The Trigger Warning Queer and Trans Gun Club

>Some of them have never picked up a gun before.

>"We have each others back," said Lore McSpadden. "We're acknowledging our fear of a world in which conservatives are the only ones who are armed."

>Until now.

>"Queer and trans people are often depicted as weak and defenseless," said Jake Allen. "Fragile."

>But, Allen had a point to prove when he co-founded the "Trigger Warning Queer and Trans Gun Club." The group of approximately 20 people meet at a gun range once a month in Victor to learn how to shoot and safely own a firearm.

>The group was also founded just weeks after President Donald Trump was inaugurated.

>"One of the biggest things was that I'm fearful of the rise in violence coming from the far right," Allen said.

>The Trigger Warning Queer and Trans Gun Club have a licensed instructor that assists them in learning how to properly handle guns.

13wham.com/news/local/rochester-lgbtq-gun-group-launched-we-have-each-others-back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>libs want to take guns away from mentally ill people
>trannies and fags lose their guns

don't you guys like guns? honestly these people have more to fear from all those niggers in Rochester than anything else.

so background checks don't work? people with psychological problems like gender dysphoria are allowed guns? am i reading this right?

In New York of all places. Now they need to get 20 years under their belt of being exposed to the elements, being covered in shit/urine/filth for 10+ hours in the cold, going through physical attrition against mother nature's harsh bitch of a world, stalking for a kill.

Hey man don't shed light on the darkness!

I have no problem with them owning guns, my problem is them seeing the right as their enemy, would be nice to get them on our side.

If they want to shoot muslims that's fine by me.

>LGBTQ
>Using guns

Yeah good luck trying to hit a fucking broadside of a barn.

Leftists in the US are oblivious to anything but their immediate surroundings and lifestyle.
Remember, these are the morons who constantly whine "why didn't the cop just shoot him in the leg??"
Even when they get brave enough to buy a scary firearm, they go to the range once and IF they don’t leave completely traumatized, they feel like they’re Chow Yun Fat.

On the opposite side you have rural working people.
We’ve used guns our entire lives. I shot my first—a .357 magnum—when I was 3, with my Uncle’s help.
I went hunting for the first time when I was 5, with my Father and Grandfather.
I got my first gun for my 8th birthday—a 10/22 that I still have, that has received a few upgrades over the years like a silicone bolt buffer, a 3lb custom trigger group, and a bull barrel.
I still go hunting every fall, and burn around 10,000 rounds a year on target practice.
I carry every day, because out here bears and rattlers are a part of life.

My daughter turned 8 last March, and I gave her a 10/22 takedown for her birthday.
She can now put 10 rounds into a 2” target at 50 yards in under 30 seconds.
My son is 6. He went hunting with me last fall and was responsible for carrying my rifle.
He knows how to load and unload it, how to safely pass through a fence or other obstacle, and has fired it (a .300 Savage) hundreds of times.
He’s getting the same gun as his sister for his 8th (I bought 2 because they were beautiful).
Lefties are busy entering their children into drag queen competitions when they turn 8.

Cityfags tend to not understand the most basic mechanisms of civilization like scarcity or planning. Sometimes, when a hurricane or blizzard is predicted by their prophets, you can see vestigial forethought surface as they strip WalMart shelves bare like a plague of locusts; they never seem to learn from this though, and often exhibit great distress when they have more than a few hours worth of food and water in their cage.

I almost pity them when SHTF.

exactly. they are more at risk from all the blacks in Rochester than any other group

More power to em. The second amendment is for everyone.

And how much of your boolit budget comes from state assistance.

Probably gonna stick the barrels up their arse.
Or looking at the statistics in their mouths.

Pathetic

thats amazing fkn saved

>One of the biggest things was that I'm fearful of the rise in violence coming from the far right

Meanwhile IRL only lefties are violent

Isn't this literally forming a paramilitary group which is a big no-no?

I think the ATF needs to be alerted to this.

What can I say? Good for them.

Good thing that SAFE Act is going to keep scary black rifles out of the hands of these actual lunatics. I find myself hating this place more and more everyday.

I still hate the way they assign violence to their outgroup, but whatever gets the vulnerable armed helps make society less vulnerable.

