Shayne Hunter, Founder of Antifa Australia quits, flips and talks about it. Redpilled

"The radical left of Antifa presents itself as being about compassion and empathy; it’s a Trojan horse. All conversations are about entitlement and rights, not responsibility. When these people talk about freedom, they really mean freedom from responsibility."

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/i-established-a-terror-movement-in-australia-and-i-quit/news-story/

youtu.be/0riIPMyS1fQ

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/antifa-founder-soros-isis/
infowars.com/breaking-do...a-day-of-rage/
yournewswire.com/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yournewswire.com/antifa-founder-soros-isis/

>loser only flips because a roastie says he raped her

this guy is a loser

lol @ the buttblasted commies in the comment section

article title talks about soros

>antifa founder doesnt talk about soros

>organize your life
>clean your room

This kid found Jordan Peterson.

>defending (((them)))
wew, this goy is 100% redpilled

Breaking: DOD Exercise To Simulate National Power Grid Collapse On Antifa Day Of Rage
Breaking: DOD Exercise To Simulate National Power Grid Collapse On Antifa Day Of Rage

Drill participants will respond to solar flare-induced grid failure

Infowars.com - October 24, 2017 116 Comments

infowars.com/breaking-do...a-day-of-rage/

Archive or edit your link, do not attempt to post links directly.

Just got towards the end, I fucking called it.

>"I listend to some jordan peterson."

this guy is still is till a cuck
>marxism is for people with IQ above 100
>nazism is for people with IQ below 100
guess i'm just another rural and suburban retard. the only thing this guy is now is a radical centrist. he's still a personified meme that believes in and ideology.

just like 911 drills

after watching it more i can tell he's trying to fight his way out of something. glad he's thinking for himself

>yournewswire.com/

Fuck off with this website

this, he's still a fucking idiot
>if you're upset that AIPAC exists you're a schitzo
deep man

Lol how is collectivism indicative of a high IQ at all? If anything it shows lack of character,strength and reliance on the self and instead reliance on others. Nigger tier retardation right here

Btfo

Maybe he's freaked out because there is a link to Melbourne Antifa and Las Vegas. The room next to the shooted was a (producer) Brian Hodges from Australia with a crew of 20. And then here is an article about the the tweets Melbourne Antifa put out after the massacre. There is an audio that was/is out there taking credit. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-

4942668/Melbourne-Antifa-extremists-praises-Las-Vegas-shooter.html

>Antifa cuck (literally mentally ill gf becomes a prostitute and he drives her around)
>get's eaten by the mentally left
>becomes a centrist cuck instead

ignored

Nothing happened on the 24th

>146573556

They're talking about november 4th sir.

Riigght... Just like the world was supposed to end in September, then they changed it to October, now they're saying next year