Brit/pol/ - Offa Edition

Copypaste
>Why I still refuse to praise the film 'The Death of Stalin'
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/10/why-i-still-say-that-the-death-of-stalin-
is-a-bad-film-.html

>New holocaust memorial to be built outside of parliament
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/24/team-led-david-adjaye-design-uks-holocaust-memorial

>Catalonia crisis escalates as Spain set to impose direct rule within days
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/21/catalonai-crisis-spain-rajoy-direct-rule

>SNP expert group ‘to recommend creation of Scottish pound’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/snp-expert-group-recommend-creation-scottish-pound/

>BASED Trump releasing the JFK files #Drainingtheswamp (!)
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jfk-files-what-are-they-trump-release-john-f-kennedy-assassination-lee-harvey-oswald-jack-ruby-a8013001.html

>Czech Trump wins election by a landslide
ft.com/content/93c5802a-b661-11e7-8c12-5661783e5589

>Part of University train station burnt down
thetab.com/uk/birmingham/2017/10/19/exclusive-university-train-station-has-been-burnt-down-36125

>Denny's announces expansion into the UK
globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/10/19/1150292/0/en/Denny-s-Announces-Expansion-Into-United-Kingdom.html

>ALL CRIME UP!!!!
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/june2017

>Airbus CSeries deal could boost Belfast jobs -UK minister
reuters.com/article/bombardier-airbus-britain/update-1-airbus-cseries-deal-could-boost-belfast-jobs-uk-minister-idUSL8N1MV5QQ

>Ken Clarke: Parliament can stop a ‘no deal Brexit’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/ken-clarke-parliament-can-stop-no-deal-brexit/

>St Paul’s Cathedral to host Grenfell Tower memorial service
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/24/st-pauls-cathedral-to-host-grenfell-tower-memorial-service

Other urls found in this thread:

ukscblog.com/new-judgment-armes-v-nottinghamshire-county-council-2017-uksc-60/
ukscblog.com/case-preview-r-ar-v-chief-constable-of-greater-manchester-police-anor/
theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/24/michael-bloomberg-brexit-is-stupidest-thing-any-country-has-done-besides-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=S5d3xp9hMws
youtube.com/watch?v=omCjjHlJrbU
youtu.be/mRo8g6g-4sY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41747035
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

=Supreme Court News=

-Recent Decision-
~backgroud~
>Be in state care
>Local authority organises foster parents
>Get sexually abused
>Local authority organises another set of foster parents
>Get abused again
~case~
>can the local authority be blamed for the sexual abuse
~judgement~
>yes, the local authority is vicariously liable

-New Case-
~background~
>Get accused of Rape
>Not guilty
>Apply for job with background check
>background check brings up Rape accusation
~case~
>Is the appellant effectively being treated as guilty for an accusation he was aquitted of by having the information disclosed

Damn, forgot links.
-New decision-
ukscblog.com/new-judgment-armes-v-nottinghamshire-county-council-2017-uksc-60/

-New case-
ukscblog.com/case-preview-r-ar-v-chief-constable-of-greater-manchester-police-anor/

I thought Scotland already had a pound?

Oh sorry my bad, they are talking about if they gain their independence.

DAS RITE

What's the difference between Black's and Minority Ethnics?

>Michael Bloomberg: Brexit is stupidest thing any country has done besides Trump
theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/24/michael-bloomberg-brexit-is-stupidest-thing-any-country-has-done-besides-trump

BREXITKEKS BTFO

Blacks won't one day be a minority ethnic population.

>berg

Asians make up more than double the Black population and both are still currently minorities in the UK. Your post makes little sense.

These people will not be staying in Africa. The 'refugee' crisis was the precursor to a far larger, permanent event.

So we name ethnic groups on potential? Or are you just waffling bollocks? As it stands there is no difference between Black's and Ethnic Minorities.

Like I said, blacks will one day be in the majority population. This is exactly why the distinction is made, and why they are over-represented in every aspect of the media and popular culture - and why diversity only means blacks and not Chinese, Eastern Europeans, South Americans or any other culture/people.

It is there to condition the (for now) general population to accept them in the numbers that are to come.

You conveniently leave out Middle Eastern/subcontinental Asian because it doesn't fit your mental gymnastics.