Faggots and trannies are pro-2A now?? Gun (((control))) btfo!

I just hope they don’t think they’ll be able to win against people who have been using guns their entire lives, some of which have been training for decades just waiting for the time to fight the leftist filth.

>And how much of your boolit budget comes from state assistance.

Zero. None. Nada. Zilch.
We don't "swipe cards" out here, chucklehead.
We did hold a barnraising a few years ago when old man McCullough's ranch burned down, even though we all suspected he was drunk and accidentally set his shit on fire. He'll be paying for that for a few more years.
Still, that's better than having him be begging like a nigger at church for the rest of his life.

I know, it probably sounds silly to you to buy your own guns and ammo without a "program", but the honest world still works that way.

I don't have any problem with that, in fact hopefully it teaches them how important gun rights are and helps them feel more secure in themselves so they whine about their hurt feelings less.

At the end of the day all the things liberals get upset about is they think it's a slippery slope to them being physically assaulted (same with right wingers, except we worry about far more likely physical assaults) but you don't have to worry about that if you can pull out a shotgun when you're about to get gay bashed or raped or sent to the Pence Reprogramming Camps.

>"We have each others back"

I'm sure they do...

bare back IYKWIM

Why do these people fear god fearing conservatives that maybe gave them a swirly in highschool when a MUSLIM SHOT UP AND KILLED DOZENS OF THEM IN A BUTT PIRATE CLUB??

What kind of fucking thought process do these lunatics posses? Are they that easily brainwashed by media??

>At the end of the day all the things liberals get upset about is what they would do to everyone else if they ever gain power

When you hear a Jew whining about his grandfather being raped by a trained bear and having his liver eaten by an eagle every day during WWII, you have to understand it's fantasy, not fiction.

Even the most dimwitted fuck has to occasionally question how there are millions of "death camp" survivors still alive and whining today about the 16 times they were gassed to death 72 years ago.

>I only survived the poison gas 32 times because of an apple given to me by a shiksa, through an impenetrable fence!
>It was real in my mind!!

they use ear protection outside,what a bunch of fucking pussies

gun go BOOM

Just think. If rejuvenation serums were invented tomorrow, all of those people would be realing in their minds forever.

>gun go BOOM

Playboy publicly operated a CP ring in the 70s. Girls as young as 4 appeared in their european magazines. Brooke Shields appeared in Sugar 'n' Spice nude at age 10. Spread this info on Social Media and contact independent media.

>fears the right shooting up something
>every mass shooter has been at least a democrat if not further left.

>Playboy publicly operated a CP ring in the 70s.
t.Millennial who who just downloaded an app that simulates the 70's

Yeah. Welcome to 1982, faggot.

>When you hear a Jew whining about his grandfather being raped by a trained bear and having his liver eaten by an eagle every day during WWII, you have to understand it's fantasy, not fiction.

No, you have to understand it's projection.
They speak of what they would do to you if they were ever in the position of Nazi SS guarding the internment camps.

Jew-run internment camps would be exactly the kind of torture/death camps they all fucking fantasize and get themselves off to imagining the Germans did to them. Don't ever give these people an inch, their minds are revolting in every way.

t. has never fired a gun before

I value my hearing more than looking macho.

My first thought when i first saw this.Sadly,these "people" are "normal" to liberals.

Watching the video of these queers (90% lesbians and FtM trannies) trying to do "manly shit" by launching clay pigeons from a lap-mounted clay thrower and shooting rifles at targets 25 yards away is unintentional satire of the highest order.

These mentally ill faggots keep thinking that taking up manly/masculine pursuits is going to make them better at "fighting nazis", when all it really does is align them more closely with the segment of the population their particular brand of 'enlightenment' disenfranchises most (young white males who are being brought up and forced to come of age in an environment where they are actively discriminated against because of something entirely outside their control - their race and sex).

The real joke in all this is that if the libshits had their way, all these LGBTQWERTYUIOP fucks would be precluded from owning weapons in the first place, as I guarantee at least 80% of them are on some form of anti-depressant or prescribed psychotropic. Regardless, now that they have "muh gunz", they'll never be able to go back to non-ownership because their particular brand of paranoia is self-fulfilling; since they can't imagine a world where a "gun lover" willingly gives up their weapons, they're now stuck in a world where they own guns by necessity to protect themselves from the goose-stepping bogeyman.

