So did /pol anons give Rick Wilson pissgate info or not?

>In a story that is getting more surreal by the minute, a post on Sup Forums now claims that the infamous “golden showers” scene in the unverified 35-page dossier, allegedly compiled by a British intelligence officer, was a hoax and fabricated by a member of the chatboard as “fanfiction”, then sent to Rick Wilson, who proceeded to send it to the CIA, which then put it in their official classified intelligence report on the election.

ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/01/11/archived-posts-prove-Sup Forums-trolled-cia-with-trump-golden-shower-story-entire-russian-hack-narrative-imploding/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UFj4B
amp.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nhslt/more_evidence_that_trump_dossier_is_a_Sup
archive.is/X72eH
inquisitr.com/4476398/donald-trump-pee-tape-dossier/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was in one of the original threads. The piss/pol/ story is true and not a larp. Someone post the caps.

H O L D F A S T

yes

They are in the linked article, but does anyone have caps from the original discussion about trolling Rick Wilson before the dossier came out?

WE THE FUCKIN INTEL AGENCIES NOW

/comfy/

I was there too. It’s real.

So is the IC gullible or are you saying Trump is into "water sports"

Here's the super-autistic explanation of how it all happened, with careful step-by-step citations.

There's more normie-friendly versions around too.

>central "intelligence" agency
Lol

Checked

I had them but it got wiped from both my folder and my online link. It was from october i believe

They did. Sup Forums ruined this entire Russia dossier thing by just trolling and making up pissgate. Fuckin beautiful

C O M P E D

shit get

You're all a bunch of fags.

1000% pol fed the CIA this shit. Memes no longer dreams my friends

CHECKED!

How does Rick Wilson fit with Christopher Steele / Fusion GPS I wonder?

The only link I could find is a NYT article discussing the dossier that he's quoted in - which I thought was odd.

archive.is/UFj4B

Playboy operated a CP ring in the 70s. Spread the word on social media. Send the info to independently produced news.

posting my favourite selection

Checked.

Those are the holy grail. Pre-dossier discussion about trolling Wilson would be great right about now.

Dig it

>the world's most feared intelligence agency got bamboozled by a bunch of bored autists on the satire section of a Peruvian coffee harvesting tip message board

Castro's longevity is starting to make a little more sense

Don't have the caps but I remember running raids on him and jerking off on pictures of his daughter and laughing about him having a black grandchild... You know. Really retarded and fucked up shit.

Because of the hentai reference, I have no doubt at all that anons were responsible. I love you guys, no homo.

anyone have tonights recap from NTNN, or an archive? should be part of the op by now.

When does Sup Forums get a Medal of Honor for ravaging the meme war.

Wait are there still people who doubt that was really Sup Forums?
>17 intelligence agencies

amp.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nhslt/more_evidence_that_trump_dossier_is_a_Sup Forums_troll/

I love all the fake ones

checked. not sure if related but does anybody remember something like a website set up to dump your trump leaks before Michael moore tried it. names who ring a bell are wison and mcmullen

that Sup Forumslack spread the story around all over the media and never-trumper cia, neocons, etc. basically like any fake story (cosby rapes) you just manufacture corroboration and people will believe it. jew lawyers do this all the time to shake people down once they have been greenlit by the leftwing jew mafia (cosby is innocent).

kek

More

Remember this dude
archive.is/X72eH

he was personal friends with the fusion gps guy, there is a photo of them having lunch, it was even from wilsons twitter i believe

What numbers!

Yes - that was an awesome account.

Back into the rabbit hole it is... need to find that picture and any pre-dossier caps of Wilson shenanigans.

These are the ones Sup Forums made up and they're included nowhere in the real dossier. Nice try at disinfo Kremlin shills, this isn't going to stick. Not a year ago, not today

a shining star

>now claims
Fuck these idiots.

You're goin' down Rick.

bump

Meant to link this one in the fake postsYou shills must be scared.

this is Macedonian moron collecting AdSense shekels tier fake news

how fucking dumb are you people? or are you just Macedonians? or Russians?

He's saying the IC fell for a Sup Forums shitposting by an anonymous author writing piss fanfic about Trump

wait
so Sup Forums came up with the pissgate dossier, gave it to rick Wilson and etc..
somewhere along the line fusion gps got their hands on it, but how and who?

Sup Forums came up with one of the stories (the piss story) in the dossier. The dossier was a compilation of stories from different sources.

It's the same as the fraudulent Niger Yellowcake dossier that the neocons used to make the case for invading Iraq.

Former intelligence agent operating a private consultancy/biz, doctors up fake intel he knows there is a demand for, gets a big payday

The Niger Yellowcake shit was fucking ridiculous too, the logo of the embassy was crudely forged with what looked like crayon. Like the former Italian intel agent who created/sold it only spent like 30 minutes putting it together.

might find it on the archived threads from
in pic.related
i have seen it on his twitterererer, pretty sure it was with mcmullin, even around the time he would have given mcmullin the golden story
no idea if the photo is still on his twitter

No.

so whos the lazy fuck that should be fired from a job? rick wilson or bong steele?

we shouldnt have this much media influence

are you sure it wasn't pisschan the MI6 intel officer who previously brought down FIFA corruption collected his intel on? I think it was pisschan, Sup Forums just trying to get credit for their work

everything that we know indicates that it was pisschan

inquisitr.com/4476398/donald-trump-pee-tape-dossier/

Why not both?

>using memes for work getting paid 6 figures

god dammit. I bet steele was on Sup Forums saying i have a 150 word essay due chaps can i get some help? and called it a day.

wouldnT you do that on /wsg/, water sports general?

EL OH FUCKING EL

very fake news, unfortunately.
quote from article that sums up the "proof" of this unverified larper
>These Sup Forums users had clearly '''discussed''' OP giving Rick Wilson fake information prior to November 1st

>tfw when we are the anonymous sources.

Fake news gets its info from bs fanfiction all the time

no duh, pol made these after buzzfeed printed the whole dossier and highlighted every paragraph.

good get

>Dem Damn Digits
Guy with a urine fetish writes piss dossier.
Sounds like the rabid anti-gay Mark Foley & Richard Nixon.

Y you guys aren't responsible for the Trump peepee larp that went all the way to Congress!!!! We made that up ourselves cuz we bantz best!!!

>careful step by step
best rundown best numerical getting
checks out
how retarded are these Bolsheviki

How the fuck was this not an Australian that did this? Or even a Canadian? Have they lost their shitposting edge?

This is known.

those were made the night of the buzzfeed release, the piss tape admission happened a long time before that. see:

>(((Elias)))
Every fucking time

Normie Version

They believed it because they needed to believe it. Mad props, dudes.