!!!