You know very well that Arabs/other minorities are nowhere near as prevalent in the media as blacks are. Channel 4 has one anchor who wears a Hijab, for example. Every other major news outlet has black anchors, sports presenters, weather correspondents, etc... They are much more embedded within the country's psyche than any other group.

The very existence of the distinction between 'blacks' and minority ethnic groups (which all organisations now follow, the very acronym is embedded within virtually every job advert and contract) demonstrates the institutional protection that these people enjoy, as the holy grail of diversity by the entire liberal class.

There is a difference - it's foolish and akin to sticking your head in the sand to pretend otherwise. You are still looking for 'rational' explanations to questions that do not have one when considered within the current context. The question is not 'why is it black and minority ethnics' but what do they have to gain from styling it as so?

I forgot to say good morning. I hope you’re all having a good day so far.

What is your opinion of Jews? Do you think they have influence in our political and financial systems? Genuinely curious what you think on the issue.

Eddie, you can answer too, if you like.

The acronym BAME seems to me to be far more common.

Does this general support Trump and /ptg/?

No.

I'm apprehensive to blame conspiracy over incompetence.

>NCSC is following Black Girls Code and Stonewall on Twitter

Absolute state

Fair enough.

Growing tits is so amazing

I haven't really got a lot of time to properly articulate what I think at the moment, but there is no such thing as coincidence.

Is every Jewish person hell-bent on destroying the 'West'? No. Are a significant fraction of those who are intent on doing (in positions of power) so from a Jewish background? Yes.

I am fed up with this nonsense.

BAD GOYS!

You know you've done the right thing when the Jew gets pissy at you he and Blankfein can fuck off.

Just let them do it, they won't be happy until they've destroyed everything, the best education now is to self educate. Let the institutions collapse, let them breed the weak, let them create a new generation of unemployable, entitled fucks that will have no option but to learn the hard way.

Let them do it, burn it all down!

>Complains about state surveillance and a police state orchestrated by the main political parties
>Immediately carried for more surveillance, police powers and government powers for the very people ((he)) complains about

What did Tommy MI5 Shill Robinson mean by this?

Hello I hate white liberals but I love based blacks

Actually have to leave the house today to go do something.

Can't wait to get back to a nice bottle of wine. Then no drinking for a while. Been drinking every day for like two weeks and I feel like shit.

>Thinking Tommy gives a shit about anything but how well his book is selling

Indian nige actually looks realistic

>Been drinking every day for like two weeks and I feel like shit.
>Can't wait to get back to a nice bottle of wine

Never change, fucking retards.

Need something to take the edge off when I get back home.

Isn't it beautiful
Why do the fuck do you need a Holocaust memorial in a country that fought against it?
Hope the pakis blow it up desu ( allthough everyone says the same about London gay pride and nothing ever happens)

>Hope the pakis blow it up

>Why do the fuck do you need a Holocaust memorial in a country that fought against it?

Keep reading this sentence until you understand

I would literally rather die than continue to live in this country for longer than it takes me to graduate.

Joe has been kind to us, two new videos last night

youtube.com/watch?v=S5d3xp9hMws

youtube.com/watch?v=omCjjHlJrbU

Someone give me the quick rundown on buckfast
t.never been north of brum

Ok thank you

Did anyone watch this?

it's alcohol and he's an alcoholic.

I’m thinking about downloading all his videos and uploading it in torrent form for archiving purposes, since the description seems to say that reuse is allowed.

Like alcoholic ribena. It's tasty.

What's your favourite Joe Owens catchphrase?

I am partial to
>stevie wonder could see through it

>Kenya, sorry I mean Kensington
ok thank you

Based honk.

>he's still falling for the UKIP meme

thanks user.