1/2

cont.

I'm just cringing at the complete lack of self-awareness and mental gymnastics being employed by these feels-over-reals sideshow freaks. The thought process required for the rationalization of owning and operating these weapons alone is just next-level irony, completely ignoring the fact that the entire video is shot in someone's backyard, and that the "club members" are shooting with poor stances, an obvious lack of accuracy, and a clear lack of safety training. Given that this is the exact type of activity libshits climb up the NRA's ass about all the time, I'm just flabbergasted at the amount of "me but not you" exceptionalism and leftist hand-wringing being exercised by these crusty queefs.

All these articles about SJW types "adopting" masculine activities just reeks of multiple layers of irony or satire, the type you'd think you could only find in the Onion.

Liking your ability to hear doesn't make you a pussy.

>old man McCullough's ranch burned down

you almost had me believing your redneck LARP until this part right here

nobody talks like this

Fuck it - it's their right as a living, breathing human being to own a gun.
Now, if they decide to take things in a violent direction, they have to live with it.
Isn't that the point?

I bet these fools are more of a threat to themselves than others, but if they overreact due to being emotionally unstable this can get real messy real fast.

>Hearing isn't paramount to combat effectivness or anything
I hope you never have to shoot indoors, bud.

I honestly don't give a shit if they blow their brains out and get their aids infested blood on the walls. Good riddance.

Let me guess, wearing eye protection is for betas?

fuck that shit gunfighters in the old west went deaf all the time from shooting over time. Plus the SPLs of modern firearms are quite a bit higher, and if you shoot with a muzzle brake? instant permanent hearing damage.

better safe than sorry.

it's not about them wanting to own guns; it's the irony that they want to own guns for the express purpose of shooting other human beings, which is ironically the most heinous and derided reason to look down on traditional gun owners, because "what threat could you possibly need an 8-round semi-auto shotgun for?"

It's not about the guns, it's about the hypocrisy and the clear cognitive dissonance and lack of rhetorical consistency or logic represented in the actions of these people and those like them.

You want to know what it feels like to have someone shooting next to you when you don't have earprotection? You most certainly will have your hearing damaged.

I don't see a problem with this. It doesn't matter who's attacking you, a leftist or a right winger. What matters is being able to defend yourself.

>you have to understand it's projection.
Yeah, cupcake. I said that in the post you're quoting.
>At the end of the day all the things liberals get upset about is what they would do to everyone else if they ever gain power

You get TWO extra shiny gold participation trophy points for getting out of bed today.
>I told you what you already know!!
>I's B smart, an sheeit! gibs moneys!!
You can move upstairs when your parents die. In 30 years. kek.

>I don't see a problem with this. It doesn't matter who's attacking you, a leftist or a right winger.
Except for the fact that one side is entering this field with the explicit purpose of doing violence against imagined enemies. For all of this talk of "mentally ill shouldn't have to ability to exert their 2A rights" these are the same people that should in fact be barred from owning.

>"Trigger Warning" gun club

I unironically have absolutely nothing against this. A faggot who understands why he second amendment is important is a faggot who'll have a harder time voting for gun restrictions.

Molon labe

This is the beginning of leftist terror cells.
You can laugh now at these retards but these GRIDs ridden faggots do have the physical capacity to turn your house into swiss cheese or plant an IED in your lawn.
They have the entire legal system on their side and the media. The right is fractured with sectarian disagreements and an entire cuckservative establishment of back stabbers ready to gargle the balls of Mr shekelstein DA to indict any wrong think group.

Just some food for thought, Sup Forums
Laugh now but watch these people because bullets are just as dangerous shot from some fud in a militia or from an AIDs ridden sodomite.

2/10 redneck larp.

Everyone knows you inbred countryfags are too stupid to internet, let alone understand the need for different policies in urban areas and the shit holes (((your kind))) infests.

maybe its a good thing, leftists turn on each other in a heartbeat over the smallest things. Now picture those lefties in a room with guns, already mentally unstable from their list of metal disorders

Just shut the fuck up retard. Cities are all shit in America. Filled with niggers, homeless, nu-males and crime even after you banned guns. The rich live in gated suburbs with armed guards.

