Continued: Antifa's newest recruit Tyler the Twink

Disrespectful to his country, tries to talk like a ghetto nig, and thinks his 125pound frame can "beat the shit" out of a 220pound veteran

Link:youtu.be/NHZG_3GyEpU

Give me your names for Antifa's newest recruit.

Watch out for shills from lefty Pol try and protect him from the internet fame he deserves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHZG_3GyEpU
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B-town Bitch.

bump

Anyone have an actual name? wheres the vid from?

Hello this is a bump for the thread

this is what happens when you dont hit your children

Tyler the Twinks father is definitely a degenerate faggot

As a based centrist I believe it's my moral obligation to sage this thread

flay this wigger alive

He needs a beating. Badly. Please oh please I hope her crosses the wrong guy.

he looks like a chameleon about to shoot out its tongue

the only thing that stops these fuckin poofs from getting their jaw cracked open is the law they themselves seem to want to rebel against.

Just curious why doesn't the majority of people that see this going on call it out for what it is? This is a pathetic attempt to look tough he should of gotten ridiculed for it or jumped but people were just acting like it was normal. Wtf is going on with societies norm of temper tantrum snowflake behaviour?

this. we need a square up law

best bet would be because hes in the majority. herd mentality is cancerous

I commend that biker for his iron patience. I'm not nearly that solid ,, closer to 190 and I probably would have snapped on him if he got that close to me.

this
also to stand out is basically a signal for the rest of the faggots target you.
its just an unnecessary headache to most.

How could the majority possibly be like this? I could understand maybe a small group of people acting like 3 year olds having a temper tantrum like this but nevertheless shouldn't the majority of people call this out for what it is and make a laughing stock out of him? I'm amazed that he didn't have anyone say anything back to his pathetic actions. How do we fix a society that enables snowflake behaviour?

its a lot easier in the modern zeitgeist to stand against the nat-see boogeyman than it is to stand against the bolshevik kikels

Generational decay; I blame the kid's parents. If I saw my kid behaving like that I'd kick his ass my goddamned self, for his own good.

Spoiled, consequence-free superiority complexes, courtesy of all of our tax dollars. Why not enlist and show us all how tough he is!

He knows he's not fooling anyone.

Violating personal space is grounds for a shoving and possibly a free trip to loose tooth city.

mandatory enlistment for all 18 y/o men would do this country well

I feel like we hold these extreme-left people, muslims, blacks and mexicans to a lower standard. Like they're children having a tantrum and we either let them have their way or hope they will tire themselves out. It's pretty pathetic.

I think he attends Alameda High School.

unfortunately for tyler the twink he never knew his dad
this kid is the product of a single mother. let this be a lesson to you all

His name is Robert Paulson.

dueling needs to be legal and often. with any weapon of choice

I could be convinced if we were like the Swiss and kept it in our pants instead of throwing away thousands of our finest young men installing (((central banks))) in every last corner of the planet.

The last thing the national government needs is the power to conscript everyone against their will.

Reversing the "progress" of our mores, "social" rules and laws is all that would be needed for us to teach our own the lessons they deserve.

he's appropriating asian fashion

>Implying he has a father figure in his life
Lmfao.

If only most people knew the damage being done by our (((family court))) system - the destruction of the family unit, and of men.

This jackass is the result.

If half of our population was serving the myth of the "hearts and minds" campaign would erode sa the MSM couldn't lie to the masses. You couldn't keep forcing our men to die if everyone knew what was happening after enlistment, whether it would come from public outcry and civil disobedience or overthrowing the (((warhawks))) through force

Tyler the Twink

all that brat needs is a good beating, he'll never think about getting in someones face like that again

He's cute :3c

Incoming force.

Hey hey! Ho go! Nigger talk has got to go!

I'd shove my cock down Tyler the Twinks asshole and you know what? He'd like it.

TWINKERBELL
TWINKERBELL
TWINKERBELL

Don't underestimate antifa.

That's what the Germans did with the Brits in WWI and when they found that wasn't true they lost faith in their government.

I mean Hitler (pbuh) literally wrote this down as a horrible form of propaganda in Mein Kampf that will only lead to demoralization the first time some antifa type sets up a Dallas sniper style shooting on a Spencer event.

These people are like coral snakes. They look faggy and small but they have a body count that dwarfs ours by an order of magnitude.

I want to rape his filthy little faggot mouth and then curbstomp him.

^ this... they want you to focus on their cannon fodder zombies... misdirection.

Is anybody else actually repulsed by videos like these? It makes me embarrassed to be an American when we all look like such cucked larpers.

>As a based centrist...
made me kek

Why is /pol attacking him? Are you guys jealous of his good looks?

They are waves of useful idiots. If we put fear into their jewish puppetmasters we can put a quick end to it.

I've been saying this for the past two years. Never underestimate your opponent, always use overwhelming force.