>as Nick Griffin used to say, "we shall see". He might still say that, I don't know

You can walk my path
You can wear my shoes
Let her talk like me
And be an angel too
But maybe
You ain't never gonna feel this way
You ain't never gonna know me
But I know you...
Teach you now that
Things can only get better
Can only get, can only get
They get on from here
You know, I know that
I sometimes lose myself in me
I lose track of time
And I cant see the woods for the trees
You set them alight, burning the bridges as you go
I'm too weak to fight you
I got my personal health to deal with
And you say
Walk my path
Wear my shoes
Talk like me
I'll be an angel and
(CHORUS:)
Can only get better
Now I've found you
(That means me)
(Will you teach me now)
Can only get better
Now I've found you
And you and you...
You... show me prejudice and greed
You show me how
I must learn to deal with this disease
I look at things now
In a different light than I did before
I found the cause
And I think that you could be my cure
And you say
Walk your path
Wear your shoes
Talk like that
I'll be an angel too
(chorus)
Things can only get, can only get

Oi, what do you think?

I'm ill desu, feeling pozzed, one might say. Pay for my healthcare.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Cilla Black colony and she would have called for removing all non-whites if they hadn't have gotten to her when she left the country.

Are these things worth going to?
Finally one near me

It makes you fuck fast.

>Hanging out with a bunch of old football hooligans
Yeah totally

I seen him on youtube before, he worth watching?

Yes.

WN you cumbeard, tell me about the American Episcopal Church

thanks numales

>leave school at 16, pregnant, with no qualifications
>Shadow Education Secretary
Labour Yes!!

I'd cum on her tits though if you get what I mean

This place is full of retards.

Your mom gets filled by retards

holy shit, Jo Cox was Steven Woolfe all along

Are you saying her pregnancies, or the men who fuck her

What have we lost in the last 5 years?

I bet you can’t name five things

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA OH MY GOD

HILARIOUS!

Post Office
Crimewatch
BBC Three
Peter O'Toole
Reeva Steenkamp RIP

Peter is cute tbqh

SPIES

I'd hate-fuck up up the arse. She reminds me of that Yeah But fuckwit off that TV show.

Peter does have a good sense of humour, the Marx brothers joke he told last QT got the entire audience to laugh, all of his Oxford speeches have intentionally funny parts and on his appearance on HIGNFY he wiped the floor with the regulars

Sidcup fag reporting in - yeah it’s a shame we have to unite with skin heads, my pseudo posho accent would stand out a mile away

To his credit he was, and he was also funny that one time when he took on a very drunk Nick Cohen who was slagging him off during a debate, unaware that Peter was in the audience.

NO HE IS LE BLACK PILLED DEPRESSED NONCE WHO HAS NO SOLUTIONS
SUPPORT THE OSWALD POWELL PARTY AND RESTORE THE EMPIRE BY CHRISTMAS
VOTE FOR MOGG AND MAKE THE TORIES THE BRITISH NATSOCS

Fuck off. There are prominent pro-Brexit people of Jewish backgrounds. Ridiculous to assume his heritage has anything to do with it.

>nonce
how

Edward is defending Peter Hitchens by employing a straw man argument.

You'd think he was above this. Sadly he isn't, we have the proof right there.

I mean I like Calvin & Hobbes but it's a stretch to say it's funny, it's at best just going to raise a smile
Peter seems very delicate, it's quite sweet I guess

Press F to pay respects to Jared. He was /ourlad/.

why would he defend peter if i wasn't saying anything derogatory

[spoiler]satirising a certain type of poster[/spoiler]

youtu.be/mRo8g6g-4sY

Hitchens at 5:12.

>elected representative of the people and a member of Her Majesty's Government asks universities (which receive taxpayer funding) to provide details of professors and courses that teach students about Brexit and related issues
>OY VEY THIS CENSORSHIP HAS TO STOP, WE ARE FREE AND OPEN CENTERS OF STUDY HOW DARE YOU ASK US WHAT WE'RE TEACHING THE YOUTH ABOUT BREXIT THIS IS WHAT FASCISM LOOKS LIKE

wow really made me think

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41747035

>Opposition parties have suggested that Mr Heaton-Harris was seeking to compile a list of "Brexit heretics" and called for him to be stripped of his role as a whip.

When you ask the educational establishment for information on how they teach Brexit, and they react by accusing you of carrying out a BREXIT HERETIC MCCARTHYITE WITCH HUNT, it gives me the feeling that they are teaching Brexit with a massive bias against it.

To misuse the famous Shakespeare quote, the blob doth protest too much methinks.

Where are you getting this Oswald Mosley - Enoch powell team strawmanned from?