>city faggot calling anybody else kikes

The irony is overbearing.

what that back is also a fine as hell ass you'd better believe these niggers have eachother's backs

They'll vote for anti-gun politcians moron.

inside footage from these training camps

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

I see in no reality where leftists forming terror cells to be a good thing.

*when

Enjoy your future cultural enrichment. I'm sure when things turn south, your pets are going to give a fuck about your Brooklyn hipster ass.

They aren't doing it because they see the merits of owning guns. They're doing it for the express purpose that they fully intend to use these weapons on another human being at some point in the near future.

If ever there was a reason to have mental health screenings for gun ownership, this is it. These freak shows are actively recruiting the LGBTQWERTYUIOP community to practice shooting for the express purpose of killing conservatives.

I have no issue with wanting to own weapons for sport or hunting or self-protection; I *do* have an issue with being so mentally unstable you go out and purchase a gun because you imagine some bogeyman that you are going to actively train to aggress upon in the near future.

>Normal people buy guns for hunting, sport, target shooting and self defense, and often openly hope they never have to use their guns for the last one
>Leftists buy guns because they anticipate killing people

>ban all guns!!!
>look at our guns, be scared nawhtzees!!

pick one faggots

/k/ did it first

As I see it, anything that leads to the Happening is good.

Can confirm.

Shall not be infringed moron. The purpose of the second amendment is not hunting or sport shooting. It's for defense against a tyrannical government.

What you are proposing would disqualify many right wingers from owning guns as well as the reason I mentioned above is what compels many people to stock up on guns.

These trannies are not a threat. They'll shoot themselves way before shooting anybody else. They live in a shitty anti gun state with stricter gun laws than some European countries.

I for one am sick of LGBTQWTFBBQ people acting like they're the most vulnerable and persecuted minority ever.

Just fuck off. The N@Cs have many, MANY more important targets than you poofs. I know that it probably turns them on to fantasize about licking dirty boots and getting fucked up the ass with a rifle barrel, but it's not happening outside of your meth-stained fever dream.

>MUH BASED PRO GUN FAGGOTS
They won't ever vote for pro gun politicians. It's like the "pro gun" niggers, spics and gays. All of these demographics heavily support gun control pro-gun rights is a right-wing position. Gun rights are not an important issue to these people despite what you'll believe otherwise. Don't fall for the lies.

>Everyone knows you inbred countryfags are too stupid to internet

Silly WalMart fag.
I done accidentally my own ISP.

>let alone understand the need for different policies in urban areas
Why would I give 2 fucks about "urban areas"?
The closest to (((urban))) I've been in over a decade was seeing a nigger pushing carts, in the "city" 50 miles away.

BlackLivesCleanUpParkingLots.

I forgot where I left the award for Tyhroneisha for being a black teen.
Congrats on being a nigger without 3 kids when you're 12, I guess.

inb4 some gay ass tranny goes on another killing spree

He's a phantom
Tranny Phan- Tranny phan- Tranny phantom
Yo Tranny Phantom he was just 14 when (((they))) built a very
strange machine
Designed to view a world unseen

(he's gonna shoot em all cuz he's Tranny phantom phantom)

When it didnt quite work his
folks they just quit then Tranny took a look inside of it
there was a great big flash
every thing just changed
his genitals got all rearranged

(phantom phantom)

When he first woke up he had realized he had red and blue hair
and glowin green eyes
he could walk through walls
dissappear and fly
he was much more unique then the other guys
and it was then tranny knew what he had to do
he had to stop all the Nazi's that were comin through
he's here to fight for me and you

(he's gonna shoot em all cuz he's Tranny phantom gonna shoot em all
cuz he's Tranny phantom gonna Shoot em all cuz he's)

He's Tranny Phantom

>shall not be infringed
ok, but they can't have it both ways.

I'm a firm 2A believer; I'm more upset at the hypocrisy than anything. My main point is that these people espouse the belief that IF there were exceptions to "nobody but the police need a gun", those exceptions are hunt, sport/target, and self-defense.