Wut? The Brits were antifa all the sudden? Sory to break it to you, but even the Soviets we're basically nationalists beneath all the propaganda. Every nation by today's standards would be considered a nationalist, basically. Now, as times have changed and nationalism has been undermined, the antifa/communists have lost the nationalist influence they used to have in them and now they're exactly the same kind of shits you see on the video. If not worse actually, in most cases.

> little bitch pushes elderly military vet in a wheelchair over onto concrete
> one month later, talks shit to another vet
> "u jelus /pol?"

Pretty typical of sheltered upper middle class youth honestly. Theyve had an invisible safteynet gently and unobtrusivley surrounding them thier entire lives. From birth to present highly trained teams of cops, EMTs, counselors, lawyers, and professors have never been more than a moment away if intercession was necessarry. Its been like this for so long that the very idea another person would ever dare raise a hand against them is utterly and completely alien.

That they behave like they are untouchable even after venturing into a dangerous situation is not really suprising. Its like letting a housecat loose into an alley of big badass feral cats. He had nothing in his entire life that would lead him to ever suspect that he was anything but untouchable.

He would enjoy it.

Are you saying there are more antifa than normal people, or more antifa than far right retards?

Antifa are just organisers and facilitators, in any of thier protests theres only ever a hundred or so actual antifa. The rest are all fluff to hide in and whip into a frenzy at opportune moments. Antifa actually isnt very large, theyre just very efficient.

>Father

Playboy publicly operated a CP ring in the 70s. Girls as young as 4 appeared in their european magazines. Brooke Shields appeared in Sugar 'n' Spice nude at age 10. Spread this info on Social Media and contact independent media.

pretty strong point. if campaigns were commited by masses of draftees then the actual reality of what is going on would reach ordinary people pretty acutely

Take everything from here and add it to this thread and i'll delet mine

What a fuckin beta wigger lmao

Stop trying to slide the thread

>I am American

hahhahaha

I'm enjoying the though of breaking every limb of this faggot.
Bring back medieval tortures please.

what the fuck is lefty pol?

Video is from berkeley
youtube.com/watch?v=NHZG_3GyEpU

The Boy Who His Uncle Fucked

As he bleeds out he'll be in complete denial. "How could this happen to me?" his eyes will pleadingly look to a God that he has denied his whole life as he slips away into an eternity of damnation.

NameFag

>wearing a mexico jersey
>Ey essay yo soy americano maaaannn I wuz born hier n shieet maaaaaaaaaa

Whats the bet the next you tube vid little Tyler appears in will be one in which his nose is spread all over his face?

>black pedro comes and saves him.
my sides. this is why i dont talk with millenials they are full of shit punks.

PopeFroggo
4Nigger
Namefag

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

My fucking sides are in orbit!!! It's good to see everyone having fun again!

oh here we go killing again.

this is an antifa "warrior"

lmfao, I am shitting myself

ive always wanted to try one of these in my ass

>far right retards

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

He's a cutie

thing is, i never thought this was ever really a torture device. i think some guy made one to use on himself and then one of his friends found it and asked him what it was for. not wanting his friend to think he was into ass stuff, he said it was a torture device.
his friend was all like cool, lets make some more for the inquisition...

That's not even a coral snake you retarded mong. That's a corn snake.
>Red Yellow Black...Venom lack
>Red Black Yellow...kills a fellow
This is the intelligence level of the left ey? Impressive...for a potato.

Looks like a little faggot to me

My Sup Forums twink folder grows bigger so does my cock.

I think It's time to do something.

this is wrong and will get ppl killed

>red touch yellow...kill a fellow
>red touch black...friend of jack

and btw, u meant a king snake, not a corn snake

Ghey.

Sorry but he alpha'd the fuck out of that redneck.

Random people shot and you say they were on our side. You sound like an idiot to speak for the victims.

No, I ment corn. It also applies to corn snakes as well. King snakes are black with white bands, I've caught both corn, milk, and king snakes before. But I was wrong with the poison. Your snake is accurate on being venomous, my bad. I would catch coral's as well, but they are noooo where near me, and very rare. I've shot an Eastern Diamondback (Good 6 ft) and a Timber Rattler before though (3-4 ft but fat).

2nd corn = Milk snake both are in barns

What do you think the black inner city is doing? It's a form of honor dueling.
You have the mentality of the twink in the video
>muh bad ass

>cannon fodder zombies
Is there anything communist's are better at?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>b-town
>implying Berkeley is anything but rich white trust fund babies

oh man I'm from the bay area and this video would make anyone from there who isn't absolutely retarded die laughing

like go throw up your gay little sign in Oakland 3 miles away and see what happens

honest to god this shit baffles me.. either this kid is high or his head is so full of communist propaganda that he has a death wish.. the east bay is retarded as hell

Question:is the mask to catch his teeth when they get knocked out?
>inquiring minds want to know

should have called him a nigger. either provoke him to swing or his friend to swing, then fuck up whoever swung first. it's not a hate crime if you call whitey a nigger. hell, hate crimes against white kids dont exist

> crop face
> inb4 SJW
> submit
kek

>implying

what a cute

I'd join antifa if they all looked like this

>what are fighting words

So many plastic water bottles