Meanwhile, they are purchasing weapons with the express purpose of seeking out and literally killing those who espouse political wrongthink. That bothers me, because I fall into that category, as a straight white male with admittedly conservative views.

I am the target demographic of these chucklefucks. You're right, it's not very likely that they'd ever actually be able to accomplish anything, so I'm not going to lose sleep over it. However, it does bother me that there are people in this country who seek to actively silence my voice; the hypocritical "me but not you" approach to gun ownership these cunts espouse is the insult to injury for me.

the reality where it gives us an excuse to hunt them down and exterminate them?

I was arguing with /k/ earlier about this. They are all a bunch of lolbertarians and faggot communist over there. Basically they think everyone has second amendment rights. Even Muslims and the mentally ill.

Open faggots should not own guns because they are mentally unwell. Muslims and communist should not own guns because they are not compatible with American values

>inb4 only people I agree with should own guns

This is exactly what I am saying.. So what?

a magical place

Oh no, I agree in principle that you cannot have it both ways. The point is that if you push gun control to stop these people from owning guns, you'll just end up fucking iver more right-wingers than actual leftists. Some kike shrink would just go "oh you're paranoid because you want to own a gun to defend yourself from the government/niggers/spics, etc."

There's just no way to prevent commies from owning guns here unless you pass laws that will fuck over more conservatives than liberals. Like I said, these fags are more of a danger to themselves than others. They defeat themselves because they'll vote anti-gun politicians like they always have. It's like those John Brown Club faggots from AZ. They turned up at a protest to be intimidating but when all that was said and done, they posted a video of their range meet and it turned out that they couldn't aim for fucking beans and had no grasp of firearms safety. It was pathetic and they were relentlessly mocked for it.

>Shall not be infringed
Yet most niggers couldn't own guns up until the 1960s. The founding fathers didn't have this ultra individualistic view of the world that most people attribute to them.. They were collectivists.. They would not have allowed people who were a threat to the American people to own guns. The fact is they didn't even view free speech the way we do today.. Ever heard of the alien an sedition act?? People were getting thrown in jail for speaking out against the 2nd president. This perverted view that people who are not compatible with American values have constitutional rights is laughable.

Well said. although it is still illegal to be a member of the communist party in America which is a felony. If we enforced laws like that it would be easy to take these peoples guns away. The trick is to not advocate gun control, but to advocate making their beliefs illegal

>they couldn't own guns in 1960

But how will you enforce it now? In most states gun rights are better than they were in 1960 with shall issue conceal carry, syg, etc. I wish niggers, spics, muzzies and commies couldn't own guns while it was reserved for white people only, but the truth is that you can't pass such laws now that won't affect the vast majority of gun owners which are white right-wingers. How are you going to make sure those people can't own guns and not make gun control stricter for everybody in the process? It simply is not possible. What should have happened was not letting niggers, spic or muzzies in the country in the first place or throwing them in camps for these subhumans but we are too far gone for that.

The truth is that Americans are going to be a white minority soon. I wish white states would leave and form their own union, and then you can make sure only whites only guns but not letting these people into the country in the first place. California and New York have fucked up this country beyond repair.

>Yet most niggers couldn't own guns up until the 1960s.
And they STILL can't shoot straight in the 2010s.

Because they're still niggers.
>Yeah, but dykes n faggots done bought guns!
SO? Nail a dead coon to your gatepost, and all the dykes will spend a year bringing it flowers, because it smells good.

faggots are trickier.
Of course, they want to smell the dead coon, but they want a parade afterwards as well.

I want them to try so we can have a full blown civil war to cleanse all the commies, nigs, and spics from this country

we need to start over from a blank slate

>A bunch of idividuals confirmed for having a 50% chance of commiting suicide in their 20-s get their hands on some guns.

And i'm supposed to be scared of this?
Pfft.

We already have "soft gun control" in place.
The trick is not to go after the guns, but to make crimes which only minorities commit felonies.

America is almost certainly going to split. Once whites become a minority, there will be no gun rights. Colored people overwhelmingly support gun control

I'm not intimidated by people who drink piss and eat shit. Literally children of satan.

So you convinced them off your argument and they are acting upon their newfound knowledge and you are literally incapable of accepting a win?